z

Young Writers Society

Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:45 am
Bobo says...

Yeah, well, here's some older ones:
ImageImage

ImageImage

And a newer one (cartoony style):

More as I finish shading and upload 'em!
Last edited by Bobo on Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:16 am
Incandescence says...

Kid (and I use the term even though you're older than me), this is a heck of a lot better than I could do. I guess I never really sat down and workd at drawing, like I did with math and physics, which would account for why I feel so utterly small in comparison to people who can draw (that would be you). I liked the second picture, in particular. You know, the one with the three people in it. The last one was weird, and it looked like he was in a heat wave or something, but hey, I don't know anything about drawing and I wholeheartedly commend you for being able to. Keep up the good work!
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:51 am
Ego says...

Bob, I have a proposition for you...Anything I draw is going to be emailed to you, and I will expect it back fully colored and shaded in 24 hours.

do we have an accord? Good.
jk (kinda) lol

anyway, your drawing seems to have...changed...a little, but your coloring is still top knotch! I'll have to wokr out some sort of deal with the whole coloring for me thing...

481 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:16 pm
Bobo says...

Well, I really have two styles now, and the cartoony style is one of them. I'm currently shading one that's my other style (it's probably the best pircture I've ever done...)

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:48 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Wow, amazing. Those are great...but thats mostly what I've said to everyone that posted art...due to they are way better than me...

Okay, main questions how old are you? and how long have you been drawing? Because those are just amazing, I love them. I want to see more!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

481 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:44 am
Bobo says...

I've been drawing forever, but I didn't really do much besides stick figures until ninth grade, when Hunter and I started hanging out with this guy who is awesome at manga stuff. So I've been drawing seriously off and on for a few years (I'm a senior now).

Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier that that middle picture is actually three separate pictures. There was some confusion. I know it doesn't matter one way or the other...

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:29 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

Oh, ok.

So thats why the middle one is so weird. I thought it was kind of like a collage of 3 kinds of people, well, now that I get it I can now scrutinize it, and it looks way better when you think of them seperated.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:43 am
Tara says...

Bobo, those are GREAT!!!!! I LOVE your shading, it makes them look 3-D!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

481 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:22 pm
Bobo says...

Thanks. I need to do more. I'll be sure to upload the pics from my RPG (Final Sanity) as I get them drawn.

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:22 pm
Tara says...

Lol, You should meet my freind James. You both have 'cartoonist' written all over you. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:25 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Oooooooooooooooo
How did you colour them and what with?

145 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:10 pm
Tara says...

That's what I was wondering, the coloring looks so perfect!

481 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:36 pm
Bobo says...

I used Photoshop. It's perfect for coloring stuff like this.

145 Reviews

Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:21 pm
Tara says...

oooh! Since Delo has started this 'banner making fad', photoshop's been my best freind. \:D/

Reviews: 1
Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:34 pm
BlackBird says...

photoshop is a friendly thing

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield