z

Young Writers Society

My art stuff :D

Reviews: 4
Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 am
CaryMorton says...

I just noticed there was an art forum.. and im a total art-fiend.. so of course, here i am... you can find my art site here:

http://www.immortal-doll.com/graphite/

and here

http://www.immortal-doll.com/pikudoru/

the first is all my -real- art.. mostly pencil drawings and computer drawn stuff.. the second is where all my pixel dolly stuff is..

For those of you actually needing a teaser before you go visit my sites, my avatar is actually a clipping from one of my artworks :D (the full piece can be found int he CG and color gallery on the first link up there.. bottom row.

all of my art pieces are fairly large and i dont want to stretch the forum, so i wont post them here out of politeness.

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:05 am
whence says...

:shock: Wow.

You're...really good.

I'm kind of in awe right now
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am
Muse says...

you're amazing! I really like your avatar actually, its gorgeous.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:36 am
Rydia says...

I love the layout of your website and the art is really good, especially some of the sketches and lineart. The dolls are pretty cute too. Keep up the good work!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Reviews: 4
Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:28 pm
CaryMorton says...

thanks guys! i'll admit i've been doing art for a lot longer than i've been writing.. lol.. my father is a professional artist, its how he makes his living.. and my parents own an art gallery.. i think we've all worked at the art museum in our hometown at one time or another and taught classes there.. its kind of in my blood.. and i was taught to do it from the time i was old enough to hold a pencil (my first art show was when i was five.. i got second place out of k-12 for a painting i did of a mountain and a meadow) i've sadly neglected it the last few years cause i've been busy with my daughter...and now i'm neglecting it for writing.. which is another true passion of mine lol

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon