z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:50 am
JC says...

I've never tried learning another language. English was easy enough I suppose. -Jamie [POD]

I used to study languages in school before...well...before it happened. I found it rather easy. I knew English, French, Italian and Latin, and I was just beginning German. Though I don't remember much of any of them now, I would love to go back to school and continue my studying of languages. -Serena [We are the Flame]
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Shafter says...

There's no question to answer! So here's one:

"Death is not the greatest loss in life..." Do you agree with this quote or not?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:51 pm
Twit says...

"No. Full stop. Cul-de-sac." ~The Raven

"I'd rather not answer." ~Fal.

"I half agree... sense is just as important. If you loose your senses, then life doesn't hold much." ~Kit

"Oh, that's philosophy. Lovely. I'm inclined towards agreeing, but I don't know... maybe if I thought hard enough, I'd find a satisfactory answer, but right now? I agree with it." ~Rohsair

Do you curl over the edges of pages or pieces of paper? Or do any other things like that?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:16 pm
logosgal says...

Huh? ~Aimee

I'm usually pretty careful with my papers. If you're asking about nervous habits and such, though, I have a deck of cards that I tend to shuffle when I'm bored. ~Daniel

I tend to be disorganized, so sometimes my papers get messed up. ~Jessie

I haven't had paper very often. When I did, it usually belonged to someone else, so I had to be careful with it. ~Unnamed elf

Describe your footwear. If you don't wear any, describe your feet.
Home is where the books are.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:43 pm
Poltergiest says...

Footwear? Boots, boots and more boots.-Khor

Barefooted. I have really big claws though... Need to be clipped.-Knall

There are more important things in the world than shoes.-Vathen

Whats your favorite weapon?
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Twit says...

"Fire. It can be surprisingly effective." ~The Raven

"None. Well, my fists? That's the only one I ever use,but that doesn't really count." ~Kit

"Swords. Fast and they always work." ~Fal.

"Weapons?! No literal ones. Only words, and the wonders of language well used." ~Rohsair

Are you happy with your current situation?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

164 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Poltergiest says...

HA! Current situation! -Khor

Well, I've been kicked out of my clan and been disgraced as a Shade so... No I'm not very content. -Knall

Things could be going better. Alot better but nothing to increadibly bad has happened... yet.-Vathen

Whats your favorite kind of toothpaste?
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:38 pm
Sam says...

What the Hell is toothpaste? - Adelais

I think he's one of those people-eater types...he makes teeth sandwiches. With tooth-paste. - David

*everyone looks at David*

How often do you spend money on yourself?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:38 pm
Roaming Shadow says...

Seeing as how I have no one else to buy for, whenever I need the necessities. ~Diego

Not all that often. There's not a whole heck of a lot that I need to buy anyway. Not to mentoin what I do buy gets expensive, so I can't purchase very often anyway. ~Alex

Rarely. I either make it or take it. ~Hunter

Do you have a question?
"In a fair fight I would have killed you."
"Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair now is it?" (PotC: TCftBP)

I'm probably dead already, but that doesn't mean I can't take a few scumbags with me. ~Jak

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 am
kirstybree says...

The day my mother came to pick me up in the fourth grade in a mini skirt and a halter top with her make up askew, completely drunk~Daniel Owens

What is your fondest memory?
"Look in the mirror and what do you see? A shallow reflection that means nothing to me"

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Twit says...

"Being with Da and Kester in London. Being with Druth." ~the Raven

"Being in Baker Street." ~Kit

"The day I joined the E.C, and the times I spent with Lorlan and Dai." ~Fal.

"Being warm? No, the day I found my phoenix." ~Rohsair

Someone dares you to walk across a road with your eyes closed. What do you do?

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:22 pm
Emerson says...

I've not much to live for? I'd probably go ahead with it. What's it matter if I get run over and break my neck? I suppose death is better than living without hope. - Kostantin Tsilevich

I think I would stay out of their company for a long time. Why would I want to be around someone who is daring me to kill myself? It's foolish. - Appolinariya Lescheva

I'd laugh for a few minutes, act like I was considering it, then push them in the road. It's only fair. - Demyan Gavrilovich

What is your most prized possession?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

164 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Poltergiest says...

My father's katana, Melden -Khor

The shred of mirror I got when the cave fell...-Knall

*Stares off into the distance silently.*-Vathen

If you could have one of your dreams come true which would it be?

~Pol~

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:51 am
Sage says...

Most of my dreams are somewhat less than pleasant...but I've got a rather nice one that involved kicking my cousin's butt. That would be a nice one to come true. ~Kalli

Have you ever slid down a banister? If you knew what a banister was and had the opportunity to slide down a nice long smooth one, would you?
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 am
Sam says...

[Sweet question. ^_^]

With Josephine, when we had first met...my father had left and my mother was gone, and she took my hands and said, "You are terribly sweet, but you look so somber all of the time."

"What would make you think differently?"

And I wanted her so much, I would do anything...she took me to the banister and said to me, "As if you were a child." It was ridiculous and foolish but I did it anyway, sliding and stopping every few inches with my hands. They were sweaty, you know- nervous? She made me do it again, this time "With a whoop- I'll catch you if you fall, go faster."

I miss her.
- Mr. Smart [who is oddly talkative...]

Yes, after I watched Henri do it and thought it looked like fun...and the pig told my father and he spanked me. Happy days. - Adelais

___

No. It just seems...you could break your back, you know? And the end looks like it hurts. - Carl

You could go down sideways.- Sukie

Wouldn't you fall off?

No.

Yes, you would. A little something called 'gravity'?

Shut up, Carl.

How do you take your tea/soda/coffee whatever it is your society drinks?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical