z

Young Writers Society

name association

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 am
jenni321 says...

The bad guy in the story. Is actually misunderstood and seeks love and kindness. Had a rough childhood, turns to violence as the first resort.

Adeline Jzatelle
On a scale of 1 to Random, I'm pretty ADHD.

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Kalliope says...

Neat name, though I'm not sure how to pronounce the surname. Somewhat naive young girl. Dark, curly hair, big brown eyes, very bright and cheerful little personality.

Joy Renalds
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. - Lewis Carol (1832-98 )

Got YWS?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 pm
cassie17 says...

Seems like the super-involved type of mom with three or four kids and is always making their lunches, driving them to soccer practice, and is first to volunteer at PTA meetings.

Halyn Thompson

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:16 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Halyn Thompson sounds like a confused teen, probably a loner or at least withdrawn.

Deimos Hawthorne

EDIT: Haha, oh, I fail. Deimos is a punk teen girl from a sci-fi setting.
Last edited by ProfessorRabbit on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 pm
Angel of Death says...

Sounds like a gorgeous mysterious guy who happens to be a vampire.

Emerson Pierce
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:02 am
Gahks says...

A scientist or professor of some sort. That was the first thing that came to mind.

Max Slater
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:28 am
Clo says...

a secret agent with intimacy issues.

Edie Montgomery
How am I not myself?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Young kid with glasses. Very skinny, shy, short and reserved. Very good memory.

Okay, how about Kacie Patterson?
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 pm
HC says...

A smart, petite girl who can be shy in front of big crowds. She is, however, determined and works hard. She is a brunette with almond shaped eyes.

Lauren Thyme

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:19 pm
Via says...

The "Thyme" makes me think of "tyme" which makes me think of old english so I see a girl...maybe about 19? character set maybe in the victorian era. Quiet, big planner and one day leads a revolt against something (but, mostly because she's thrown into the situation by someone else and is pretty much forced to do so). Becomes a leader and loses her quiet nature.

Emerson Oliver (female)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:54 am
sokool15 says...

An author of mystery books - secluded, maybe scared of forming relationships with people. Tall, with cropped dark brown hair and blue eyes? lol, I'm probably WAY off.

Nancy Nimbleheimer
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:52 am
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

I think of a young girl, probably growing up in the 1950's. Perhaps she's sort of... off? I see curly brown hair in my head, but that's just a guess.

Adrianne McKendrick (Female)
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Sounds like a girl in modern times,American, blonde hair, blue eyes, maybe glasses. I'd imagine someone who wants to fit in but doesn't, and has maybe one or two close friends. Talented in many areas but not neccessarily self assured.

Gypsy Marsh-Lacey (female)
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:47 pm
pegasi_quill says...

Dark-haired girl, petite figure. She has large brown eyes, and a sharp tongue. She tends to voice her opinion often, regardless of whether people want to hear it or not. She wears a lot of bangles, hoop earrings, long colourful skirts and has a fondness for high-heeled sandals.

Anastasia Havich
~Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You can never tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things~

Away until August 31st (possibly longer)

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:06 am
Via says...

Foreign. Russian maybe. Moves to US or UK, don't really know which one, during highschool. Really, really pretty. Short brown hair, striking green eyes, few freckles but not too many. Ridiculously geeky though, and teased a lot.

Park Macy (female)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"