16+ Violence Mature Content

Jane and Mary’s greatest gift

by vampricone6783

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for violence and mature content.

*This is a Creepypasta fanfiction involving Jane the killer and her canon wife, Mary. Before writing this, I did not realize that there were two versions of Jane the killer. The canon Jane the killer was created by FearOfTheBlackWolf. Her last name is Richardson, her wife is Mary (also created by FearOfTheBlackWolf). Jeff the killer killed her parents, she was injected by Liquid Hate by the government which changed her appearance and is a vigilante. The non-canon Jane the killer was created by PastaStalker64 on DeviantArt. Her last name is Arkensaw, but she changed her name to Everlasting. She is in no relationship, she went to the same school as Jeff, and Jeff is responsible for changing her appearance. She only wants to kill Jeff for herself. This Jane that I wrote about is mostly Jane Richardson, I think. The only Jane Arkensaw element would have to be the fact that Jeff tried to kill her and changed her appearance in the process. Jeff the killer (Jeffery Alan Woods) was created by GameFuelTV. Anyway, hope this helped! This story is under my folder titled “Creepypasta Stuff”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*

Jane ran as fast as she could, never stopping for a single breath. She saw Jeff while she was searching in the woods, and she wouldn’t stop until he was finally dead.

The man had ruined her life when she was only an adolescent, covering her body in bleach and burning her. Sometimes, Jane could still feel the fire eating away at her skin and disfiguring her, even when Mary was around to hold her.

Jeff was trying to kill her, but she survived. She lived on.

For years, Jane hunted Jeff down. She and Mary moved from town to town, wherever Jeff may be. If Jane stopped to relax for even one second, he would be gone.

Jane appreciated Mary for sticking around. Sometimes, she wondered if Mary hated her for always trying to kill Jeff, but Mary would just kiss her and tell her that she understood, that one day, Jeff would drown in a pool of his own blood.

The same thing happened every single time until they moved into some midwestern town she didn’t care to know the name of. Jane was taking a walk in the woods when she saw Jeff standing over a young boy, his white hoodie stained with the boy’s blood.

So there they were, Jane chasing Jeff. Truth be told, killing Jeff wouldn’t only be for herself. It would be for everyone else he hurt, all the other lives that were dismantled by his knife.

Closer, closer, closer…

“Well, Jane. I’m surprised. You’re still going.” Jeff said.

They had both stopped, Jane panting profusely, Jeff grinning wider. She didn’t know how it was possible for Jeff to grin any wider, since he carved a smile on his face and had no lips, but he did.

The face of her nightmares, the pale, mocking face with the stringy, wirey black hair, the bugged-out eyes, and carved-on smile, was a reality.

“You don’t deserve an ounce of fresh air.” Jane seethed. Her voice was hoarse from the fire, her lungs felt like they were going to split open, but no, she wouldn’t stop.

Jeff laughed, an unholy, hollow sound from his corpse mouth.

Jane lunged at him, her knife aiming for his heart. She didn’t want to hear him speak again. She didn’t want to see him walk again.

Both Jeff and Jane struggled for life, knives stabbing each other. No matter how much Jane hurt him, Jeff still wouldn’t die.

“This is the very man who makes my wife cry herself to sleep every night, the very man you saw stab that boy earlier in the video.” A voice said.

Jane looked up. Standing not too far from them was Mary recording it with her phone, right on flash mode, so that’s why they everything was bright.

Jeff pushed Jane down, but Jane could hear a phone dropping and footsteps running.

Suddenly, Mary had grabbed Jeff by his hair and took out her own knife to stab him, her stabs interlocking with the ones Jane already made.

All three of them were rolling in the dirt, spilling blood, never ceasing. But it was different than before. With Mary, Jane could overpower Jeff, two to one.

Finally, Mary locked Jeff in a chokehold, certain to give him pain, but making sure not to kill him.

“Finish the job, darling.” Mary said, her voice shaking from the fight.

Sweat beaded down Jeff’s forehead. He licked his teeth, his eyes even wilder than before. He opened his mouth to speak:

“I-“

Jane didn’t let him finish. She stabbed him right in the heart, blood spurting on the mask she wore to hide the face that he took from her.

Mary let go of Jeff. Both watched as he writhed and squirmed, until he stopped. Even then, Jane didn’t want to remove the knife from his chest. Not until the next morning.

Mary ran over to her phone that lay on the ground and ended the video. Jane didn’t stop to ask questions when Mary first arrived, but since Jeff stopped breathing, the thoughts came tumbling out:

“What are you doing here? What were you recording? Did you follow me? You know, you could have died. Jeff wouldn’t have hesitated to end your life. You-“

“I wanted to help. I followed you, yes, but I recorded everything, right down to the beginning, when you saw Jeff stabbing that boy. We’re going to take it to the police station and let the world know what kind of a monster Jeff was. We’re going to have a normal life, Jane.” Mary said.

Jane slumped her shoulders, overwhelmed with new worries.

“You got it on video, but what if they put us in jail? What if they twist it to make us look like the bad guys? I didn’t want you here for a reason, Mary. This life of mine…it’s supposed to be separate from our lives.” Jane said.

“Your problem is my problem. I know what Jeff did to you, I know how much he destroyed you. I couldn’t spend another night at home while you went out on your own to face a homicidal maniac. They can’t arrest us, because we’re not murderers. He was.” Mary pointed out.

As much as Jane tried to swallow them down, the tears still came tumbling out of her singed eyes, blackened by the flames Jeff set.

“What if they twist it around? What if they say “Poor Jeff, he was only sick in the head, and these women just killed him. Life in prison!”. What if they say that we killed the boy? Oh god, that poor boy…we can’t just leave him here, we have to bury him, we have to let his family know…” Jane trailed off. She took quick, hiccuped breaths, feeling fifteen again, feeling attacked by Jeff again.

“There’s not much life in me left. I could die any day. My health is declining. Going to prison wouldn’t be much for me. But Mary…you have life. You can live. Go on without me.” Jane said.

Mary smiled sympathetically and walked up to Jane. When she was close, she sat down at Jane’s level and held her.

“What if they don’t send us to prison? What if nothing bad happens? Even if we do get sentenced to prison, we can run away. We’re going to figure it out, Jane. Together.” Mary said.

The two lingered in the woods for a little while, cherishing the moment they had, before leaving to find the boy and preserve him at their house until the next day.

……………………………………………………

Mary had sent the video down to the police station the next day and the boy’s body, whose name was revealed to be Julián Torres. Julián was only fourteen years old, but at least he would have a proper burial.

The verdict was set. Jane and Mary did not go to prison. In fact, many in the world regarded them as heroes. Jeff’s body was left to rot in the woods, eaten away by bugs, foxes, and other wild animals.

Jane and Mary got the happy ending that they deserved.

Stickied -- Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:10 pm
vampricone6783 says...

I created Julián Torres.

Hi! I'm Kate and I'm here to leave a quick review!!

First Impression

Well this was a surprisingly cute moment in this fanfic. It was clear poor Jane was wronged quite a bit and only ever wanted to rid the world of this horror and then lead a quite life and its beautiful to see her keep at it until she can finally get it right alongside her wife.

Anyway let's get right to: Kate's Line by Line Reactions;

Oooh well that's a start and a half, not only surviving a horrifying incident like that but now actively having to run away from that person and try to survive. Definitely hooks us in right away here.

Oooh well it looks like those two make for quite the pair here and they've kept up searching so thoroughly for quite a while until finally here we've reached a pivotal moment.

Closer, closer, closer…

Oooh a bit of revenge with a side serving of justice, now those are really some of the more intriguing ways to really get into a moment like this and I life the way its getting setup. We'll see how this fight is going to go.

Well its definitely quite the matchup here, both of them rather twisted well beyond human and then both of them very much not big fans of the other. Its really heating up quite nicely.

Oooh well looks like neither of them are exactly in a killable mode at the moment and they're just continuing to go at each other and even Mary has come up to do something there from the looks of it.

Oooh Mary jumping right in on the action it would seem. Well this would make for quite an interesting moment I'm sure. Especially to see if Mary shares that same unkillableness or if maybe she can actually be the difference in disposing of Jeff once and for all.

Well looks like that did give the little edge that was needed in that moment although we'll have to see if its possible to actually fully get rid of Jeff even while he's been overpowered and restrained in this moment.

“I-“

Oooh well that looks like something approximating death at the very least and Jane is being quite thorough there too. That's quite a lovely approach to this moment. Well let's see if this death manages to actually remain permanent here.

Oooh interesting. It looks like Mary was thinking a bit further ahead than the single-minded objective to simply end Jeff. Definitely a smart plan provided they don't also get arrested for the fight in the same video.

Well looks like Jane is a little concerned about their words getting twisted there as well, its an interesting going a bit further than the whole they were involved in the fight too moment. Very interesting to see how that plays although you can definitely see Mary is only trying to do something good here.

Well looks like Jane here is really thinking of pretty much everyone but herself here as she worries so much. You can tell she is just trying to do what's best for everyone and it does make for a sad moment that someone so good should have been cursed so badly.

Well it definitely looks like a great gift to them there to finally be free of Jeff and have this little moment to themselves despite whatever consequences might actually erupt in the end.

Well that's a cute little moment to end on there, it seems despite all the worry, justice did prevail in the end and they recognized who were the heroes and who was the killer that deserved to rot away in the woods.

Aaand that's it for this oneee!!!

Overall looks like we've got ourselves another one of those rare wholesome moments coming through here. It looks like poor Jane finally gets what she wanted here and gets to have her happy ending. A rare full smile here for us and everyone in the story, well besides Jeff. But he smiled more than enough for a lifetime with that face of his.

As always remember to: Take what you think was helpful and forget the rest!

Stay Safe and Have a Nice Day!
Kate

PKMichelle wrote a review...

Hello friend!
I saw your work in the Green Room and figured I’d check it out!

Per my interpretation, this was a really nice fanfic! I had a great time reading it!

Jane has a deep desire to kill the man who disfigured her, Jeff. She's chasing him around and moving to follow him when, one day, she spots him in the woods, standing over a boy's dead body. A chase ensues until they stop and a knife fight breaks out. This is when Mary makes her first appearance, recording the fight and jumping in to help Jane. Eventually, they subdue and kill Jeff before turning in the footage and being hailed as heroes.

This was a really fun, quick story!

If I could offer any sort of advice, it would be a small spelling thing when Jane was telling Mary she didn't want her to be part of the bad side of her life. You said,

This life of mine… it’s suppose to be separate from our lives.

But in this case, "suppose" would be "supposed," and the text would look more like:

This life of mine... it’s supposed to be separate from our lives.

But, obviously, this is just a suggestion, and it's always up to the writer, so please take this criticism lightly and know that I mean nothing negative by it—only trying to provide a somewhat useful critique.

If I had to pick my favorite part, it would definitely have to be the way you showed how much Mary loved Jane! I especially love when Mary was trying to reassure Jane that everything would be fine and you said,

This showed their relationship wonderfully and I loved how well written and beautiful it was, so kudos to you for that!

Overall, I had a great time reading this! You wrote an amazing fanfiction!

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this, and I hope this review is of some use to you!

Goodbye for now! I hope you have a magnificent day (or night) wherever you are!

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster