Young Writers Society

Would you rather...?

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm
veeren says...

Deaf, I kinda need my eyes to write :P

Would you rather never go on the internet again and have the highest paying job in the world, or go on the internet all the time and struggle to pay your bills.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 am
AmourDevorant says...

At first, I was so ready to pick the former. But that sounds like a really dangerous (and possibly extremely demanding) job to have... So I have to pick the latter, not because I love the internet (which I don't), but because it sounds like a safer and possibly happier life. Good question!

Would you rather be famous for being beautiful (like, unforgettably, incomparably beautiful-- a muse), or being incredibly talented at a job that doesn't require physical beauty?
忍ぶれど色にいでにけりわが恋はものや思ふと人の問ふまで
― 平兼盛

“If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray,
remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.”
― Kvothe, in The Name of the Wind

What were the use of my creation if I were entirely contained here?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm
wordsandwishes says...

The latter; looks are overrated.

WYR freeze to death, or burn to death?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 pm
Deadman says...

I feel like I'd prefer to freeze to death, because I am never cold. Plus I feel like I'm burning to death whenever I go outside in the summer.

WYR fall out of a plane (no parachutes), or crash in a plane? (Either way you die.)
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Fall out of the plane.

WYR commit suicide or mass murder?
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

81 Reviews

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm
Deadman says...

Suicide, why would I end other peoples suffering for them?

WYR be forced to write an essay on the worst topic in the world, or write a novel about a lemon?
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

-unknown

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 pm
veeren says...

Lemons, cause y'know, life.

Would you rather live a boring life forever, always trying to find some way to have fun, or die the happiest person ever in the next hour.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

81 Reviews

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm
Deadman says...

Die the happiest person ever in the next hour. I already live the boring life and I tell you what, it's not any fun.

Would you rather be stuck for a full day in a math lecture, or be forced to listen to Justin Bieber music for two days straight?
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am
umaima says...

I wouldn't want to die by listening to JB's songs for 2 days..I am too young to, so I would definitely prefer one whole day maths lecture over it. Believe me maths is much better than JB's songs for me.

Would you rather marry an ant or prefer an elephant? (Getting bored so thought to do a little absurdity...)
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

81 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 pm
Deadman says...

An ant, because it can't step on me.

WYR be squashed by a car, or go flying through the windshield of a car? (Either way you die)
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

122 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 pm
umaima says...

so flying through a windshield of a car, that way no jail to anyone and death would look cool, the news headline would be "Super girl" lol and the video would be the most visited on youtube...

Would you rather give a speech on politics or give a speech on how to kill rats?
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

81 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 pm
Deadman says...

Speech on politics because well, let's face it politicians are about the same as rats.

WYR be stuck in traffic or in an elevator?
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

122 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm
umaima says...

In an elevator. Why? well at least I will get out of there soon

Would you rather have eat a shark or preferring learning for your 200 page history test?

81 Reviews

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 pm
Deadman says...

Eat a shark, because they actually taste really good.

Would you rather die alone and rich, or poor and with lots of friends.
-Winston Churchill

-Winston Churchill

-unknown

122 Reviews

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am
umaima says...

Poor with lots of friends. I guess I can mange without money but not with out friends after all money is not everything in this world.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go to the future and meet your grandchildren?

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton