z

Young Writers Society

Blazed (Closed/started)

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 pm
Redfang18 says...

Zeke | On the road with the other rebels

I sat there in the back seat, sitting next to the gang-boy and his feral companion. I decided to let them get to know me better. They already know me as the Fox of Illusions and heard Mia call me Zoroark, so I decided to give them a chance to know the real me. I said calmly, "We might as well get to know each other. Mia called me Zoroark because that's my last name. My first name is Zeke. My mother wanted to name me Elzekiel, but then she decided to name me Zeke because it was my father's grandfather's name. I've been homeschooled since I was three, then I got caught by the government when I was twenty. When I got my powers, I spent six months perfecting my power of illusions while suffering terrible visions of myself dying from any kind of wound. I used my powers to escape and hardly did anything predictable to the government. Mia's also an escapee like me. She can tell someone's past by touching either the person or an object the person has in their possession. To the government, that's a very useless power." I waited for either of the others to respond. My heart started to ache as I remembered my parents. Those days where my parents held me close when I cried at night. They kept telling me that they would never leave me, no matter how old I was. Up until now, I believed that I would come back to them so we could be a family again. Now I had the rebels as my family, so I had to protect my new family with my life when I couldn't protect my old family.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Daisuki says...

(I tried!)

((If anyone would like to write Sire or S'oul's response in the next post, be my guest. I was too focused on trying to get QuickSilver right, and I don't want to write too much in one post. Also, remember that QuickSilver (along with Colin) will need to be able to find the car again.))

QuickSilver | Flying Towards Rebel Base

Her wing beats are strong, her aim focused. She is made of smooth metal, yet she flies as if she is the silver lining of a cloud. Below her, Sire and the others become smaller and smaller until they are hidden by the trees. She presses on.

She reflects upon the experience of seeing that lightning. It was sinister, that’s for sure, and she had heard one of the others say it belongs to a government agent called Dynamo.

Not very humble with his codename, huh?

A gust of wind blows suddenly towards her, but she adjusts her wings and returns to her thoughts. The lightning seems to have come from the east, and though she hadn’t been there much, she knows that’s about where a Rebel base is. She grows more and more worried as possibilities spring into her head. Surely there are enough people there to defend themselves? But she had heard this Dynamo was nothing to take lightly. She shivers, half from the cold of being so high, and half from anxiety.

Soon she is seeing familiar landmarks, things the rebels are told of to recognize the place. She spirals in, searching for a place to land, but a sound freezes her midair.

Screams. Screams and the awful sound of crackling electricity and explosions. And it’s coming from the rebel base.

For a while, QuickSilver sits there as if she were a silver statue of a wide-eyed bird. But then she shakes out her metallic feathers and tells herself to get a hold of it. A deep breath later she’s back in control and shifting to a small mouse. Her gut tells her not to go inside the base – it’s all too clear what is happening. She considers trying to help, but rationalizes that if so many like her could not defeat that man, then she has more important things to do than die. But she’ll at least scope out the place.

She goes around to the side of the building, observing the flat desert terrain a ways off. Her strands of silver whiskers twitch in the air, and her ears flinch. Did she just hear something? With the hop-hop stride of a small rodent, she scurries behind a thin bush.

Footsteps faintly crunch the sand as a man approaches. He has dark hair, an unreadable expression, and... wings?
Last edited by Daisuki on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 pm
Dynamo says...

(The town Dynamo is in is a desert town, by the way. Also, Dynamo has his own theme song. I posted a link to it in his profile.)

Dynamo

Again, Ray was disappointed with how little time it took to take out the rebel rats. The vermin barely put up a fight, and by the end of it he was left wanting more. Maybe he would expand his fun to the surrounding neighbourhood after all. If the people of this town allowed the rebels to set up base here then they were obviously supporters and just as guilty. First thing was first, though. Now that main infestation was gone he had to deal with their hole.

He looked around the house until he came across what looked like a boiler room. In it he found a couple of propane tanks. Smiling, he took two tanks and made his way outside. Once he was out he placed each tank beside the front corners oh the house. He made sure to get far back so the result of his next action wouldn't reach him. When he was sure he was safe he turned back to the house, charged electricity into both of his hands, and discharged two streams of energy toward the tanks.

The propane tanks exploded and sent metal flying skyward. The force of the explosion knocked out the corner beams of the house, and the building lurched forward before collapsing in on itself. A fitting grave for the rats I just exterminated, Ray thought as he watched the fire from the initial explosion begin to spread across the ruin.

The sound of panicked voices made Ray look over his shoulder. The explosions had woke people across the street from their sleep, and they were watching the fire from their doorstep. They became even more frightened when they noticed Ray standing in front of the ruin. Some of them were smart enough to run back into their house and pretend they didn't see or hear anything when they saw Ray.

Ray turned to face the onlookers. "Time to start the clean-up," he said as he raised his hand and charged it with electricity.
Last edited by Dynamo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm
icebender28 says...

Atila(It's so good to be back! Oh, and great job guys! This is going awesome! :D ):

I had sat back down on the wall opposite the one I had destroyed. Now, I was just thinking of all the different ways to kill Mr. $%&^$%%^&.
Atila, you must be going nuts. I thought. I never cursed, even in the worst situation i would punch anyone of my rebels who cursed. I usually didn't like killing either, but for this guy, I would make an exception.
Then a thought came to me. That was exactly what they wanted me to do. This room must have been designed to make the prisoners go nuts. "I'll have to dissappoint them, then." I said aloud. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I would sleep, calm down, think.

I was in the cave, but it was different. All the walls were covered in blood. I looked around and saw every single face of every single friend or family that I had ever had, lying in complete frozen agony and fear. I couldn't scream, only cry.
I looked up to a small ledge to see a man. The man. The one who had done this. He smiled visciously, showing rows of white pionty teeth, like a shark's. I ran at him, tears flowing down my face, no fear, only hate. He jumped from the ledge, his landing sending cracks and echoes through the room.
I clawed at him, trying to tear out his heart as my world slowly broke along the cracks he caused and fell away into the darkness. Soon, it was just me and him, standing alone in the black. He grabbed my hands and held them fast as I cried. I looked up through my tears to see his twisted smile, and then i fell along with the rest of my world.

I woke with a start. I didn't scream. I almost did, but i caught myself before I could give them the satisfaction, and laid down to wait.
Life is to be lived, not survived.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm
Shinrai says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Colin Mustang

Appearance: He has blonde hair that would be considered long for a guy. His eyes are like a portal to the sea, Like clear ocean water, The iris forever changed after he was given his powers improving his eyesight but rather than his iris being still the color moves. He is often seen wearing a black hoodie or black milatary style long sleeve jacket, jeans, and combat boots. He also keeps a black military knife on his belt.

Power: Wings, Enhanced Eyesight (like a bird), Air knowledge (Height, wind speeds, Jet stream)

History: Colin was raised by his mother. Seventeen years and she still has never spoken of what happened to him. His mother works for the government. He was treated like a dog even by his mother used only for his mind, not caring about him at all. Colin is a natural born strategist, his intelligence is the most valuable thing about him in the eyes of the government. After going through this he broke out of the military camp he was working in and flew out to the Rocky Mountains. As he was excaping he saw cages that had other test subjects locked who were being given powers who were being treated even worse than him, out in the Rockys he is currently trying to make sense of all that he saw.

Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, Know-it-all (sometimes), Kind at heart

Government or Rebellion: Neither, after recently running away from the govenment he is all alone in the mountains alone terrified by the governments actions but also afraid of the story's he has heard within the government about the rebels

Other: The Japanese symbol is located right in between his wings (and shoulders)
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

13 Reviews

Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 am
Shinrai says...

Colin Mustang

Unlock the door, One step out twenty steps to the right break the neck of the first guard, hit the second behind the knee then knock him out with a knee to the face. Grab his taser, sprint one hundred fifty steps to the Stairs. Taze the guard, steal his ID card, swipe it through the ID lock and go up 6 floors to the roof. Jump.

All I would be taking is the simple letter someone stuck in with my last map of the rebel movements, all it said was

"She lied, they don't want to be here, and you dont get to leave if they don't want you to either"

She, my Mother, told me all the people they were giving powers wanted this. I had asked why they were in such small living quarters and all she had to say was that they were soldiers and were used to it. They were not soldiers. They were people. Chosen for some quality the military thought was valuable be it there intelligence and strategic ability like me or just brute strength. I knew the letter was true for one reason. I had not left the base in six years, not seen a single thing outside of this building and its courtyard since I was eleven a prodigy, that's what they called me but I was one that had lived here in this room with only a map and listing of where the agents and front lines were as his friends and playthings, and since they gave me this power if you could call it that, I think of it more as a mutation. They changed me and I grew wings. Since that happened last month I haven't left the floor my room is on and this is only the beginning so I'm told some thing they did will continue to alter me the longer I live, it will begin with what they gave me and alter me to what I need, not large changes that happen quickly but gradual evolution to what I need to survive or what I think I need.

Unlocking a door is a much simpler task in the movies than in real life. Trust me I know. Two hours after getting to the metal wire in the middle the electronic toothbrush they gave me. I finally unlocked the door to my cell of a room. Just as planned the two guards were standing to the right just down the hall quickly and quietly with out announcing myself I snapped the first guards neck while forcing the other to collapse to the ground with a swift kick behind the knee. When he looked up to see who his attacker all he saw was my knee before passing out. I snatched his taser and fled down the hall to the stairwell the guard sitting in his usual place sipping his coffee. With a pull of the trigger he was stunned and shaking, with a punch to the noes he started bleeding his nose broken in two places not exactly the desired effect but slamming his head into the ground made him pass out. I swiped the card off his belt and through the card scanner next to the door. The click let me through the door, I flew up the stairs, well figuratively, I ran as fast as I could. Alarms sounded, not what I planed someone must have found the Guards. I reached the roof and threw the door open. Click, click, click, click four gunman surrounded me.

I froze. I don't freeze, well I mean my body might stop but my mind, my mind is always thinking. I've never felt that feeling of absolutely nothing but fear running through my mind. Seconds seemed like minutes, then a thought! If time seems this slow I can think even faster. I figured I can knock the guns out of the hands of the two men in front of me but to take the men out I would need another pair of hands to have even a possibility of escaping. Then I realized, lucky for me I do. I grabbed the two gunman's guns in-front of me and pushed them away from me, and for the first time these things had a use. In a millisecond my wings tore through the black jacket I had on, speed in power ripping straight through it, in another instant I was shoving the other two standing behind me to the ground with ease. I sprinted to the edge of the building and with a powerful thrust I was five hundred feet away from the building.

Don't ask how I knew how far I was from the building but the second my feet left the ground I could tell exact distances, wind speeds, and what direction I was flying. After my first flap of my wings I was not traveling at rates of five hundred feet in less than a second, but I was still going fast at-least one hundred miles an hour without any effort. I was just out of the base flying to the woods alarms ringing behind me and soldiers shouting. I nearly reached the mountains I heard a gunshot louder and stronger than the others I had heard when the soldiers were trying to get lucky an bring me down, this was not good something was coming faster than I was leaving I somehow just knew it! Pain in my right wing and an instant drop in altitude, falling I caught myself but it was only a parachute not enough to sustain flight. I slammed into the ground rolling on the ground.

Pain all over my right side, I dared to look at my wing to find a hole near the edge of my wing. Blood everywhere bleeding more than I thought possible. When looked up there was a cave, crawling to it once inside I ripped my jacket making the best bandage I could, my wound not deadly but excruciatingly painful. Knowing the wing could still be used if needed was useful but the pain that would come with it would be no walk in the park.

Spoiler! :
Im glad to finaly join this story! I hope you liked it and can help me improve(SERIOUSLY!) I have never pretended to be a wonderful speller or say I make no grammatical errors (in fact I'm quite bad at that) but I think I can make an interesting story which is what is important to me! THANKS!!! :D
Last edited by Shinrai on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Samuel

I looked at the other guy, a rebel rat who attacked my friend. I didn't appreciate his glare at Cam much either, to be honest.
"You, I don't know what tricks you're playing here- but you'll stop now! Am I clear?" I demanded.
He looked at me sadly, like he pitied me, even- then he said: "No."
I fired, aiming to his lower leg. he collapsed in pain, though no real damage had been done.
"I wasn't asking you, scum." I coldly added, deep inside me, a warm, proud sensation occurred- I despised this rebel and everything he represented.
He looked at me with anguish from the ground, then whispered: "F*** you." He had guts, I'll give him that.
The other girl, the one held at gun-point by Wess, moved a little, and seemed concerned about his status.
I didn't care though, I raised my eyes to Wess: "Well, what are you waiting for? Kill her!"
Luckily for the little scum- and the big one- Cam's moral sense couldn't stand it anymore-
"Sam! That's enough!" She yelled at me, then grasped my hand holding the gun and pushing it away.
I felt angry, and betrayed- I honestly didn't realize it until it happened: all my frustration gathered to a single back-hand smack that threw Cam off her feet- crushing her on the ground nearby with a mouth filled with blood.
"Sam, What the hell?!-" Wess started, but I didn't care- I was in charge, and I had enough of them second guessing my commands.
"I said- Kill the girl!" I said to Wess quietly- I never snapped at neither of them like this before, but they deserved it.
Wess, on the other hand, left the captive and ran straight to Cam, resulting on her bashing into him, creating a mayhem...

(OOC: Hope I didn't took too much liberty in controlling the characters)
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:48 pm
apple96 says...

Xandria (Xandi) - Rebellion

I glanced over my shoulder at Zeke and smiled.

"I'm Xandria but just call me Xandi," I said, looking back at the road. "I was taken by the Government a few years ago and gained the ability to communicate with and control animals, the exception of course being humans. See although being able to control humans would be great for the Government there was too much of a risk that it would make me too powerful or that I would be a rebel." I looked towards the road as the trees ahead bean to thin out and join the desert. "The Government took me when I was on my way to the airport to pick up some family members who were visiting, and I've never seen my parents again."

I gave another cheery smile and kept driving.

"Of course I have met a lot of rebels since I escaped from the Government, one of them being Atila, but I've never really managed to replicate that feeling of family, no matter how hard I tried," I sighed quietly, though if it was to myself or any one else I wasn't quite sure.
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:32 pm
Daisuki says...

Sire and S’oul | On the Road

Both Xandi and Zeke tell their stories, and my heart falls. Zeke is still grieving for his parents, and Xandi can’t find people to call family. As I hear their tragedies, my resolve grows. Maybe the people working for the government can’t be all evil, but I swear there is no doubt that what they stand for is just... wrong. So, so wrong.

I bite my lip, because I have no response. How do you comfort someone whose parents have just died? Someone who can’t find somewhere to belong?

“I’m sorry,” is all I can lamely mutter.

Zeke shakes his head, as if maybe my shallow reply had conveyed a little of what I wanted to say. In a rare moment, S’oul leaves my side to crawl to the seat behind Xandi and poke her head out next to the other girl’s. A look of surprise crosses Xandi face, but it fades to a smile. S’oul is as close to an animal as you can get while still remaining human.

Xandi speaks, her tone more serious. “We’re approaching the base. Zeke, you have the car covered?”

Zeke nods just as S’oul plops down next to him. “I should be able to hold it as long as nothing breaks my concentration.”

“Everyone ready?” asks Xandi. I start to nod, but something catches on the corner of my mind.

“Hey Xandi,” I say.

“Yes?”

“What does Atila mean to you?”

She thinks, pursing her lips as she ponders my questions. She just about to answer when Zeke interrupts.

“We’re here.” All attention returns to the mission. No matter what she says, Atila has to mean something to Xandi if she’s willing to risk the government compound to save her. We near the compound and have a good sense of the high fence and imposing atmosphere.
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:52 pm
apple96 says...

Xandria (Xandi) - Rebel

I stopped for a moment and thought about what Sire had said before shaking my head to try and allow myself to focus more. Still the thought wouldn't leave me.

"She's the one who looked after me when I found myself alone, when I knew no one and no one knew me. Not quite as close as family but the closest I've managed to get," I murmered as I glanced at Sire. "She was like one of those best friends who you would spend all of your time with." I paused for a moment and smiled. "But she'll be fine . . . won't she?"
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm
gleek456 says...

Camille Huntington- Government

I nursed my mouth as Wes helped me up. I knew that some rebels were witnessing this, but I don't care. I marched right up to Sam and fully slapped him across the face, making sure his mouth is red too. I stepped back, and pressed myouth with my finger, and winced. Sam needs a timeout. So I held his jaw and stared into his eyes for three seconds, to see Sam sit on the floor and start mumbling things.

"That should help him sort things out," I muttered. I turned to the rebel who Sam shot, and knelt down.

"Cam, what are you doing?" Wes asked. I shushed him.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He smirked.

"Just a minor shot, no harm done," he answered. I nodded and stood back up.

"We should get going, maybe get Sam to calm down a bit," I said with a monotone voice. I've absolutely lost my interest. I gestured to Wes to help Sam into the car. I glanced at the boy one more time, then stepped into the car and stepped on the gas pedal, levying the rebels in the dust.

He was cute. Wait, what?

I guess he was cute. No, Camille. Focus, thinks of the slap. I turned to Wes.

"When he wakes up, if I'm sleeping, tell him I said that he's a f*cking wanker," I instructed.

(Hope this was fine!)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

((Please tell me if there's anything I did wrong. Hope it's okay!))

Devlin Cosst

I amazed myself. I had never had so much anger boiling in my blood, but I couldn't help it. How dare he. She was completely innocent. My leg throbbed, and I tried to stand up to get between Estelle and Wesley, but I couldn't.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kill her!" That sick piece of trash ordered. When Wesley hesitated, he started to get out his own gun.

"Sam! That's enough!" The girl, Camille, said, grabbing the hand holding his gun. He smacked her off, and she was on the ground in an instant. My instinct pounded at me to go to her side, but I couldn't move. Once Wesley moved to her side, Estelle immediately dropped to mine. He soon helped her up again, and she didn't waste any time going up to Sam and slapping him straight across the face. She took his jaw and stared into his eyes, and before you knew it he was on the ground, mumbling gibberish.

"Are you alright?" Camille asked, kneeling by me and looking from my torn leg to my face.

"Just a minor shot, no harm done." I answered. Of course, I was lying. Rebels like me didn't exactly have anywhere to go when we got injured, and I had never suffered a bullet shot, so I didn't know what to do. Now, the only hope for Estelle and I was to make it to the Fox's place before anything else could go wrong.

Then the two groups split. Wesley carried Sam as he and Camille walked away, leaving Estelle and I in peace...sort of.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Ya I'm fine. What about you? I'm so sorry all of this happened." I said. She tried to laugh, but through all of the amazement that we were both still registering, she could barely get it out through her breath.

"None of this is your fault." She said, standing up. I gathered my strength and she helped pull me up too. I looked to see Camille walking off in the distance. Then I saw Marla's pale, lifeless body on the ground. I limped over to her and picked her up. Estelle helped me bring her over to soft ground. She was a part of me, and she was going to be buried properly and respectfully. I used my hands to dig the hole, and Estelle knelt by and comforted me the whole time.

When I was done, I stood to look at the job I had done. It wasn't the best, but we had only had about 5 minutes. We had to get going. We started off to out new destination.

"So...how are you?" I asked with a bit of a chuckle, trying to get rid of the awkwardness surrounding our silence. She giggled.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

83 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 am
SubjectBlue says...

Misunderstooddreamer: your powers shouldn't have worked on samuel as he is "anti-powers"
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

13 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm
Shinrai says...

Colin Mustang

How do I know these things, Systolic pressure dropping to 70, Diastolic pressure down to 46 the blood that's coming out of my wing is forcing my blood pressure down and fast. I need to stop it or I'm going to pass out. My visions already foggy I can barley see ten feet in front of me now. My knees buckle and I nearly face plant. I need to get this wound to stop bleeding and now. I tear my pants with my strength alone, I guess it makes sense It takes a lot of strength to get a human body flying in the air muscles are just part of this mutation. The cloth from my pants wasn't enough. suddenly everything went from just foggy to black. ...

... My eyes open still foggy but better something shiny is in front of me -Pain- what is this thing doing to me...

... I must have passed out again that thing is siting by a fire. Is it drinking out of my canteen? I try to push myself up....

... That thing. Its a person. Its talking to me, but I can't tell what its saying ....

... This time I wake up its different. My vision back to normal, pain still in my wing but I can tell that my blood pressure is back to normal, whatever this person did it saved me.

83 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:24 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Samuel
The slap was strong, that's true, but it wasn't strong enough to knock me off my feet- the shock, however, was.
What have I done?! My mind screamed at horror as the hand landed on my face, and the force of that scream left me helpless on the floor.
I never fainted, but I was so ashamed I rather act like I did than look at Cam's bruised face.

I only opened my eyes after she left with Wess, leaving me in my room, by my own- alone again.
What have I done?!

It was morning time, the room to Sam's door was opened by Wess- who came to check on him- he found nothing but an empty room... Sam was gone.
a few minutes later an alarm was raised, a prisoner, one of the two they've brought earlier was gone...

"Keep moving." I said coldly to the red-head girl.
"I'm blind!" she yelled back, gesturing her eyes.
"didn't stop you earlier." I answered- "now keep moving."
She sighed, and kept her path along the river-side, we were all by our own, surrounded by the sounds of the river and the moonlight.
"why are you helping me?" she asked suddenly- "Where are we going?"
all of the sudden, I was pressed against her. I fired the pistol once- her own body suppressing it's sound- then she fell to the ground where a red pool started to gather.
"we are going nowhere. Your powers work regardless of mine, I can't have that." I said quietly.
She gave me a look between pity and detest, then, she stopped breathing.
blood was pouring out of her back, and out of her eyes.

but she was dead.

Cam and Wess, my friends, they were tainted- they allowed the rebels to escape, showed them mercy.
I wouldn't report them, I don't want them killed, but when things will get out- there will be a hell to pay- and they will.
That's why someone had to make a clean up, erase evidence: Cam and Wess will stay alive- but there would be a price in the end- to all of us.

I threw the pistol into the river, but something prevented me from doing the same with the body of the girl- the girl I murdered. I turned and walked away- leaving behind me a clean, evidence-less crime scene.
I walked towards the city...

For Free!
topic86079.html

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe