z

Young Writers Society

Using Create Space?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 am
Emerson says...

I was trying to set up my novel on Create Space but I'm confused. I got to the page where you add your files. First of all, what is a Book Interior, and how should I create this/my cover page?

PS: I'm using my code from '07. The '08 codes come out tomorrow!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 am
KailaMarie says...

I got my code today. I don't know how to work that website, since I haven't finished writing I havent tried it yet, but see if you got your new one, it might be there. (:
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 am
View Likes
canislupis says...

You add your files by clicking "upload interior files" or something like that. If you upload from Word it will do all the formatting for you, and convert it to a pdf, but if you have images or a table of contents you'll have to do it yourself.

Interior files are what will be inside the book, or everything except the cover. (Which can be created quite easily using the cover creator, which has templates, and an option for uploading your own cover photo)

I think that's it. Sorry if you already know the answer to this, but seing as no one has psoted yet, I wasn't sure how old it was.

Hope this helps!

~Lupis

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe