z

Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:56 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Dear Luna,

Just write out our story already. Deelia's getting antsy and violent. Hurry up yeah?

Jyace

-

Jyace,

Meh. Just go and give her a good roll in the hay and come back later.

LUNA

-

Luna,

That's not such a bad idea. Thanks.

Jyace

-

Jyace,

Anytime. Just be quieter this time around, you're a bloody screamer.

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:44 pm
View Likes
tinny says...

Dear Fish

Ha. My revenge will be extracted oh so soon, I'll teach you to screw with my life!

Wires

~

Dear Wires,

I forgot about how I was still writing about the nice you. Why was I so excited about finishing the first part last night? I guess it only succeded in pissing you off even more, stuck without Cray, but still waiting for Tan and Klee to be introduced.

Bear with me, I do have school work.

Fish

~

Fish,

No. NOW.

Ket

~

Ket,

Poo.

Fish.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:48 pm
RoxanneR says...

Roxy,

Hurry up and write the story! I don't get how you can leave me for so long with that Sara girl. She's getting flirty and scary...

Don't leave me in this cell for too long! Please!

Kai
Want a faithful critique? PM me!

Luv RR*

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:25 pm
Wiggy says...

You lass! Yes, you, Wiggy! What in heaven's name are you sitting around for? You actually have the inspiration to write-now do it!

-Fineena

Fineena, dearest, have you not noticed the journal entry of yours I've been working on?

-Wiggy

Some entry. All you've talked about is Sean and how I can't let him go. I know that, and you're making it even harder. I want to resolve it, I want to let go.

-Fineena

You will, lass, you will.

-Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:03 am
Loose says...

Dear Lucy,

Let me start by saying you have to be the biggest retard on the planet! You stupid skitso monkey! But you're not all bad, because you are funny when you're stupid. Which is always. But, what I want to know is why... well, everything! I mean, my mum is an evil demon goddess. WHATS UP WITH THAT? And my aunt is a goddy two shoes freak who believes in retarded things like communication with the dead et cetera. WTH? Granted she IS a pious goddess, still. And why are they goddesses in the first place? You stoner! And how come a Professor had the abilities to imprision the devil anyway? Like he really could. Professor Walter Ridgeway is a gay pussy who needs a punch in the eye. And as for his Demon Bride, is that possible? A pussy dick lick (mind my language) having the physical ability to marry evil. :? What the hell? And why does my best friend have the same last name as your googly eyed science teacher in term 3? I mean, sure, he somehow comes up in your conversations with Lisa, but huh? AND HOW COME I DID DRUGS? Geez, Sam, thats a good question isnt it! Party drugs and joints under the age of 16. GOOD ON ME!! :roll: But, you do raise good points, I'll give you that. Like that religious lecture from Philosopher Sage, really good.

Well, I guess thats it...... for now.

Lots of Love
Sampton

72 Reviews

Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:11 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Mistress Luna I'd appreciate it if you were to abide my owner's wishes and flesh out our story. She really wants you to make our tale better and longer.

Jebdah

-

Jebdah,

Maybe. Just tell Della she can sit down and wait in line with all my other plotlines. Or just go bake something. Geesh...

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:17 pm
xlilxzox says...

Dear lil zo,
Why are you making me the one with out the powers, all I get it a date with a famous dude, and he's not even that hot!
Why don't you lock Ruby up in the tower, and then I can rescue HER, just because she's the clever one, how about this, she is actually not that clever and has a break down and kills her self!!!!! muahahahahaha!!!
Mickie!!!!

Mickie,
I know you and your sister are in the middle of an argument, but why are you so cruel to her, you know why I did it, it's like me and Holly in real life, she's smart-like Ruby, I'm not that clever-like Mickie, but I have a special talent- for me it writing(i think) and for you it's...well...you'll find it one day!
But, I'm ashamed that yuo want to kill your own sister,
goodbye for now Mickie
xlilxzox!
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:50 am
blackwings_angel says...

Dear Blackwings,

Why is my life so frickin confuzing! Couldn't you just at make one thing easy on me. One day I have to fight witches, the next werewolf/fox things save me. AND NOW THIS?! You are sofa king we todd did. (Say that fast and you'll get it) And why does my life have to be so sad. You kill of my Mom {curse you for that}, and my dads cheating on her for a witch WTF mate! :evil: Anyways, yeah I do have on e nice comment for you. Way to go on Lunesta, she's quite easy on the eyes :wink: . keep more characters like that coming, okay.

P.S Roku says hi but he can't write to you since its the middle of the day so instead he signs with this

oOOo
~~~~
\___ /

{That's a pawprint}

Tairen Zyiack.

Dear Tairen,

I had to make your life confusing. Your suppose to be a hero, and your 13. 13 year olds don't get stuff easily. Look at me. Anyways, if i didn't kill your mother or father you wouldn't be fighting for the rebellion so yeah, you don't want anymore snow do you? if you do, I'll bring them back and you can all freeze to death. P.S. I'm not going to make any other characters like Lunesta perv, you only need one.

Sincerely,
blackwings

Dear blackwings,
screw you. The more girls the merrier.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:43 pm
Myth says...

Myth,

We, Monessa and Juvenal, would like for you to do something about our situations, we're practically dying of boredom. I, Monessa, am stuck as a nine year old and poor Juven hasn't even left the Colt District.

Monessa and Juven

.:

Monessa,

I did some work last week, didn't I?

Myth

.:

Juvenal,

Since you're not as important as Her Deviousness thinks I'll delay Are You Me? for a month or so. Get used to it.

Myth
.: ₪ :.

'...'

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:59 pm
Tara says...

Dear Tara,

Okay, hun, this is starting to get old. You've been throwing me around, continually -BLEEP-ing me over, and you still don't have a -BLEEP-ing plot picked out. Come on, sweetheart. get with the program, will ya? And what the heck is with Laeja, anyway? I think she should come in a bit later. Right now it makes you sound like you're rambling. And the graphics? Turn 'um down a bit for god's sake! -BLEEP-, it's even starting to make MY stomach churn. Oh, by the way, send my regards to Jer. We haven't had a good talk for a while.

Yours,
Daniel
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:22 am
Crysi says...

Crysi,

You know me better than to expect an apology for my most recent outburst. It got you writing and showed you how pathetic your previous piece was.

A hint of advice: stop procrastinating. It will only ruin your story and your reputation, neither of which you can afford to lose.

Respectfully,

Saphirus
Love and Light

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:47 am
Wiggy says...

Wiggy,

Thank you, thank you for writing my, er, desperation scene, as you like to call it. I like the way you expressed my emotions, and I'm glad you're satisfied. If you ever want to be truly satisfied though, you need to finish the story!

Anthony

Yo Tony!

Thanks for the compliments-and I know you want to get your emotions sorted out. Just let me get mine sorted out first. :D

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Reviews: 2
Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:03 am
molly9009rae says...

Molly-
Why must I have braces?! I know Im only a minor character, but COME ON, WOMAN! Must I go through the same pain you did last year? Ellee didnt need braces! Geeze. Why do I get all the normal teenage crap?!
See you in the next horrible Chapter
-Beau

Dearest Beau-
Please take into consideration that Ellee is not totally human.... not that any of you have figured this bit of information out yet. Plus, I give you certain traits I have only because you are the most fun to write.
TOODLES FOR NOW!
-Molly

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:50 am
Myth says...

Myth,

You know, that punch really hurt. I just hope you got some sleep last night because from now on I'll be composing your dreams. And you're not going to like it.

Aethel

.:

Aethel,

I hardly sleep, just like you. Anyway, you'll find out why Prenga hit you soon enough.

Myth
.: ₪ :.

'...'

72 Reviews

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:46 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Lady Luna,

His royal highness Leopold requests your presence at his castle on March the 3rd. Your attendance is mandatory on the subject of his all abiding lust for a young man named Ian and his inability at being with said man.

Alphonse the royal messenger

-

Leo,

Sorry. That's my birthday. I have more important things to do then hear or write about your case of blue balls. Try later.

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato