z

Young Writers Society

how random are you!!!!!!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Love says...

Thrones of Games with chairs of glass! I always loved those...
I was Amareth :)

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm
ShootingStars says...

Sharpies make my nose go "num, num, num!"
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Love says...

The blade with grows from my eye apparently displaces the level of blood within me.
I was Amareth :)

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 pm
ShootingStars says...

Purple toads and sparkly dust like to soar through the Milky Way on a pogo stick wearing goggles.
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:07 am
Ipod says...

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololooloololoo.olololololololololololololololololololololololololo.ol.ololololol
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Apple*Pumpkin*Beans*And*Cherry*Blossoms*In*Mexico!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 am
Ipod says...

dont wake me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup dont me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp dont wake me up upupupupupupupuupuppp yeah dont wake me up up up up up dont wake me uup dont wake me up
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 am
AlfredSymon says...

Everything's on to me. They're here! They'll take me and bring my unconscious body to their mothership! They'll take out my brain and cook it to medium heat, 160 degrees! They'll stuff in potatoes, fresh from their Martian farms! They'll put in pepper and olives, and, uh, oh ummm! Yummy!

But wait, those will be my internal organs! How can it be yummy!? They'll eat my innards! They'll make stew out of it! Take the next one to post here instead!!!!!

BLABBERBLABLEUAGHWAGIGIGIGIGILOOOPY!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm
wordsandwishes says...

..................................................................................BLUEBERRY SUN GLASSES AND ICE-CREAM COVERED COUNTRIES! (:

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm
creativityrules says...

Tralalalalalala. I think I shall skip innocently through this meadow picking daisies. What beautiful flowers! OUCH! That flower bit me! My goodness; it has teeth! And those ones over there have hands! And that tall one near the elm tree has an ear, I think! Oh my, this one has an eye!

(Upon further thought, I have come to the conclusion that that last flower is 'looking good.' :) )

(Upon even further thought, I think that if it were possible to put the troll face after my last sentence, I would.)
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm
wordsandwishes says...

o_o Diabolical Frog Face!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:43 pm
KatKage says...

There's this character in my book that apparently is disgusting to look at (it's suposed to be really bad). . . He's adorable OuO
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

103 Reviews

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 pm
wordsandwishes says...

BIG CRAZY NORMALNESS!!!!

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am
Ipod says...

i am a martian I COME TO KILL YOU AND PROBE YOU AND TAKE YOUR BRAINS AND PUT IT IN POATATOES FRESH FROM MY MARTIAN FARMS AND THEN ILL USE THE REST OF YOUR INSIDES FOR MY STEW THEN ILL THROW YOUR BONES TO MY PET DOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGEENSS AND ILL USE YOUR HUMAN FLESH FOR MY BLANKETS!!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am
zohali93 says...

Poof
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues