z

Young Writers Society

Blond fantasy writer

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:49 am
niteowl says...

I sincerely apologize for my usage of the term "band geek." A lot of my friends are in band and I sometimes use this term as a joke. However, this kid takes it to whole new heights. He believes marching band is the meaning of life. Even before we were in high school, he went to Nationals as a prop person (basically he helped move around these big black boxes). There is actually another term we use to put Marty above all the rest. However it is probably inappropriate for these forums. So "ultimate band geek" is a cleaner replacement. You are not band geeks. I was not referring to anyone else in band, they are simply band people.

And Crysi, you are not a band geek. If you were, you would spend all your time on here talking about marching band. You may even have incorporated it into you username like my dear friend marching_gurl89.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:51 am
Elelel says...

I'm in the school band. It's not big yet but it's fun. I know most of the people in it rather well and for me it's the highlight of school, cause I have few friends and am deemed by most of the school as a geek who doesn't talk to anyone.

Don't know why I said that ... anyway ANOTHER BLONDE JOKE!!! (still no offense, they're just funny ... usually)

Q. What do you call the skeleton in the cupboard?

A. Last year's blonde hide and seek winner!

I'm afraid that one's not very funny, but I couldn't think of any others.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:13 pm
Guest says...

ehehe...if that weren't completely inhumane I'd go try it :twisted: :wink: lol j/k

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Crysi says...

So Delo, how's your bf Arvy doing? :twisted:

(I'll keep it up until you tell me!)
Love and Light

Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:09 pm
Guest says...

Must...Contain...Self...Resist...Urge...to...SCREAM... :x
*Deep Breaths*
Alright *Says in too nice of a voice* He is NOT my boyfriend, we are just friends and I thought we were going to leave that stupid argument on the other site?
*Deep Breaths*
Containing...containing....OK I'm good...

You really ARE twisted....
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:22 pm
Zion says...

Ignore them Delo, cant uoi see? That is waht makes them happy. As long as we are pissed by it, they will think its funny and all. Let them be, at least WE KNOW that we are friends.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:26 pm
Guest says...

You're right...It will take some effort but I'll attempt to ignore those comments. Thank you.

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:42 am
Crysi says...

Aw, come on, Arvy! You ruined it! :lol:
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:43 am
Meshugenah says...

you guys, really. this is crazy. delo will tell you if she wants to tell you, and you should leave friendships alone.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:53 am
Elelel says...

Mesh is right, though I hate to say it cos it wreaks my entertainment.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:13 am
Crysi says...

*sigh* Fine.. But that doesn't mean I'll stop guessing. :twisted:
Love and Light

Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:39 am
Guest says...

*Crosses arms* You're all twisted...

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:11 am
niteowl says...

You just figured that out? *points to "Howdy" thread that is now in the Lounge.*
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:47 am
Firestarter says...

Obviously I am aware that I have assisted this topic to keep going off-topic, however, this has gone too far. Either go back to commenting on Arvy's original post or have this topic locked.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:12 pm
Zion says...

Soooooooo, yeah Im blond. :lol:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx