z

Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

Reviews: 4
Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:38 pm
Shadow says...

Shadow
Can I have Rain? Please. Just make her like me a little bit. It wasn't really my fault what I did when in Teck's form. I don't want to force her because that wouldn't be real. Please. I promise to take care of her. I would even leave her in the palace and be the perfect royal husband if it would make you feel better.

Why did I have to train for two years? What was wrong with a week? Or a month at most? I don't even like Aysis. But I suppose I got the band, so it's not all bad. But did you have to get Rain engaged? I suppose I can live with it for a bit as long as she doesn't actually get married.

Just to say, thanks for making me a changeling. I might complain a bit about not fitting in, but really, it's cool. If you ever need a hand with anything, just give me a shout.
Fox (Teck, Zeth, Vixen, Blade)
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 pm
Fishr says...

Fishr,

Why is my brother, Zachariah, now the center of conversation?
-We'll see you soon,
Martha

---

Fishr-

The next time we have the pleasure of company again; my walking stick shall have a new target. Chapter three is more deplorable than the two before it.

Bloody hell, you are a wicked person!

-Welcome

---

I am quite confortable in Philadelphia, and I have no intentions on returning to Boston and relishing the memories. I know, in my heart and soul, that Sis is in good hands, and a decent man is caring for her.

-Zachariah

---

Do not tell my Father that I shot a redcoat!

-Samuel

---

Fishr,

The beer, where is it?
All the best,
P. Revere

----

Sheesh! Uh... heh... I guess I have some troubled characters.

*Looks at Samuel's letter* Ah, should I start writing your obituary now, or a little later?

Revere-

*sighs* I'm REALLY hoping with fingers-crossed, that Bostons wealthiest merchant doesn't order a round for the nine members in Chapter Four. *shakes head* Christ! That's all I need, eight drunk men and one woman! The first time hangovers were involved I though for sure Adams was going to murder you! What a way to end the book - Paul Revere murdered by Sam Adams! Yeesh...

To the rest -

Ah...

*runs!*
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 am
Wiggy says...

So...you've completely taken over the Character Answer Thread, you've stated repeatedly that you'll write, and you've even promised to give me my own journal.

Mother Mary, then, WHY DON'T YOU WRITE???!!!!???

-Fineena

*runs away from Fineena* Calm down, dearest. You don't wanna act before you think!

The Author

Bring it on!!!!!!!! *grins evilly*

-Fineena

Okay, so Fineena is totally acting modern here. Improvization-who's with me?
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:59 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Dear Luna,

I'm very sorry I surprised you with breaking my hand. It was very rash but I didn't want to face Thomas. I'm sure you can write me into health soon.

Love, Asenath

-

Asenath:

Oh believe me. It was a shock. But if you do that anymore I swear I'll just kill you off sooner!

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:33 pm
Shafter says...

Dear writer,
I am well aware that I'm a remnant of your 12-year old imagination, but don't you think I have potential to have my own story again? I mean, I think I'm pretty fascinating, when it comes down to it. ;) Who can resist my boyish good looks? Not readers. The girls'll be fainting all over the place. :D
Do give it some thought, will you, dear? Thanks!
Sincerely, Terian, prince and magistrate of Lanser-Avin

My characters have discovered emoticons. Oh. Joy. *slaps forehead* ~Shafter
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:18 pm
Fand says...

Dearest darlingest Emmy,

I hate you.

All my love,
Marcy

--

Dearest darlingest Marcy,

Care to elaborate?

Warmest,
Emmy

--

Emmy-poo,

No. You know what you've done. And if you don't... well, finish Chapter Three, and you will. Hop to!

Kisses,
Marcy

--

Marcy-kins,

If you're referring to the incident with Charlie -- well, you're the one with the raging hormones, dearest. Don't blame me.

Besos,
Emmy

--

Emmy, my darling authoress,

Then what exactly do you call that performance with whathisface last night?

All the best,
Marcy

--

Marcy,

Shut up.

Emmy

--

Emmy,

I WIN! MUAHAHAHA!

Marcy
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

72 Reviews

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:46 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Luna:

Do you have I have to stay in this stupid village? It's boring and sure Asenath is nice and all but such a ditz! Can I leave yet?

Lydia

Lydia,

Don't worry dearest. You'll leave eventually. Ku ku ku...

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:48 pm
MiwaKi says...

To Ki...

Thanks for taking the ghosts out of my house, but if you kill Yoshi...

P.S. It would be much better if Hide dies, but don't tell him I said that. Also, please don't put me in any more situations where I have to clean the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room at once. I had to scrub for hours!

-Jun

You owe me a new Armani. I'm waiting.

-Yoshi
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

72 Reviews

Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:35 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Luna,

Can you make Thomas want me? You know he wants me. Make him act on it! I'm tired of being forward all the time!

Love and kisses,

Ruth

-

Ruth:

You do? Could've fooled me.

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:33 pm
plumalicious says...

To the crazy author of my crappy life,
I’m writing this from this stupid prison, in this stupid cell, with this stupid, very scary looking guy peering over my shoulder… lucky for me he’s completely illiterate.
Anyway back to the point. What did I ever do to you?? I’ve been nothing but a wonderful guy and this is the thanks I get? Yes I admit, I’ve made some wrong decisions, but haven’t we all? Don’t even get me started on some of the idiotic stuff that you’ve done.
I guess what I’m trying to say is I want… I demand you to get me the hell out of here, I hate this place! And if you do, I promise I won’t try and kill Eddie… again, even though he deserves a slow painful stomach-turning death…
So go ahead, write that sequel, you know you want to… but don’t you DARE even think about killing me off, this book would be nothing… NOTHING without me.
Ciao,
Naz.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:39 pm
Sage says...

Milady.

Greetings. I have been waiting for some time for you to realize my existence, but that is of little consequence; as you surely know by now, I am very patient. But let me introduce myself properly: I am Osir Nataris, Weathermage, and completely at your service. Galwyn tells me that I take a risk in saying so, but I have every confidence in you. Now that we know each other, I expect that things will move a bit more quickly. Possibly you have already experienced this change? Rest assured, it will be a lasting one.
Fair winds and gentle skies to you, Milady.

Osir
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:35 am
Myth says...

Myth,

*poke* You know exactly how I feel about what you've done and I'll never forgive you. This Calais has bewitched you!

Monessa.

.:

Monessa,

Sorry ...? You'll still talk to me, right?

Myth.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

72 Reviews

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:23 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Luna,

How sadistic can a teenager possibly be? Are you that bored that you willingly torture me? I'm a social outcast because I was born from wedlock, my own grandmother beat me to unconsiousness with her cane, and then she shoves embers in my eyes and makes the house catch on fire! Don't even get me started on how you tore Thomas and I apart by having grandmother cut out my son from my womb. Are you on depressants or something?
When is another character going to get tortured instead?!

Hugs and kisses
Ruth

-

Ruth:

Sorry about that. Torturing you is fun. Yeah yeah, yell all you want. You'll get Thomas eventually.

Oh and Asenath is going to be worse off then you. Heh.

Luna

-

Luna,

Okay, if she gets tortured I guess I can handle this crap.

Hugs and kisses
Ruth

-

Luna,

Luna what did I do wrong? Did I make you angry or something? What are you going to do to me?

Asenath

-

Az,

I'd rather not say. Please don't sick Lydia on me.

LUNA

-

L,

Too late.

Lydia

-

Lydia,

Aw crap.

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:46 am
Icaruss says...

Dear Author,

Jesus-bloody-Christ, mate. Really. Look, all we ever wanted was to protect England. We're just two blokes, trying to give what we can for our country. OK. Granted, so we did do some bad things. We hired a psychopath. Sure. But the other three were meant to be controlled. I mean, that's why they were unknown guys, they were meant to be held by a tight leash! And know they're going all cowboy on our asses. I got that motherfucker, soldier-boy, I got him driving our fucking headquarters over England, and crashing them in the ocean.

Yeah, well he died. And everybody's grieving him. So, what? I mean, what about me? They're gonna have my head for me. I mean, everybody knows Herbert's more of a side-kick. They know I'm the voice of this thing.

Shit, man.

Bloody super-arabs? Really? Where do you get those? Where the fuck do you get those from?

Sincerely,
Mr. Kennings.

PS: Really, man. Fuck you.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:04 pm
tinny says...

Fish,

Please excuse me while I try and cut off your legs with this here chainsaw...

Unfortunatly it isn't working, me being a small unruly creation in your head. I'm popping up in places I shouldn't aren't I? It's scareing you because you know that if it keeps going things will end up like before. So get rid me, write me away. I don't care if it's not perfect but it's still better than being cooped up in the knowlage that if nothing happens I'll be cast away like used oil. No use to anyone.

I know you're busy with wires, but if you find you have any spare time could you please please do me?

Ket

Dear Ket,

Wow. Thankyou for asking rather than demanding wielding a large chainsaw... oh wait, you did that to.

Yes you're right I'm worried. I don't want anything to turn out like before. Can you wait until christmas, I'll get a brand spanking new notebook just for you. And it can be orange.

Yours,
Little Tin Fish.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain