z

Young Writers Society


18+ Mature Content

T.T.C.C

by Harambesnotdead


Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for mature content.

Check out this hot nasty channel my friend made called TTCC. Its crazy rad. like comment and subsribe. Love you, always and forever, until my dying day. 


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
1162 Reviews


Points: 32055
Reviews: 1162

Donate
Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:21 am
View Likes
Carlito wrote a review...



Hello and happy RevMo! :D

Unfortunately, this does not constitute a literary work because it is purely advertisement for a channel. On YWS, we are here to improve as writers and this is not a place for advertisements. Plus, this site has many members under the age of 18. I'm going to guess when you say "hot nasty channel" you mean something that would not be appropriate for minors to see. If you post a work on YWS that includes any references to sex or violence or includes swear words, we ask that you rate the work appropriately to protect the younger members on the site. I went ahead and bumped the rating on this "work" for you.

I hope that if you enjoy writing, you stick around and use the site for its intended purpose. If not, please take your spam elsewhere because we're trying to keep this a fun and safe writing community for all. PM me if you have any questions! :)






Hello Carlito, or should I say Commie, because Hot Nasty does not refer to sex or violence, but rather good times for all, in a hip edgy way. If you perhaps checked the channel yourself before judging you wouldn't be in this awkward situation. Love ya. and keep on slammin' those stories for me.



User avatar
120 Reviews


Points: 4842
Reviews: 120

Donate
Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:50 pm
RippleGylf wrote a review...



Hello! Ripple here.

I really don't know what to say about this work. From one point of view, based on the description, I think that this could be a satirical commentary on modern society.

a short story of young aspirations

It definitely is short, the definition of "story" is flexible, and there are several younger people whose dream is to become a popular YouTuber. By going in a direction completely unexpected based on the summary, you jolt the reader into overthinking the work itself.

However, based on other comments you have posted on YWS, I must assume that this is a legitimate plea for the reader to check out this channel. I am not certain of YWS policy concerning advertising, but in general, a literary work is not the place to post this. It's pretty cool that your friend made a YouTube channel, and you are welcome to share it, but I think that it would be best conveyed in a status update via the People tab. This would let you share it without confusing members expecting a narrative work.

In short, be mindful of the medium you use to convey information.






this was very sound, reasonable, and helpful information. Thank you for reviewing. I will take up your advice. just remember to like comment and subscribe





this was very sound, reasonable, and helpful information. Thank you for reviewing. I will take up your advice. just remember to like comment and subscribe



User avatar
325 Reviews


Points: 689
Reviews: 325

Donate
Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:36 pm
View Likes
tigeraye says...



hemingway weeps with jealousy at this one






like comment and subscribe! Kiss Kiss. love you baby. Think' about that sweet duck, in between my cheeks. I mean as in eating a duck, and chewing it in my mouth.




There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart