z

Young Writers Society

Hi, everyone!

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 am
View Likes
IrishFire18 says...

Hi! I'm new here! This real cool guy Lumi told me to post on here for a proper greeting, and I thought it was a cool idea. Thanks, Lumi! And hello everybody on Young Writer's Society!
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them, and they flew." -Guillame Apollianaire

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hi Irish, welcome to the site! Why not tell us a bit about yourself and what you write? Poet or novelist ir a bit of a dabbler? I probably fall into the third category myself as I love experimenting with every form, every style, every genre. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say satire, fantasy and science fiction and poetry and novels.

Then again, that's still pretty wide ;)

So tell us more, are you Irish? Or is that a misnomer ^^
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 am
IrishFire18 says...

Well, I think this is a super late post to reply back. But I am actually Irish. Hahaha. I'm not all that interesting but I thank you for replying. At the time, I was new. Now, not so much. But thank you, definitely, for replying. I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to reply... Way too long, I know. If you're still there, I'd love to chat sometime!
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them, and they flew." -Guillame Apollianaire

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury