z

Young Writers Society

Love and Hate

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm
Rydia says...

Hey there all! This is sort of an activity but seenas it doesn't really involve writing, I decided to post it here and a helpful mod can move it if I made the wrong decision.

Basically, you have to say what you love and hate the most about the person posting before you. Or if you don't know the member too well then what you like and dislike the most. I'll even accept the combination of love and dislike or like and hate but you can't just say 'there's nothing I hate about this person' because that defeats the object of the game and I surely hope no one would even consider putting 'there's nothing I like about this person.'

Tell the truth everyone and be prepared to have the truth told about you in return. Seenas I'm starting, I get to choose who I'm going to 'tell the truth about' and I choose my sister phoenix57f -

Dislike - I dislike how disorganised she is and she needs better money managing skills.

Love - I love how impulsive she can be and she's so clever and friendly. Claire is always there for me and the best sister I could ever have wished for.

There we go and do it in the same order as me so it ends on a positive note!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Dislike - That you have blue stars and I'm still on yellow, bah! *jealous*

Love - Your avatar, so cute ^_^
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:18 pm
Rydia says...

Dislike - That you're a moderator and I'm not! *So much more jealous!*

Love - You're such a lovely person. In fact, you're such a lovely writer and you're so good at it and thanks so much for your help with the 'unanswered posts' campaign!
Writing Gooder

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Jennafina says...

Dislike: you haven't posted in Camelot recently! (Though that's my fault really... I think I killed it.)

Like: I love your critiques and your amusing chat room comments. It's awesome that you've been here less than six months, and still have all blue stars!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 am
Rydia says...

Dislike - That I haven't had a chance to talk to you in chat for ages!

Love - You're a great writer and all your posts in Camelot are brilliant and I'll never let it die.
Writing Gooder

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:46 am
Twit says...

Dislike - That you're a better critter than me. >.<

Love - You're Kitty! You consider me a friend! You're one of the busiest critters we have on YWS!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:21 am
Rydia says...

Dislike - Hmmm. This one's hard. Oooh, I know! You need to be more confident. You're a great writer, a brilliant friend and an excellent critiquer and you should be very proud of yourself!

Love - I love how you always take the time to read my blog posts and when I'm down, you're there to cheer me up and you're such a sweet, wonderful person!
Writing Gooder

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:15 am
chocoholic says...

Dislike- That you get to go to uni and do law soon while I have to wait for years

Like- That you give such nice, detailed and helpful critiques that will surely help me gain world domination by being the greatest writer in the world.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:18 pm
Rydia says...

Dislike - That you get to live in Australia where it's warm and I'm stuck in rainy England! And that we're not on each other's friends lists but I suppose that's partly my fault. *Must go rectify situation.*

Love - Your little signature is awesome and you're such a confident, friendly person. Oh and you commented on my personal statement and you always manage to make me smile =)
Writing Gooder

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina