z

Young Writers Society

Funked Out! Worst of All

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:04 pm
Sponson Light says...

I was looking through my old stuff today, and I came across an old webcomic, one year old, I didnt do much with it. It curved wrongly, but the beginning was strong in my opinion. I mean, how did I come up with this crap? Its great!

Read this if you want, some clicky clicky involved. My lines are so badly drawn.

I dunno what Im gonna do with it. But yeah... I guess this is something old thats great, I hope I do find more.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:09 pm
Sureal says...

I like it :). Only thing is... some of the text can be kindda hard to read. None of it is illegible, but a couple of times I had a bit of trouble.
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 pm
Sponson Light says...

Its old, old things go crusty :P
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:12 am
LowKey says...

I like it! It sounds awesome, and I want to find out more about what happens.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour