Your comments

by angelinamar

Your comments make me feel like itchy like sand paper 

Your comments make me feel uncomfortable

Your comments make me feel like I'm worthless and unworthy of your presence

Why do you make me feel the way you do? 

Am I just a maid to you?

"Do the dishes Lina" 

"Take out the trash Lina"

"Clean the restroom Lina"

" Take care of your brother and sister Lina" 

Lina do this, do that 

SHUT THE HELL UP 

You have no place to tell me to do anything 

All you do is sit on your ass expecting things

That's not how things work 

I'm done with your shit 

Goodbye Pablo 

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:33 am
AkuRashomon wrote a review...

Hello, @angelinamar! I am AkuRashomon. I love the edgy and angst in this piece, and the fact that I am listening to rock while reading this is a vibe! It feels like a freestyle of a poem to me though. Now to the review!

This is a good start; it tells what you are trying to express and it is very direct to the point. I love the similes and the metaphors too! It is good that the second line makes me feel uncomfortable too because I have felt this feeling before. But I do have a suggestion, can you try to add punctuation marks. So when your readers read it, there is more feeling with the pauses and all.

Why do you make me feel the way you do?

Am I just a maid to you?

This part seems lyrical to me especially with the fact that the lines rhyme. This has a lot of potential but it needs a little more lines to not confuse your reader. From my understanding, I think the narrator is mad, sad, or has a negative feeling toward a person who treats the narrator like trash.

"Do the dishes Lina"

"Take out the trash Lina"

"Clean the restroom Lina"

Lina do this, do that

These lines need punctuation marks again to enhance the piece and to make people read it properly. You seem to quote the person that the narrator feels negative feelings to. This means to me that Lina, the narrator hates commands and demands by Pablo, who is the person Lina is talking about. This does also seem to me that Pablo might be someone close to tell her to do chores and take care of her siblings. Is Pablo perhaps a family relative to Lina?

SHUT THE HELL UP

That's not how things work

I'm done with your shit

Goodbye Pablo

Ohh, I love how you emphasized on "SHUT THE HELL UP". To emphasize it more (suggestion), you can add an exclamation point (!) that the end. With these lines, Pablo is a lazy person that seems to be treating Lina like a slave, or like what you said earlier a maid.

Over all, I love it! It just needs a little polishing for it to be better. It is good but tweaking a little bit of it will make it better. I hope this helps! Thank you for sharing such a masterpiece^^

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper