16+

Untold Love Story poem by Allahrazi Rajput

by Allahrazirajput

The streets erupt in blossoms, bright and bold,

Chasing away winter's grip, harsh and cold.
But deep thoughts are fading, lost in the gray,
Where your smile doesn't reach to chase them away.

Peaceful faces lost in quiet contemplation,
The world keeps turning, a waiting narration.
The heavens wait, breathless for a word you'll impart,
A silent symphony with a yearning heart.

Dreams, once vivid, lie scattered by your door,
Seeking something more, they can't stay here anymore.
But adrift in an ocean of longing so deep,
All I can think of is how your day did keep.

Did laughter touch your lips, or did shadows creep in?
Did joy light your eyes, or did loneliness begin?
These questions pierce me, a constant, sharp sting,
A love unspoken, a silent, fluttering thing.

The world may bloom, the stars may yearn above,
But for me, only you can ease this burning love.
Through the endless tapestry of time, my thoughts find their way,
Forever seeking comfort in your light, day by day.

yourlocalsatanist wrote a review...

Your poetry beautifully captures the wistful longing and ache of missing someone dearly. The imagery of blossoms erupting on the streets, symbolizing renewal and warmth, juxtaposed with the narrator's internal grayness and longing for the presence of the person they miss, creates a poignant contrast.

The lines about peaceful faces lost in contemplation and the world turning as if waiting for a word from the person being missed convey a sense of time standing still in the absence of that connection. The imagery of dreams scattered by the door speaks to the feeling of searching for something that's no longer attainable.

The questions about whether laughter touched the lips or shadows crept in, whether joy lit the eyes or loneliness began, encapsulate the uncertainty and yearning for understanding that often accompanies longing for someone who is not present. The repetition of "a love unspoken, a silent, fluttering thing" adds to the emotional depth and resonance of the piece.

The final stanza beautifully expresses the enduring nature of love and longing, emphasizing how the presence of the person being missed is essential to finding comfort and solace in the world. The imagery of seeking comfort in their light day by day encapsulates the ongoing nature of longing and the hope for eventual reunion or resolution.

Overall, your poetry captures the universal experience of longing for someone deeply and the yearning for their presence to bring solace and comfort in a world that can feel cold and empty without them.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:30 pm
KaavyaK wrote a review...

Hi, the poem you wrote is quite lovely.
It describes about how passionate and affectionate two lovers are for their love towards each other.

"Dreams, once vivid, lie scattered by your door,
All I can think of is how your day did keep."

Wow, these lines only a true lover can write. The above lines literally describe that their love is really as deep as ocean and as vast as the universe.

"The world may bloom, the stars may yearn above,
Forever seeking comfort in your light, day by day."

Amazing, I love the above lines, you really told each and every emotion you feel when you are in love.

You have done an awesome work, this poem maybe be short, but it has a very deep meaning. Every line in this poem describes different aspects of love.

Nice work, keep it up.
Waiting for more poems.
Thank You.

Thank you for your comment

KaavyaK says...

It was my pleasure.

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel