:(
17%

Total votes : 6

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm
lshryock2 says...

3(least favorite)

"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Hi, lshryock2.

These are pretty good photos.

First photograph: I like black and white. It's a little to close to your face to see you very well. Did you use it with flash? If so, it messed up your contrast.

Seconds photograph: I like it better but it's grainy. Part of your head is chopped off.

Third photograph: Why don't you like it? It's nice. I just wished half your head wasn't chopped off.

Fourth: Oooh, your eyes are so blue and pretty! I like this picture. Your hair looks red here. That's cool. The top of your head is chopped off again.

-Sakura
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:47 pm
Squall says...

Hey there.

Try to give yourself more head room in yours. With modelling, we want to see everything (in this case, your entire head) to allow us to get a better impression of you. I admit that I was a bit annoyed when part of your head was chopped away. You shouldn't do that, you are quite pretty you know.

Zooming out more also helps with this too.

Overall though, I quite like the vibe that your photo gives. It has that kind of innocent cuteness to it (probably because of your pretty face and scarf lol).

Take care.

Andy.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 pm
Behind Scene Walls says...

Don't get me wrong those are good pictures but as the Squall said above me give your self room. To be a model you have to give your self room so people can see you. If you want to know how to pose your self then just pull out any magazine or turn on the tv to a certain channel. Those are good pictures. Good job.
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe