z

Young Writers Society

The University of Soul Extermination DT

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 pm
Craz says...

@Inkpot that would almost be godmodding, I would think, to just trip your opponent into a world filled with Souls. So that'd be a no and whether or not if it's allowed.

@LordGreenleaf I'm sorry but this Storybook is closed right now, since we have so many writers already. But if people begin to drop out, I'll PM you and tell you and you can join.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm
LordGreenleaf says...

Okay thanks
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. - Jim Carey

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:01 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Hi would it be okay if I just deleted Luke all together and start a new character, not really feeling him. Also if you say no I completely understand c:
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

77 Reviews

Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:08 am
Craz says...

Well, okay. I'll have your previous post deleted so there isn't any confusion. (Could you, @Auxiira? ^^)
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 am
Auxiira says...

Mmm, sure.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm
NicoleBri says...

Sucks I got to this story so late =( I am definitely disappointed.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Does any girl still need a room mate or is Keigan gonna be alone
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 pm
Unbelievable says...

Guys~

I love this SB but life is getting busy! If someone would take my charcter that would give me peace of mind.

Maybe @LordGreenleaf or @pandabear7 <3

Sorry guys! Keep writing!

-Kat (Unbelievable)
You will never know me.

67 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:10 pm
Ciblio says...

Awe. :c @Unbelievable
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

77 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am
View Likes
Craz says...

So now it's the first day of school. Here's the list of classes each Two takes:

Element Harmonizing. Think of a drama class, the way this class is handled. Lots of inhaling and exhaling, lots of practice runs and pairing students off. This is located in a fairly large classroom, with a high ceiling and a stage, with the few desks pushed against the opposite wall. The female teacher is Professor Heinrich, or just Heinrich, and is a talented water Elemental. Actual use of the Element is mostly reserved for the second semester.

World History of Exorcisms. Located in a semicircle stadium-university-like room, this class is filled with intelligent Professor Clark's matter of fact lectures and textbook work, and lots of maps and diagrams. Besides the stadium, Professor Clark's small wooden desk adorns the only decoration in the sunlit room, a large dusty globe. And behind the desk is a large white screen that is basically like a large computer monitor, and he writes lengthy sections on it with specialized pens. He only is addressed by Professor Clark.

Herbal Plant Anatomy and their Uses. This class is specialized for Crows, but other Orders also take it to have extra knowledge on the field if help is not nearby. This class is overlooked by old, kind and wise Miss Grover, a Crow herself, and a pleasant incense often wafts out into the hallway, and clings to your clothes after the class. It is adjacent to a greenhouse, where she does most of her teachings, and the classroom is mostly used just for hanging out before the class and the occasional textbook work assigned by a sub when Miss Grover's heart acts up. Lots of experiments and field trips outside happen during class.

Tactics and Weaponry. This class is located in the bottom part of the University, and is for the most part underground. Stern and brawny Mr. Stalwart, with his cool grey eyes and wicked scar crossing over his lips, runs the class and the archery range, which you can barely glimpse out of the high set windows. With cement bricks and polished weapons hanging on the walls, this class often ends with the students weary of textbook work and of life or death scenarios.

Physical Combat and Weaponry. This class is the favorite amongst students. Located in a gym with plenty of wrestling mats, students can test their skill mostly safely under the advisement of the responsible coach Kramer, known for his sailor humor, thick poppy red beard, and booming laugh. A locker room and gym shower is just through a door off of the main gym, separated by gender, that is definitely needed after an hour with Kramer. Armas are not allowed on other Exorcists, however, until the final exam in this class, and instead similar weapons made out of wood are used in their place.

**Remember you are meeting these teachers for the first time, and have only heard rumors of them, like in any regular school.

67 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 am
Auxiira says...

ohhhh nice.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

67 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Ciblio says...

So, do they have a certain schedule, or is it just random?
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm
AlmondEyes says...

This is really cool :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Dakushau says...

Awesome. :D
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

77 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Craz says...

@shinethroughthedark everyone takes the same classes, just not necessarily at the same time. But every student does have a preplanned schedule for the year.

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)