16+ Language Mature Content

Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 3, Feelings toward Fearahu... Part 1

by dark

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language and mature content.

"You know what? I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go look for him."

"Violet please, let the guy have some time to himself." Indigo said. "You can't keep being so nosy."

"I'm not being nosy!" Violet exclaimed. "I'm just a little worried that's all."

"He's been gone for a day, Vi, give him a break. Huh, I didn't think you were that desperate to hook up with him."

"Shut up!!" She yelled. "That's not why I'm worried about him. Besides, I already did."

"Eh, good for you. Little sis of finally a woman. Hahaha!"

"Indigo I'm serious!"

"Alright, alright. But just make sure that no one will have to be searching for you. You could easily get lost in the woods or some crap like that."

"Please, in the middle of the day? I have a sense of direction you know."

"Weren't you going somewhere, Violet!?"

~~

"Unn.... Ryan, Ryan wake up... We have it get out of here."

"Huh?!" I exclaimed. I was suddenly wide awake. "What happened, Cristina?"

"I don't know..." She said scratching The back of her neck. "All I know is that we're out of that place, we're back to normal size, and I have a massive headache..."

"Well I feel fine. Your body isn't used to being this size. It should go away sometime soon. In the meantime, do you need me to carry you again?"

"No!" She yelled. "Sorry... I'm just tired of being a burden to you all the time."

"Cristina, you're not a burden to me at all. You're my little sister, so it's kind of my job to make sure that you get what you need even if it means I have to carry you across the whole world."

"Would you really do that for me?"

"I would crawl around the world with a thousand Torcoal on my back if it meant that you would benefit from it." I said, bending down to give her a kiss on the forehead, "I love you Cristina. Don't you ever forget that."

"Wow. Those are some strong words, Ryan. Thank you for being there for me. I hope I can return the favor sometime."

"There's no need for that. I'm choosing to do this. For you."

"Alright then. Could you take me to your home? I really need to get out of these sweaty, tattered clothes."

"Sure. Follow me."

She clung to the back of my black shirt as we traveled through a dense and moist forest. "We should be there soon, Cristina." I said. "Yeah, the brush is starting to let up. We're definetly close."

"So, where do you live Ryan?" She asked.

"We'll, I'm currently living in a suite with my girlfriend, but I moving out of there soon. I built a house in Fearahu City."

"I have heard of that place before. I have always wanted to live there. That's why I traveled out here."

"Well, you're in luck, Cristina."

"What do you mean?" She said with a puzzled look. "Are you going to take me in?"

"Of course!"

"Wait, what about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, no. Don't worry about her. To tell the truth, she's not really my girlfriend, it's a little thing she started since she lives with me and all of that crap. I'm really tired or her, which is a tiny part of the reason why I'm moving to another Region.

"Wow, that's a bummer. I hate relationships that don't work out. It makes me sad."

"Please, don't dwell on it. Besides, it would be better for my little brother. Because of her, he had to move out of the suite. I haven't seen him in a while."

"You have a brother?"

"Yes, I do. You'll get to meet him once we get settled in Fearahu City."

"Great. I have always wanted a family."

"Obviously."

Cristina started to blush. "Hey," I said. "You'll be alright, okay? You don't have to feel out of place with around me."

"I know. But it's just so new to me... I hope I'm accepted."

"Of course you will, silly. If not, then you can always turn to me."

We walked back to my room together. Cristina went into the bathroom to get cleaned up while I left to go buy some new clothes for her. After a few hours, she finished her shower and waited by the bathroom door as I returned from buying her new clothes.

"Hey, I got you some new clothes." I smiled, as I walked Ito the room.

"Great! I was getting tired of waiting here." She said, returning my smile. Her beautiful red hair dripped water on the towel on her shoulders.

I handed her the clothes and she waltzed back into the bathroom to get changed.

I sat on the bed and relaxed my body.

Man, what a day. It'll be nice to live in my new house soon...

Suddenly, someone banged on the door.

I slowly got up and opened the door.

"Where the hell were you!!??" Violet screamed. "You had me worried."

"Well, you can take all of that worry and kick it to the curb." I laughed. "I won't be here much longer."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm done tolerating your childish behavor."

"Yeah, right. Like you would leave someone you love."

"Oh, wow. All of this time you thought this was about love? How stupid do you have to be?"

"I don't understand..."

"I thought I made it clear the day after Sato left. You being my girlfriend was only a means of keeping the memory of Sato in my mind."

"I thought you were joking!" She exclaimed. "How did your little plan work?"

"You being so idiotic and childish would only make me want Sato back more."

Violet started to tear up.

"How could you be so cruel? I never actually thought you were evil. I thought that was just a disguise you used to hide your emotions..."

"Ugh, you are the STUPIDEST person I know." I yelled. "Whatever. I'm leaving this city once and for all. Oh, and you can keep crying. It's the one thing that's keeping my smile alive."

"All because of me, huh. Well, I'm sorry you feel that way."

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed some of our time together." I walked back into the room and pushed Violet into the hallway. "You need to go. I already moved all of your things back to your house and told Jason to get ready to leave."

"When was that..."

"Before I got here. I can move really fast, remember? Oh, and what I said about enjoying our time together..."

"You weren't being serious."

"Bingo.~ Bye!" I shut the door and sighed in relief. "Finally. I don't have to worry about that fool anymore."

¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€

Violet ran back to her house in tears. She stormed insideand ran past Jason to her room.

"Violet," He whispered. "Are you okay?"

"I never knew your brother was still fixated on Sato..."

"How could you not have known that. He told you right in front of the both of us that he was only being your boyfriend to help him keep the memory of Sato alive. That's the only reason I agreed to leave."

"Let me guess, you think I'm stupid for not listening, too, huh?"

"You already know the answer to that. Yes, I do. It's good for you. Maybe you'll learn from all of this."

"Yeah, I guess I will. Well, have fun without me."

"I thought you would be more reluctant to let us leave. Oh well. I'll see you, well never."

Jason shut the door behind him and walked through the hallway and froze at Magenta's door.

"No, I can't leave without saying bye." He thought. He knocked on Magenta's door and slowly walked in before she answered. He saw her lying in the bed with a stripe of red on her face. She turned in to face him in the bed.

"Oh, hi Jason." She said, softly. "Are you getting ready to leave?"

"Yeah. Ryan's moving to another region and I chose to go with him." Jason replied. "I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll, miss you too Jason." She smiled. Jason dropped his suitcase and sat next to her.

"What's the matter?" He said, placing his hand on her head. "You're so hot." He choked up from what he just said. Magenta didn't seem to notice.

"I'll be fine, J. Remeber that flame fever I had several years ago?"

"Yeah, I absorbed it off of you."

"Right, well. I couldn't help but think about it yesterday. I started to fear for you, because I don't know if you would be hurt from it. I guess I have another one because I was so scared for you."

"Wow, I so all of this is because of me?"

"No, don't go jumping to conclusions like that, J. I caused this myself. I was the one who was scared, so don't feel like its your faul..."

Jason interrupted her by placing his warm palm on her cheek. Just as he did when she had the fever before, he closed his eyes and the red on her face slowly faded away. The tips of his finger turn to a bright red color before swiftly fading away when he removed his hand from her.

"Even, if its not my fault, I still wanted to help. You're one of my best friends after all. It wouldn't be nice of me to let you be sick knowing that I could help."

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." She rose from the bed and kissed his nose. "Now, shouldn't you be heading to your new home?"

"Oh, right. I don't want to keep Ryan waiting. I promise I won't forget about you."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you." She cooed. "I won't forget you either, Jason. If I'm ever in the area, I'll make sure to visit you."

Jason grabbed his suitcase and headed towards the door.

"Bye Magenta."

"Bye Jason."

¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€

Cristina slowly walked out of the bathroom wearing the small and lacy red skirt with the red short sleeved shirt that I bought her. She had her short, lank, red hair. It looked the way her strands flowed over her forehead looked do cute on her beautiful little head.

"Thanks for the new clothes, Ryan!" She squealed. "I love them!"

"I'm glad you like them. I didn't know what you liked exactly, so I just got you the same clothes."

"It's alright. I liked them a lot." She sat on the bed and proceeded to put on her new white sneakers. they slipped right onto her little feet. "Now, how exactly are we getting to this new home of yours?"

"Have you ever flown before?"

"You mean on a plane?"

"No, on Pokemon."

"Wow. You have a Pokemon that could fly us there?"

"Not just that. I am a Pokemon that could fly us there."

"Cool, what kind?"

"Have you ever heard of a Pokemon called Zekrom?"

"Zekrom? Kinda."

"How so?"

"I heard a story a long time ago about lendary Pokemon from so wacko scientist psychic." She said, plopping onto the bed. "he told a bunch of people that some legendary Pokemon are doubles."

"Doubles?"

"It means that they have siblings or like people that or the same pokemkn as them, but the opposite gender."

"Wait, I think I have heard something like that before. People like that are usually destined so fall in love with one another, but that's just a myth for sure. Anyway, the original legendary was a male, the name of the double is usually twisted to sound like a female's name am I right? And vise versa."

"Yeah, that's right!" Cristina said, snapping her fingers. "So I was thinking, I was told that I was a Pokemon called Zekroa or something like that. And you're the one called Zekrom."

"Wow, I have to admit, this world has many surprises just waiting for me. That's makes us even closer, Cristina."

"Yeah, I just thought you would want to know that."

"Well, thank you for sharing that with me, little double." I smiled. "We just have to wait for Jason."

Cristina let out a soft giggle.

"Is that your... I mean, or brother.?"

"Yup, my little brother, and your.. How old are you Cristina?" I asked.

"Thirteen." She answered.

"Ah, so that makes him the youngest out of us all!" I laughed.

"I have to admit, I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't be, Cristina. he won't bite I promise."

"Oh, I hope not."

We heard a quiet knock on the door. Jason walked in and set his suitcase on the floor.

"Hey, Jason!" I exclaimed. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I'm just a little tired. I hope Zekrom doesn't fly to fast so I can sleep during the flight." Her sighed. He glanced at Cristina and smiled. "Hi!"

"Um, hi..."

"Jason, this is Cristina. Our sister."

He walked over to Cristina.

"It's nice to meet you Cristina." He smiled. "Ryan, I think we can be certain that I'm the youngest in our family now. Yup, no doubt about it."

"Haha, I guess." Cristina said sheepishly. "How did you know I was older than you?"

"I could tell just by looking at you."

"Really? How do I look exactly?"

"Well, you look quite pretty." He said.

"Oh.. Well thank you Jason."

"Alright you two, we have somewhere to be." I interrupted, walking out of the room. "And Jason, quit lusting over our sister would you? She already feels uncomfortable."

Cristina's face shined bright red.

"Cristina, he's just kidding." Jason said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "He does that a lot."

"Well, I do kind of feel uncomfortable." She admitted.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry." Jason said, backing away from her. "Maybe I should go..."

"No, it's not you. I'm just not used to being accepted. I was always ridiculed for not having any family or friends when I lived out in the wild. Now that I'm accepted into this family, I don't think I'm ready for it."

"C'mon, don't say that." Jason said, giving her a close hug. "If you want to be a little distant until till you get used to being around us, just let me know, okay? Ryan and I will respect any choices you make."

"Here you say that makes me feel a lot better. Now, shouldn't we be going?"

"Gotcha, we have to hurry up before Ryan bites us. We wouldn't really do that by the way."

"I hope not. Have you ever realize that his teeth are sharp and pointed?"

"He is a Zekrom, mind you. He's always had teeth like that. Mine aren't as pointed and sharp as his thought, see?" Jason said, flashing his teeth.

"Cool, my teeth are the same as yours. I'm just Ryan's double, really."

"You're a Zekroa?" Jason exclaimed, picking up his suitcase. "That's really awesome."

"I thought it was, too. I didn't expect something like that to happen. This world is really odd don't you think?"

"Of course. Ryan created it." Jason said walking out of the room.

"Huh..."

Cristina followed Jason out of the building and shut the room's door. I waited outside of the city on Zekrom's back.

¥£€¥£€¥£€¥£€

"What are those two doing in there?" Zekrom and I said in unison. "I thought they were heading out behind me."

We saw the two finally come out of the building. A few minutes later.

"Ryan, I thought you were at a pier?" Cristina shouted.

"Yes I was." We answered. "I just got here."

"How?" Jason asked. "Oh wait, I forgot you're a living lighting bolt."

"It's not the I am too fast," We replied. "It's that you are too slow."

"Yeah, right. Him and his riddles." He whispered to Cristina.

Zekrom hunkered down to the ground and held out his arm for the two to climb on.

They climbed onto his back and he rose up to begin our flight. Cristina wrapped her arms around me as we rose into the air. Jason leaned against her back with his as he began to fall asleep.

"Wow, we're r-really high up." Cristina whimpered.

"Sorry." Zekrom and I answered. "I didn't know you were afraid of heights. I would fly lower, but I don't want people to be frightened or surprized when they see me. Thats why I fly above the clouds."

"I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't let you fall. If you happen to skin off, I'll catch you right away. It would be stupid of me to lt you get hurt in my care. Or get hurt at all."

"Thanks, Ryan." She sighed in relief. "By the way, how are you and Zekrom speak together, as if you were one?"

"We are one, Cristina. We are the same Pokemon. Even if thought im speaking with you, Zekrom is always going to speak with my, unless I detach our bond. Then he becomes his own consciousness. Like right now. Zekrom do you know the general direction we are going now?"

"Yes." He answered, with his loud and odd sounding telepathic voice.

"Good, I was getting a bit tired. Cristina would you mind sitting in front?"

"Sure, I'd love to."

Jason lifted up his head as I lifted Cristina in front of me. She set her hands down on Zekrom's neck. He began to slow down and mellow out his attitude.

"He really enjoys your touch." I said.

"Really, how do you know?"

"Even though we are not currently bonded right now, I can still feel what he feels. Emotion wise that is."

"Wow, that's really cool." She said, rubbing the back of Zekrom's neck. "I'm really surprized that I have that affect on you."

"I think it's mostly because you're a Zekroa. It surprized me a bit too."

"Zekrom, could you hurry up a bit?" Jason yawned. "I'm really tired and your back doesn't make for a good sleeping ground."

"Uug, Jason, do not start complaining. Don't you think I could go faster if I wanted to?"

"Hey, come on." I interrupted. "Zekrom, focus on flying and Jason, you can sleep as much as you want when we get there..."

"I know. I just wish the city wasn't named after fear..."

Whoot whoot~ A nice long chapter! I'll settle in. Here are my reactions as I read through:

Huh?! I'm not sure if this is Violet lying to make herself seem cool (which seems possible) or you revealing important information to us. I like that she's become more sympathetic. She seems to really be worried about him, to reveal a deeper kind of love under the lust (like Magenta said was possible in a relationship as time went on), which will help the reader like her better. We get the sense that maybe she was just being silly with all her sexual advances because she didn't exactly know how to be genuine? I like this first softer look at her with Indigo. He seems to be a pretty rational guy, and it's good to have him as an anchor in this story.

I'm really tired or her, which is a tiny part of the reason why I'm moving to another Region.

ACK! I love that you use dialogue and so many characters to reveal these things about these characters. If they were speaking to each other, these are things they might never say, but the reader gets to be let in on the exclusive information first. It's also extra hurtful that we find out about Violet's deeper love just before we find out that Ryan's completely tired of her!

Violet started to tear up.

I love it! This is real, and this is what I've been waiting for. I love that Violet kind of admits here that that's what she was doing. I love that after being confused about characters for so long, we finally get some real reasons and development. I also love that you weren't afraid to make Ryan cruel in this respect. He's selfish here. REALLY selfish, and the fact that he had that plan shows he knows he is. But we still have to try to figure out why we like him, since he made this entire world!

"Bye Magenta."

"Bye Jason."

;_; sob sob. You made a really great connection between them. I like that their friendship and love was innocent and honest, but especially that Jason had a real connection to her based on the flame fever and the healing. I hope we see this family again in the future!

The only part that was a little confusing for me was the concept of Ryan and the Zekrom. If you could take a little bit more time explaining how they're related: does Ryan separate part of himself to become the pokemon?? How are there two bodies? Yeah, if you could explain it just a little bit more (maybe it's explained in the pokemon games, but I haven't played any recent ones), I think that last section about flying out of the city would be perfect!

I'm so glad at the turn this series has taken. I'm going to take a break for now, but I'll be back for your most recent installment soon!

PM with questions!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm
TwinkleStar wrote a review...

I think even if it was long, there were really cool dialogues and brother sister brother moments and it was all so beautiful, and kept me glued no matter what. That's your strong point, the dialogues. The more you have, the better the chapter seems to be but remember to add a little bit more show as well, it adds a good feel to it.

I don't have much to say right now since there wasn't much going on but it was good to finally have violet out of the story because she was getting too clingy. I really wished Sato would come back. I really liked her character.

As the last chapter, I think you did a great job in showing the true bonds between everyone, Jason and Magenta, violet and Ryan, Ryan and Christina. The Jason and Magenta part was beautiful and a little silly when he calls her hot. =P

However, as a last chapter, I'm not much satisfied with the ending. If this is the last chapter, then end it with a nice and catchy phrase or something. the way you ended right now was good but it makes me feel like there's more to come. If so then that's perfect as it is.

Anyway, great job as always! =] Keep writing.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:53 am
dark says...

Another long one. If they get to this point from no on, I will split them into two parts . Safari (or my iPad, I am unsure which) cannot handle that many characters and it begins to slow down while I'm writing such long episodes. Let me know what you think of the change. It's kind of needed but if you don't like it, I'll gladly go with it.
~The dark one.

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault