z

Young Writers Society

Alice's Book Covers! [CLOSED FOR MULTIPLE REASONS]

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 am
View Likes
Charm says...

You're welcome! I love it too! I'm one for the good old days when it comes to most things (except the internet of course xD)

277 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:49 am
Charm says...

@BookWolf

Hey are these good? Is there anything you want me to change?
Attachments
rsz_hwyithar_1.jpg
rsz_hwyithar.jpg

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:55 am
Rin321 says...

Hey Mad! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to get a hold of an astonishing book cover~

[Title] Escaping F.A.T.E.
[synopsis of your novel] Bella's life was pretty typical. Home school, a few friends, she was nothing special-or so she thought. She one day walks home to find her parents tied up and a large gang of mysterious men. They seem to belong to an organization called F.A.T.E. She has no idea where they are taking her and why, but she has to fight and try to escape. Who can she trust?
[Your name/Username/Pen name/Initials] Chrissy
[Any ideas/pictures/colors you have in mind]I completely leave this up to you-set the mood.
[Deadline] none :D
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

277 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:19 am
Charm says...

@Chrissy321
Are these good? Is there anything you want me to change?
Attachments
rsz_1rsz_escapingfate.jpg
rsz_1rsz_escapingfate.jpg (159.46 KiB) Viewed 220 times
rsz_1escapingfate2.jpg

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:24 am
BookWolf says...

@MadWriter7

Hey, those look really awesome. :D Thanks! But, um, I was kinda thinking of something a little more magical? Like something you would normally see in fantasy. That looks a little bit too realistic, if you know what I'm saying. But if you don't have time, that's totally fine. :D They look good the way they are, the second of the two being my favorite. <3
"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard! To Isengard, to Isengard!"

277 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:54 am
Charm says...

@BookWolf
I totally understand. It's just finding fantasy images are the hardest to find. I'll look again. Can you describe the forest?

277 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:10 am
View Likes
Charm says...

@BookWolf
Are these good? (Sorry about before)
Attachments
rsz_hwyithar_2.jpg
rsz_hwyithar_3.jpg
rsz_hwyithar_4.jpg

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:47 am
Hattable says...

[Title] Avery Trent

[synopsis of your novel] A curious young British man, caught with a cold and putting his tea-affinity to use, Avery Trent one day finds himself face-to-face with a tall pink alien from beyond the stars. The alien, calling himself Jason Volks, saves Avery's life from a freak accident involving an odd old woman and her exploding car, catching him in midair with his giant, silver, soda-can-shaped spaceship.
As Avery goes to exit the ship, after an awkward exchange with the alien, they find that they've been mysteriously flung across the galaxy and appeared on an alternate Earth. Its complete mirror, in fact. Freaking out a surprisingly small amount, Avery meets his doppelganger, is nearly killed by a savage cyborg, and runs into space pirates before Jason even asks if he'd like to go back home.
Now that that's all been sorted out, the two set off for Earth. Will they make it back? Or will the oddities of the galaxy, that neither have seen, distract them and just really get them off course? Probably the latter...
No, yeah, definitely the latter.

[Your name/Username/Pen name/Initials] Hattable

[Any ideas/pictures/colors you have in mind] Not really, though the can-ship is a big part of the... thing. Yeah.

[Deadline] Soon. :p Nah, whenever. I mean, yes soon, that would be nice, but... *shhh, no deadline, it's fine*

I just made that synopsis up on the spot and it kinda of just summarizes what I've got so far, then vaguely mentions what I have planned. Sort of. There isn't much of a solid plot to this novel. >.> If you need a better synopsis, I could try to come up with one. :p
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:22 am
View Likes
BookWolf says...

@MadWriter7

Oh... my... GOD!!!!! Mad, those are absolutely GORGEOUS! :D :D :D My heart literally gave a flutter when I saw those. Like seriously. Wow. I don't think I could pick a favorite, but the first definitely speaks to me the most. That tree is PERFECT. Sweet Jesus. Thank you, Mad. :D So, so much. <3

And there's no need to apologize. xD The ones before were really good, just not what I'd imaged.

Thanks again. :D These are beautiful.
"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard! To Isengard, to Isengard!"

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:24 pm
Rin321 says...

MadWriter7 wrote:@Chrissy321
Are these good? Is there anything you want me to change?

These are great! Thanks so much! :D
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

277 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 pm
Charm says...

@chrissy321 @BookWolf
I'm glad y'all like them :D

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 am
Snazzy says...

[Title] The Note Chronicles: Forte (this is a working title, but for now this is it ;-;)
[synopsis of your novel] There are certain, beings, with the ability to create magic - with music. There isn't really any rhyme or reason to who has the ability to produce magic music, and one man, Lysandros, has figured that out. After succesfully figuring out that the magical beings' powers could be transferred into a different source (him), he sets out on capturing 4 individuals. He already has 3, who work for him in turn for something else, and the last one is a young boy - Forte. Forte's musical magic (which is unkown to himself) comes through his ability of playing the violin. After a deadly experience with 2 of Lysandros's men, he, his sister Lorelai, and his dog Forrest, set out on an unlikely and dangerous adventure to find out who is doing this to him, and why.
[Your name/Username/Pen name/Initials] SnazzyPencil
[Any ideas/pictures/colors you have in mind] Shimmering, bright (basically the opposite of Blotted Out's cover) - like, golden/silver sparkles. :) It would be nice if you could include a violin, perhaps? Or the silhouette of the 3-some, or just the boy (Forte)? Eh - go crazy on this one. :D
[Deadline] No deadline! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

277 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 am
View Likes
Charm says...

rsz_1rsz_1the_note_chronicles.jpg
rsz_1rsz_1the_note_chronicles.jpg (172.99 KiB) Viewed 121 times

Is this good @snazzypencil ?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:33 am
Hattable says...

*waits for cover*

;-;
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

277 Reviews

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 am
Charm says...

Wait! I thought I did your's already! OMG did I forget! I am so so so sorry! @Hattable

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss