z

Young Writers Society

Music Art

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 pm
Eva 040 says...

These are what happens when your grounded for a week with a camera phone and macromedia fireworks =]

Walk The Line

(Inspiration fromthe poster for the Johnny Cash film, walk the line =])

I Walk Alone

MSN

Thats all for now, i may make some more =]
XxXxX

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

I really like the last one, but the first two are so similar. They don't seem...different enough. Lol. I loved the last one though! It was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Jamie

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm
Rydia says...

1. I love the colour and atmosphere of this photo. The focus on the guitar is good and the lighting is beautiful. I wouldn't suggest changing anything.

2. The contrast of the guitar against the black and white background is effective but I think you should have cut around the person more carefully -- I'm assuming that you've cut him out and pasted him on top of this second photo?-- because he's missing quite a bit of his head and there's some white around his body. It's a good photo though and there's a nice use of space.

3. This one really doesn't catch my attention. It isn't focused enough and there's nothing interesting about the background.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault