z

Young Writers Society


12+ Violence Mature Content

Crybaby and the clown- A treat for the child (Chapter Nine)

by vampricone6783


*This is Chapter Nine of my crossover fanfic “Crybaby and the clown”. Crybaby was the former persona of the singer Melanie Martinez. This chapter is based on her song “Mad Hatter”. I recommend that you watch the music video before reading this. The clown in this story is “Laughing Jack” from the Creepypasta fandom, created by Snuffbomb. This story is underneath my folder titled “Creepypasta stuff”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*

Crybaby walked upstairs, to her room, for she could not bear to look at the living room screen any longer. Her bedroom TV still blared on, the house was still silent, but at least she was in the comfort of her room.

Her eyes caught a curious bottle with a tag on it,standing on her night table.

She grabbed it and studied the tag.

It read as followed:

“To someone who is anything but a Crybaby-

I’m crazy. I’m a little mad. I get too clingy. I want someone to be there for me. I don’t want to be alone.

I guess you don’t want to be alone either. You went out to look for Johnny, because you were certain that you’d find him. I don’t blame you. I too wanted my friend to stay.

But you have power beyond the understanding of man. A power you don’t realize you have. I see it. In your eyes. You’re better than this life.

This drink that you’re holding in your hand, should you choose to drink it, contains ingredients that could amplify your powers and bring you to your true potential.

So come on, kiddo. Give it a try.

-A clown who ceased to laugh, but not to love.”

Crybaby beamed, happy tears falling from her eyes. He did care about her! He wasn’t mad at her!

She opened up the bottle cap and took a swig of the drink, excitement and only a sprinkle of fear in her veins for the power that was to surface through.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments




It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman