z

Young Writers Society

Key's Keysmashing

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:57 am
keystrings says...

@herbalhour — sure I can look over it and leave some thoughts!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:44 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hello Hello, I do not know how active this thread is, but I was wondering If I could get some feedback I would appreciate it. Just as a warning, it does have some strong language. Thank you.

Name of the piece: Ophelia Is Choking.

Link: Ophelia Is Choking.

Concerns; I am trying to get it published in a magazine so anything you think could boost or up the quality would be a big help!

I do hope this, is not a big ask. Thank you once again for taking the time to read this.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:34 am
View Likes
avianwings47 says...

Hi, Key. I'm requesting another review because I love your reviews. I started a novel and have been posting first drafts on YWS to help with the revision process. It would be great if you could check out the most recent chapter I have posted. (dw it's only chapter 4) Also, I would totally understand if you don't want to go through all the other chapters just to look at chapter four. If that's the case, I can give you a small summary of the previous chapters if you so choose. (but I might also ask you for reviews on later chapters if you're willing :eyes:)
Here's chapter 1
and here's chapter 4
hi

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:09 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Hi @Moonlily ! Apologies for not getting to review your poem yet — are you still wanting feedback? ^^

@avianwings47 Hi ! Give me a tag if I haven’t gotten to your first chapter in a week or two — I’m happy to give a review but I am pretty busy currently xD so please don’t mind a brief wait!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:33 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hey! Since It I am trying to get published I had to take it down just to follow the guidelines but if it's okay, I could link to my novel's prologue.

it's a paranormal fantasy/romance and is hopefully not that long of a read.

Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.

thank you for understanding.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:19 pm
View Likes
TheRebel2007 says...

keystrings wrote:Hey @TheRebel2007 ! This sounds cool -- I'll start with chapter one this week. ^^

Hey, Key, remember me? Guess what? I just dropped a new chapter of Nine a few days back. Would you like to review it along with the other ones? Thanks in advance! :p

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh