z

Young Writers Society


12+

im the only change and i bet everyone's tired of it

by LadyBug



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
43 Reviews


Points: 7801
Reviews: 43

Donate
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:11 am
View Likes
22Midnight wrote a review...



Hi names 22Midnight
hope your doing well, let's get into it!

the person who wrote this is showing a lot of pain and obviously want's to be a good person but thinks there not. It is a very simple but very well done poem that I enjoyed reading from finish to end, you have a good way of putting everything into words but making it seem simple in away that is easy to understand. To me this showed that life can be very hard and people judge themselves way to harshly sometimes, and they just need to take a step back and look at everything they've done and learn from it and be thankful for being tort a new lesson.

I do hope this isn't very realistic though for your sake, because I want you to know that you are loved and should be valued by everyone around you.

anyway that's it from me

hope you have a great dawn/dusk/midnight

See Ya




User avatar
20 Reviews


Points: 731
Reviews: 20

Donate
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:48 am
View Likes
KaavyaK says...



That's relatable, by the way nice poem.




LadyBug says...


your neighbor too huh



KaavyaK says...


Nah friends...




cron
life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae