z

Young Writers Society

Song Short Stories!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 pm
View Likes
NightWolf says...

Nah, not too easy, but there's a line from Counting Stars that is calling to me.
"Everything that kills me makes me feel alive,"
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm
View Likes
FatCowsSis says...

That moment when you figure out exactly what to write.....LIGHTBULB!!!
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 am
Sunshine says...

In! I prefer music from the seventies or eighties I will probably love you, but I don't mind if you pick something else.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 am
SushiSashimi333 says...

@Sunshine - not sure if this is from that time but the title is XD Your song is 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins. Feel free to ask for something else if you don't like it :D
Sushi

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Is it cool if my story is only based on the song? The video dosn't work with my computer.
100% autistic

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:29 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

*Rises hand* Totally in. :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

382 Reviews

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:31 pm
Dreamy says...

*Rises hand* Totally in. :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

229 Reviews

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@Holysocks - it can be about anything, what the song made you think of, the video, the meaning, what the lyrics mean to you, as long as it was inspired by some part of the song ^_^
@Dreamy - your song is Waiting for Superman by Daughtry. If you don't find it to your liking feel free to request another :D
Sushi

382 Reviews

Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:13 am
Dreamy says...

So until now I didn't know nothing about Daughtry. Thanks for introducing me to such a nice artist. :D *plans*

229 Reviews

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@Dreamy - I'm so glad you like them! I remember hearing this on the radio and thinking, "gotta give this to someone, gotta give this to someone."
Sushi

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 am
Holysocks says...

SushiSashimi333 wrote:@Holysocks - it can be about anything, what the song made you think of, the video, the meaning, what the lyrics mean to you, as long as it was inspired by some part of the song ^_^
@Dreamy - your song is Waiting for Superman by Daughtry. If you don't find it to your liking feel free to request another :D

:-P Thanks
100% autistic

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:22 am
Nargles says...

i'm in an super pumped!!
Don't let the Nargles bite.
And don't let a dementor kiss you good night.

It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles- Luna

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:10 pm
Sonder says...

I am so excited! Inspiration has bashed me over the head.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

229 Reviews

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

@Nargles - might that be Logan Lerman on your avatar? He's pretty awesome if it is XD If you don't mind cussing then your song is [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCj9a_DSBc]Smile[/url by Avril Lavigne. If you don't like cussing feel free to ask for another, the official video might help if you decide to accept this one.
Sushi

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 am
Nargles says...

Happy to do Smile, while I don't really like Avril's music the video gave me an idea, so my story is going to be based off the video more than the song. :)
Don't let the Nargles bite.
And don't let a dementor kiss you good night.

It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles- Luna

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus