z

Young Writers Society

Exhausted yet?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:50 pm
andimlovegalore says...

I stayed up a couple nights... I'm not pushing myself too hard yet because I have to live and work and go to school and it's important. But yeah, as the month goes on I'll get more desparate I'm sure!

Reviews: 3
Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:50 pm
Tigress says...

I started late. Three days ago, actually. Since then, I've pulled all nighters. I'm now regretting the lack of sleep. My head hurts.

I think I'll sleep well tonight though. I'm well over my halfway mark.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:49 am
alwaysawriter says...

I got in around 2k yesterday and today's goal is to add 4k to my 10k so I'll be ahead and can relax. I'm running on four hours of sleep and being thirsty because I'm too scared that going downstairs will wake up my parents. If I can get to yesterday's goal in the next few hours, I'll take a break. Til then, however, I'm off to work hard, even though I really want to go sleep in my comfy bed right now...

-always
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm
miyaviloves says...

I did 2k today after saying that I had goven up.

Does anyone else use the write or die website? I find it really helps me! Type it in google if you haven't it helps you write a lot, gives you a time limit etc.

meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:58 pm
GryphonFledgling says...

*raises hand* Guilty of all three!

I stayed up all night long on October 31/ November 1, have been sent to bed at late hours by my parents and have woken up hours early (on weekends, anyway) to work on NaNo.

Go November!

~GryphonFledgling
I am reminded of the babe by you.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain