z

Young Writers Society

Art By Adam

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 am
Alice says...

Those are cool Adam! I finally get to take an art class so I can work with more than just acrylics too ^_^ well mostly water color and tempra for paint but I get to use pastels now too!
I just lost the game.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:49 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Ok, so my sister is standing (or sitting actually) and she says it's great. (actually she says its amazing) You've got a nack for this..... wow. I don't really know what else to say.

Now I want to draw.

-MV
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:52 am
Alteran says...

This is my latest project in graphic design class. We had to do a collage in Photoshop honoring something. I chose to honor writers. Of course I made nearly all of the images myself. Save the Cabassi fighters in the corner
Attachments
Honor Collageweb.jpg
Honor Collageweb.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 380 times
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:58 am
Teague says...

Wow Adam! Well done! The hand looks a bit weird, but I love it! Especially the little CCF logo in the corner. Heh, nice touch. ;)

I wish I had your skill in Photoshop. All I know how to do is make pictures huge and put them in black and white. xD Yay Newspaper class!

Haha, I'm just rambling. Great job, though! I love it. ^_^

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm
Ross says...

What's with the lolly in the mouth? Otherwise, pretty good!
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:14 pm
Raimunda says...

Love it! Though I must admit I thought that thing in his mouth was like a really skinny loo roll.
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 am
Essence of BloodLust says...

Love the picture of Sora and the popsicle! Very cool and the others to! There's so many though i cant pick my favorite. You are really good at them though so i give you 2 thumbs up and 25 Kudos!!!! Yea!!!!!!
Fun
Fun
Fun
Your smile is like a cheap imatation of heaven,
(Ah, the joys of similies)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 pm
View Likes
Novelism says...

Oh, very nice!

For me however, there are too many parts, something must dominate. The middle is very empty--why not fill it in? I'm not sure why, but the sphere seems out of place, I can't quite see why it's there. I love the top half though, and the background rules also!

You are very talented!
If a pianist is part of pianism, racist people believe in racism, and sexist people believe in sexism, what is a novelist?

"Novelism"

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes