z

Young Writers Society

Post Your NaNo Cover!

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am
JC says...

I just made this really quickly, in spirit of finishing the novel.

Everybody has such interesting covers! I bet the stories are even better!!!!
Attachments
thosenightscover.JPG
thosenightscover.JPG (151.83 KiB) Viewed 386 times
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

922 Reviews

Reviews: 922
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 am
GryphonFledgling says...

*pokes JC's cover*

Shiny...

Very nice. I love the intense color to it.
I am reminded of the babe by you.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 am
Angel of Death says...

Its so beautiful? How did you make it? I like your title as well, its so short but then it sounds like the tip of a song or the edge of a flower, tis unique.

I hope you post a bit on YWS, I've been anticipating everybody's novels that I'm surprised I've finished my own. Ah, I'm glad November is over!

~Angie
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

514 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
JC says...

Thank you! I don't know if I'm going to post this here until I at least edit the NaNo crazy out of it. But I'm actually editing something else right now, so I don't know when that will be.

I love what I've seen of your covers, Angel. I would love to read the story you finished.

And Griffin, same to you as well!

I want to read everybody's NaNo's. Hmmm...what if there were a month where we spent trying to read all of the finished NaNo's? That would be equally as insane. :)
No, that would be too much. I'm content just looking at all of the covers!
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

I made a new one... since the old one was just pitiful. The image doesn't belong to me, by the way.

"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

514 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 pm
JC says...

That's really cool, Cold.

I love what the light is doing in this picture.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:40 am
niccy_v says...

Ah, Cold and Broken, did you use paint shop pro? Hehehe i have way too much fun with psp in the making of my covers. It does things to my brain i think.
Awesome cover
Writing gives my life purpose

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 am
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

Paint Shop Pro X. I can't pretend I'm an expert with it, but I can at least mess around with the color, lighting, etc.
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken