12+ Violence Mature Content

Alice and the aliens: Part Five

by vampricone6783

*This is part five of my series “Alice and the aliens”! The rest of the series is underneath my folder titled “Alice and the aliens”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*

Alice took five deep breaths, just like Mom taught her. She needed to calm down. She was surrounded by people who cared about her. She had freed Antionette. Melissa was with her. Everything would be fine.

“By order of Captain D9302, I, Evanna Griswold, am to open fire on your ship.” A woman’s voice declared in a speaker.

A silver, sleek, E-shaped aircraft floated menacingly in front of their own, like a Jack-in-the-box waiting to pop out.

Alice tensed up. A2614 squeezed her hand tightly. B392 rushed to the controls system, Rebecca and Muerte following close behind. Melissa only grinned, reveling in the idea of living the Sci-Fi movies she watched.

“I can take Jasmine back to Earth. The space air doesn’t affect me.” Sage spoke up.

Jasmine! The doll girl! She needed to be free again! The thought of the little doll girl reminded Alice of her own little sister who was still in the spaceship with her.

Alice turned to face Sage, a faint hope of happiness inside her, and said:

“That will be great! Take Melissa too, she needs it.”

“No I don’t! I want to see aliens, I want to see intergalactic wars, I want to stay!” Melissa argued. She stomped her foot, glaring at Alice as she did so.

Alice bent down to her level. She’d explain it to Melissa as gently as possible.

“You can’t stay because you could possibly die. I’d rather Mom and Dad have you than none of us at all. You have got to go and-“

A canon shot fired from Evanna’s ship, as loud as a firework. It missed only slightly.

Melissa looked up at Alice with wide, panicked eyes. While A2614 joined the other girls at the controls system, Alice took hold of Melissa’s hands and said:

“Go to Sage.”

Melissa nodded and let go. Alice watched as she ran towards Sage, who held Jasmine protectively in her arms.

Melissa will be home. Nothing bad will happen to her. She’ll be safer there.

Another shot fired, this time right at the ship. Alice was knocked off her feet, screaming as she hit the floor.

Aren’t the space vampires in Earth? Isn’t Melissa alive? Wouldn’t she be more prone to dying?

“MELISSA!” Alice called out.

Melissa turned back to her, raising an eyebrow in puzzlement. Sage and Jasmine were gone, presumably traveling to Earth.

“You…can’t leave yet…there are…space vampires in Earth…I’m sorry…I forgot…” Alice grunted as she got up from the ground.

“Oh. Okay.” Melissa said, shrugging.

How does she not understand the gravity of the situation? Alice thought to herself.

But that wasn’t important. She got from the ground. All she needed to do was help the others.

“Alice, quick! She’s going to fire again!” A2614 called out.

Alice rushed over, taking hold of a lever she thought would help once at the controls. She was a human, she didn’t know much about the buttons and levers, but it was better than standing and watching the fight go on.

“On three, we all press the purple button!” B392 exclaimed.

The purple button? Which purple button? There were several! B392 was counting slowly, but Alice didn’t hear her over the sound of her own heart beating rapidly as she surveyed the different buttons. She had only seconds to make the right choice.

“This one,” A2614 said softly, pointing to the purple button that was slightly larger than the others.

“It’s always the biggest one.” A2614 said with a smile.

Alice pressed hers, A2614 pressed his own, as did everyone else. From the front aircraft window, Alice could see a violet explosion erupt from their ship, targeting the hovering E. Faintly, Alice saw Sage and Jasmine, making a beeline towards Earth like an asteroid.

Isn’t Sage a space vampire? Doesn’t she know about Captain D9302’s crew? Why was she going to take Melissa anyway? Alice thought to herself.

Perhaps Sage had a good reason for it.

………………………………………………….

“Look! Evanna is floating!” Melissa called out, pointing to a black-bobbed woman in steel armor, floating from the rubble of her spacecraft.

“Good. Let her float. She interrupted our peace anyway.” Rebecca said.

Alice sometimes forgot that her friends were with her, so hearing Rebecca’s voice shocked and ashamed her. How selfish was she to think that her friends weren’t just as worried as she?

“We could take her with us.” B392 suggested.

“What?!” Everyone asked, all turning to look at her.

“She tried to kill us, why would we want her here?” Muerte asked, crossing her arms over chest.

“I like watching Evanna float to her death. She deserves it.” Rebecca said softly.

“I agree with the others. She works with the enemy!” Melissa pointed out.

“B392, this is unlike you. Why would-“

“To keep her as a war prisoner, duh. She can help us find the other ghosts, and then, she can help us find Captain D9302 and her crew! Don’t assume things.” B392 snapped, interrupting A2614.

Before A2614 could say another word, B392 directed the aircraft to Evanna, intent on taking her with them.

“All I did was push a button. I didn’t do much to help.” Alice said, thinking of how the others were at the controls while she was trying to send Melissa away.

“You don’t have to be a hero all the time. You being here is enough. I love you.” A2614 whispered gently, resting his head on her shoulder.

But why? Why did he love a human like her?

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26