Pre-NaPo Poem: March is Marchin' towards April

by AmayaStatham

Moonlily wrote a review...

Hello Hello, I hope you enjoying your day and don't mind me poping in with a review. The art is Nice and makes the writing pop without being distracting as a whole. On top of that, the way it is laid out helps with the flow and keeps the readers' eyes on the right path.

As for the writing itself, this is a very solid piece that plays with a relatable theme. I am sure all of us wish time could slow down as well as mourn the past in some way. You can feel an almost bitter-sweet mood carry through the words in a very concise way. Although I am not the best with rhyme schemes I do enjoy how it is used here.

Overall keep it even if it feels like time goes too fast and remember to drink water.

AmayaStatham says...

Thank you Lily! <3 I'm glad you liked it.

Coffeewriter wrote a review...

Wow first of all, I LOVE the art and secondly this poem is honestly beautiful and it’s so good it made ME sad even though I’m extremely happy right now(except the fact that I still have 2 hours of school left around)! This is beautiful and it made me realise once again how fast time goes and when we want it to go slow it never does and when we want it to go fast it goes slow. In addition to that, when we grow old we will always think of the good old days and when we’re young we will always want to grow up fast…

AmayaStatham says...

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you understood the meaning of tha poem :)

Coffeewriter says...

:D

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright