z

Young Writers Society

Geoffry the Rock

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:28 pm
Sponson Light says...

Yeah... Some of these scripts arent mine, so I really dont know what the punchline usually is. But oh well.
First Panel:
Geoffry: He you wanan go grab a bite or something today? Its perfect patio weather.
Mushroom: Yeah, real funny...

Second Panel, only mushroom is in picture..he says:
...You know very well that I am rooted here and dont have the liberty of independant movement....Wait a sec. You're a rock, how do you get around???

Third Panel Shows GEoffry with a sly look on his face and he says: I'll never tell.

If you use this (which I hope you do) I would like to you thank yourself, and not thank vegetables.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:47 pm
Emma says...

Sponson Light wrote:Its a Geoffry alright? If you want a ted or bob or w/e go make your own!

I just saw this...

We were only having fun, and playing about you have no right to snap like that. He could 'play' along saying, something like 'nah, I think it looks like a Geoffry... lol after all i was the one who made it' or something, saying what you said means you sound pretty p*ssed off. Calm down and take a chill pill. 8)

Random avatar

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:01 pm
Sponson Light says...

Emma wrote:
Sponson Light wrote:Its a Geoffry alright? If you want a ted or bob or w/e go make your own!

I just saw this...

We were only having fun, and playing about you have no right to snap like that. He could 'play' along saying, something like 'nah, I think it looks like a Geoffry... lol after all i was the one who made it' or something, saying what you said means you sound pretty p*ssed off. Calm down and take a chill pill. 8)

Oh it was supose to be in a playful tone, not a serious one. Yeah I found that hard to convey in text.

Alternate ending
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Bobo says...

Now that one just doesn't make sense. Geoff is like arguing against the mushroom (who you need to name, BTW) by agreeing with his point. Gah. Reminds me too much of DMAB lol.

Oh, and to show that you're begin playful when using an exclamation, just add "lol" after the phrase. Then people know you're joking instead of being angry.

Random avatar

Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:24 pm
Sponson Light says...

Ohes, k.

And yeah, I screwed that script up, someone just suggested an alternate ending, but never said who, so I got convused.

Random avatar

Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:58 am
Sponson Light says...

683 Reviews

Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:57 am
Emma says...

Thats a good one xD

Random avatar

Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:23 pm
Sponson Light says...

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Lollipop says...

It's a little hard to read. The first one says no Geoffrey today but I don't know what the second one says. The last one is a a cute smiley face :D
Way hay!!!!

683 Reviews

Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm
Emma says...

You could of made it easier to read...

Random avatar

Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:42 pm
Sponson Light says...

Emma wrote:You could of made it easier to read...

Yeah thatd ruin the effect, do you know how hard it is to write legiblelly with a mouse?
HARD!!!
And saying how Im too damn lazy...

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:44 am
Snoink says...

Aww... no Geoffrey? :(
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:52 pm
Sponson Light says...

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:08 pm
Bobo says...

Haha. Next the mushroom will get it, eh?

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy