z

Young Writers Society

Mr.Knightley's Floating Castle

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Hi everyone! I'm posting my own thread on WRFF because, as NaNoWriMo's Chris Baty would say, the guilt monkeys are eating me alive. I've been on YWS since June, and I can pretty much count on my own two hands how many reviews I've done (if I was a twenty-three fingered alien), and of those few, I can only pick a handful that I actually took my time to do. So, in order to force myself to do more for the other young writers on YWS, I have erected my very own floating castle! Here, you can post a request for anything you feel should have gotten a little more attention, or for something you just wrote! The point is, you have to grab me by the throat and shake me til words fall out in the form of a flowery critique. However, I should warn you: For now, I can only take a few at a time, until I get used to the pace (after all, I'm no Rosey Unicorn, and certainly not a Snoink). Here are the things I can do:

For Fiction:

- Fantasy
- Science Fiction
- Historical (I excel here with the Roman Empire)
- Non-Fiction
- Other

For Poetry*:

- Dramatic
- Lyric
- Narrative

*Know, though, that I may be able to write a nice poem, but I'm untested in calling others out on their flaws. I'll do my best, though.

So! Will you pleaaase torture me to your best advantage? I hope so...
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 pm
Talulahbelle says...

Hello, Mr. Knightley. I saw your name and knew that I just had to ask you for a review! So, would you please review Lyric http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post638357.html#p638357 ? Its fantasy fiction (though in this portion there isn't much fantasy, alas...) and I'm sure it needs quite a bit of reviewing. I'd appreciate your help! Thanks.
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin