z

Young Writers Society

Young Writers Literary Journal: Now On Amazon!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:35 am
View Likes
Nate says...

The Young Writers Literary Journal is now available on most online retailers!

Amazon.com

Amazon UK

Amazon Canada

Books a Million

Barnes and Noble

Additionally, attached to this post, you will find Journal handout materials that you can pass along to teachers, librarians, parents, friends, or anyone else who may be interested.

If you wish to help with promoting the Journal:

Newspapers

Ask your local newspaper to review the Literary Journal. Send a paper letter (not e-mail!) to their book reviewer. or to the editor. Tell them in your own words what it's about, and ask them if they could review it. Remember to include your name, your e-mail, my e-mail (webmaster@youngwriterssociety.com), and http://www.youngwriterssociety.com . Also remember to tell them that it's available on Amazon.

Libraries

At most libraries, you can request a book to be added to their collection. To do this, just go to front desk and ask for them to add "The Young Writers Literary Journal." They will most likely ask you to fill out a form as well.

Teachers

Print out the materials attached to this post, and hand them to your teacher. Let them know it's meant for high-school ages.

Handouts

In the attached materials, you'll find a flyer made by Adam_Atlantian. Print this out and attach it to the bulletin board at your local library, or anywhere else.
Attachments
Journal.zip
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 141 times

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm
View Likes
Crawfy says...

I'll definitely get one--ASAP.

Nice handout Adam :-)
D'eh! C'est Crawfy!

Got YWS?