z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

Reviews: 1
Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sip on my water and wait for the waiter to bring out our food. "I am having a really nice time Austin." I tell him.

"I am having a nice time too." He says. "I hate to ask this, but what time do you need to be home?" He asks.

"I hate you have to ask that too, but I am glad you did. I need to be home at ten." I say.

"Okay." He says. "So tell me about you family."

I sigh and begin. "Well, I live with my cousin, Mr. Ricker." I tell him and he already seems shocked. "My dad is in jail and my mom is in rehab."

"Oh, I am so sorry I asked." He says, placing his hand on top of mine.

"No, it is fine. I am just lucky that I have Matt to take care of me." I say.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I sat there and pouted at him for about ten minutes. "Come on, Luna. Cheer up." He moved of the arm chair and sat on the ground in front of me, "Is it okay if I sit here?" He asks and looked up at me.

"Why do you keep saying that?" I frown.

"Well, I'm a teacher, you're a student. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable. That's all." He said and rubbed the beck off his neck, making his shirt life up a little. Bit my lip and tried to concentrate on his face. But, my eyes wondered.

"Yeah... True." I nodded.

"So. I-do you find this awkward..." He bites him lip. His lip bite is so hot.

"N-Not really. Do you?"

"Well, just a little, I mean you're a stu-"

"Gahh, I know 'you're a student'nI get it, you've said it many times now." I raised my voice, it was frustrating. I just yelled at my teacher! "I'm sorry." I put my head in my hands, "I should leave."

"Hey, Luna." He sat up on the couch and put his arm around me, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"I'm not upset. I just, I don't know." I sigh.

"Well, it only like nine-thirty. Not home time yet." He smiles, "I'm not letting you leave yet." He squeezed me closer.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

When we get back to the car, he holds my hand again. I hate that I have to go home so soon. We were having such a great time. I was getting a little sleepy though. "So, are you going to allow me to take you on another date?" Austin asks.

I look at him and smile. "Of course I am." I say.

"Good." He says. We pull up to the house a few minutes before ten. He gets out and walks me to the door. He pulls me into a hug, his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

"Thank you for taking me out." I say.

"My pleasure. Well, I am a little sad I have to give you back now." He says.

"Trust me, I am as well." I say. I sigh, knowing I should go. "Goodnight." I say.

"Night." He says, He kisses my forehead and waits for me to go in the house. He slips his number into my hand and I go inside. When I do, I see Matt's arm around Luna. I look at them a second and feel very strange. "I am not even going to say anything." I say, going up to my room.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 12:36 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I jump and push Matt's arm off me, "I was nothing, I-I." I look to Matt.

He bit his lip when she leaves, "I kind of dose seem like, well, you know..." he shrugged and left his arms down, "Sorry for touching you." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Its okay. I mean, I don't mind. No, that came out wrong," I sighed, "I don't even know what I'm saying anymore..." I shrugged.

"Its okay." he leaned closer, I leaned in too.

"Okay, really!?" Jess had came down the stairs, "I just wanted some water and I see my cousin, our teacher, about to kiss you!" I pull away from a daze of his eyes to look at Jess. Well, this is awkward...
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

"Matt, I really look up to you and I am so thankful you took me in. I thought I had one family member that was good. Just one was all I asked for Matt." I say to him. "You know that all I wanted were for things to be different this year and look at what you are doing Matt. What makes it worse is you know it is wrong, but you are still letting it happen. Your are just like my father." I say. I begin to walk up the stair but Matt stops me.

"Jess wait." He says.

"No. I care about you so much and I do not want anything to happen to you. I cannot be around this right now." I say. I walk up the stairs and lay on me bed, tears come to my eyes at the thought of Matt leaving.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I felt tears swell in my eyes, I've ruined things. [i ]You're so stupid![/i] "I'm so sorry." I couldn't look at him.

"This isn't your fault. I got caught up in this, I don't even know what it is." He sighs, "I'm going to take you home now,"

"Yes, thank you." I stand up and walk to the door, opening it a stepping out in the cool nights air. I breath it in through my nose and look up at the clear sky, freckled with tiny lights. I close my eyes and take it all in.

"Luna?" Matt said closing the door behind him, "Ready?" I nod and walk down the two steps to the path. He opened the gate for me and unlocked his car. Matt reached for the handle.

"No, it ='s fine, I've go it." I pushed his hand away and opened the door for myself.

Sat May 11, 2013 5:42 pm
View Likes
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I get in shorts and a tank top and lay in bed. Why did such a wonderful night have to end so badly? I hear something hit my window, but ignore it. Then it comes a few more time, so I get up and look out the window. I find Austin throwing rocks up here. I smile and open up the window. "What are you doing?" I call out.

"Getting your attention." He says with a smile. I sit on the window's edge and smile down at him. "Have you been crying?" He asks.

I wipe my eyes and look at my knees. "No." I say.

"Oh yes you have." He says. He climbs up the tree right next to the window and sits with me. "What's wrong?"

I sigh and look at him. He takes my hand and wipes my tears with his other hand. "I really love my cousin and he just did something wrong and I do not want him to get hurt. I do not want anyone to get hurt." I tell him.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I rode in the backseat of his car, with tears dripping down my cheeks and nose. he hadn't noticed though. How could I get messed up in something so serious like this. What if Jess never wants to be my friend again and Devin finds out, that we almost kissed, and he hates me forever. I'll go back to being that loner girl.

I tried to stop my tears, but they just flowed out, "Where about is it?" He asked as we turned down a dark street." I pull my earphone out just getting the last of it.

"Just drop me off here." I mumble. The car slows down. "... Thanks." I say before getting out and walking along the street.

"Do you even know where you are?" He asks slowly driving the car beside me.

"Of course I do." I am not getting back in that car. I sigh a realize, that the house a few door up is my home, "You can go now." I say walking faster.

"I have to make sure you're safe."

"You don't own me." I looked at him threw his wound down window.

"No, I don't. But you're in my care right now."

"Well, this is my house, you can leave now." I said and walked to the door. I turned back a saw that he had gone, sighing I unlocked it and walked in.

Sat May 11, 2013 6:27 pm
TaylorLove says...

Austin

Tears fall down her face as she talks to me. She does not tell me any names and I admire that about her. I pull he close to my and wrap my arms around her as she cries. She lays her head on my chest. "Thank you, Austin." She says.

I smile down at her. "Your welcome." She falls asleep laying on my chest. I scoop her up and lay her down in the bed. I cover her up and jump right out the window. I hope she feels better tomorrow.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 7:19 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I got home, mum was out. I ran right to my room and slammed the door. Screaming I sunk to the ground. How could I of been so stupid! Tears spilt down my face and into my hands. I stood up and dragged myself over to my bed, I sat down and cried some more. "Stupid! You idiot!" I screamed looking a my reflection in the mirror, "Who would ever love you? No one!" I sniffed and screamed again. I choked on my tears and hyperventilated. I felt like my insides were going to spill out my mouth.

I hit my head on the pillow and tried to slow myself down, "Stop." I cried. Finally settling down I wiped my tears and got up to get changed. I slipped on a loose tee and some sweat pants. I slid into bed and triedd to block out my thoughts.

Sat May 11, 2013 7:51 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The next morning I wake up, wondering how I got in my bed. It must have been Austin. I wake up and do my normal routine to get ready. Matt comes and knocks on my door. "I am already up." I tell him.

"Can we talk, Jess?" He ask, walking into the room.

I sigh and nod. I walk over and sit on the bed and look up at him.

"I know that what I did was wrong and I want you to know that everyone makes mistakes." He says.

"I know that, Matt." I say. "I just, cannot believe that you did that to her. You know that you both cannot be together, but you still put her heart on the line. That is going to really going to make her upset."

"I know. I know that I screwed up, but I am trying to fix it. Please forgive me." He says.

I sigh and think for a moment. "I forgive you Matt." I say. He leaves and I finish getting ready. I put on a cream lace dress with boots. I walk down stairs and get in the car to leave.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

The morning sun peers through my window, I squint my eyes. I look at my clock, it not even six yet. Standing up I brush my hair out of my eyes and wonder around my room looking for clothes. Settling for a black fitted singlet and black skinny jeans, to match my mood, I head to the bathroom to shower.

Painting my eyes with my eyeliner, I stand back and look at myself. Old me is back, I though smiling. Walking down stairs I saw my mum passed out on the couch. I grabbed my black jacket and threw it on while walking out the door and taking her keys.

I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I turned the radio up loud as a song from my favorite band came on. I headbanged to the music and sung loudly. Not bothering to turn down the music as I pulled up to school way too early, I jumped out and switched the car off.

Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess
I get out of the car an walk inside to my locker. I open it up and grab my science book and my notebook. Before I can close my locker, arms wrap around my waist. I smile and look over my shoulder and find Austin. "Well hello." I say.

"Hey. Are you doing better?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you." I say. He walks me to class and I kiss him on the cheek before I walk into the class. I sit in a different seat today so I do not have to worry about Luna during class. Matt gives me a look and I sigh. He knows me enough to know that I will deal will it later, if I can.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Sat May 11, 2013 9:36 pm
winterbites says...

Luna

I knew Matt and Jess noticed the dramatic difference in my look and I sunk down in my seat. Jess sat away from and Matt could hardly look my in the eye let alone speak to me. I hadn't seen Devin either. I looked outside the window most of the class, not really listening to him.

The loud ringing of the bell tore me from my gaze. I picked up my books and pen. 'She probably did.." a couple look at me and snicker. Did they know, or where they just laughing for their amusement. I felt hot hears swell in my eyes. I will myself not to cry.

"You alright Luna" Matt asked me coming closer.

"Don't you dare pretend to care about me, you-you, bastard!" I yelled.

"Luna. Keep your voice down." He say taking my hands and putting them to me sides.

"Don't! Don't touch me." I cried, I'm loosing it.

"It's okay." He put his hands up, "Its okay, Luna. I'm not going to hurt you." I shoved him out for my way and ran out to the hall way, "Luna!" he called. but I was already sprinting to the bathroom.

Sun May 12, 2013 1:18 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I stay in my seat and look at Matt. "You need to go talk to her." Matt says.

I shake my head. "I do not think I can so that." I say. "I cannot deal with this right now." I get up out of my seat and walk out of the door. "I will see you later. I walk out of the door and find Austin there. I take his hand and we begin to talk to walk to class.

In the hallway, I see Devin. "Hey, I think you should go talk to Luna. She is upset." I say. I tell her where she is and he thanks me. I was a little mad at her because of what she called Matt, but she should not be left alone.
-Winnie the Pooh

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus