z

Young Writers Society

Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 am
Iggy says...

Hello. Welcome to Redmon Resort! Here, your character can interact with other characters! Just book a room at the Main Desk, set up your room, and enjoy your stay! You may check out anytime. Please note that this SB is never closed to new applications. Guests may come and go, but everyone is welcome to their stay here at Redmon Resort! Please post your entry in the DT.

Spoiler! :
Information you should know:

For Your Entertainment:
- Pool.
- Spa.
- Bar.
- Arcade.
- Volleyball/Tennis/Basketball Courts (separate).
- Soccer/Football/Baseball Field (same).
- Lounge.
- Dance Studio (strictly for ballet, jazz, tap, etc.)
- Tutoring Room.
- Library/Computer Lab.
- Art Room.
- Guest Rooms.
- Cafe.
- Supply Store.
- Choir Room.
- Band/Orchestra Room.
- Excersize Room.

Rooms:
1: Jay Parkinson.
2: Tiffany Clement.
3: Chandler Linden.
4:
5:
6: Cruz Lucatero.
7: Jason Summers.
8: Serra Fira.
9: Kit Ahn.
10: Mia Palares.
11: Winnie Martinez.
12: Kai and Abi Jents.
13: Jessica Splash.
14: William O'Brian.
15: Francisco Lachowski.

Steps apon arrival:
Step 1: Check in at the Main Desk.
Step 2: Get your rom number and key.
Step 3: Un-pack and get some rest, food, etc.
Step 4: Mingle! Have fun!

Profiles:
Name:
Age (18+):
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Rules:
- Basic YWS rules apply.
- Posts need to have more than 200 characters.
- No reposting repeatedly. Wait two hours, or until you have something else to say other than one paragraph.
- All posts need to start out with: Name - Area. e.x.: Ariel - Arcade.
- No Mary/Gary Sues.
- No major f-bombs or sex scenes.
- What I say, goes.
- Have fun! All you do is mingle and chat! Get to know each other, throw a party, something!

Discuss It Here
Last edited by Iggy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Name: Francisco "Cisco" Lachowski

Age (18+): 24

Room Number: 15

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Cisco is your typical bad boy. He rides motorcycles, smokes, gambles, flirts, and does everything he's not supposed to do. He plays by his own rules and doesn't like following orders. He likes finding new ways to get in trouble and is always creating trouble and instigating trouble. He doesn't mind, he likes the trouble.

Cisco is a real bad boy, yes, all I said is true, but there is one thing, one topic, that shuts him down completely: his childhood. He will avoid answering any questions about his childhood or his parents. When he talks about him he gets really emotional, first he'll get angry but the anger soon fades away to sadness.

History: Francisco was raised by his mother and his father. They were not a very rich family, they were actually very poor, but they had enough love to make up for the lack of money. Cisco, as a child, didn't have very many wants. He only took what he needed and was perfectly content with that. The only game he ever had was a used PlayStation his neighbor donated to him and a few games he had stored up. Cisco was a very good boy and everyone loved him, said he was such a nice kid and such a kind and innocent soul.

That all changed when Francisco was coming home from school one day, now fourteen and in high school, to a burned down house and body-bagged parents. His mother and father died in a terrible house fire and on that day Francisco adopted the personality he has today. He hated everything, he hated everyone, he hated the world for taking away his parents. So he didn't find the point in being good if he didn't have anyone to be good for.

Other: Up for love but the only people he's ever loved were his parents. He's had many flings and his longest relationship was only six months and then he cheated on her.
Last edited by Sassafras on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 am
LovelessSummer says...

If I may, can I save for a pair of twins? I will have the profile up soon, I promise.

Name: Kai and Abigail Jents

Age (18+): 22

Room Number: 12

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
They both have Abi's stormy blue eyes and her hair color, a light honey brown/blond. Both their bodies are lean and elegant with long thin limbs and sleek muscles. They have a type of grace about them as they walk. The twins are very elegant.

Personality: Kai and Abi are very much alike. They're both most always happy, optimistic, naive, and very sweet and loving. They're always moving around and doing something, they don't like being bored. They're very friendly, sometimes too friendly, and if someone is annoyed by their presence they won't get the point.

Abi and Kai are eccentric, they're hyper, they're happy, and - sometimes - annoying.

They are never apart, or try not to be, and talk to each other about everything. They love each other more than anything and would stop at nothing to make their other happy. They have matching tattoos of a pair of ballet shoes surrounded by music notes on their wrist, Kai's left wrist and Abi's right wrist.

Because they are so close their weakness is doing things without their other half. They have a hard time understanding simple things, they are actually not very smart, and communication with others without their other half beside them is difficult.

History: Kai and Abi are twins, but Kai came out four minutes before Abi. They grew up in an artistic household, their mother was a dancer and their father was a musician. Kai and Abi's parents wanted them to follow in their footsteps so they trained their children in the art of music and dance since they were very little. When Kai and Abi were both two their parents laid out in front of them toy versions of every instrument they had the ability to teach. Kai went for the piano, Abi for the violin, but they both fought over the harp.

When they were six their mother started to give them lessons on dance, they picked up well on everything, but ballet was their best style. The twins grew up in a very happy home and have an extremely open relationship with their parents. They never had a reason to feel sad so they're always happy.

Other: They both dance ballet professionally. Kai plays the piano and Abi plays the violin, they both play the harp. They are both very in love with the arts and the only time they settle is when practicing or listening to the classics - Mozart, Beethoven, etc.

Up for love. Kai is so obviously gay but Abi is straight.
Last edited by LovelessSummer on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 am
Yuriiko says...

I might post my profile soon. ^^
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 pm
OnigiriChan says...

Name: Jessica Splash

Age (18+): 21

Room Number: 13

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Jess is a nice and sweet girl at first glance, but she's actually not. Jessica is a manipulator and she plays people to get the things that she wants. She likes to put on a nice girl act to get in good with people, but it's mostly for a bigger goal. When Jess puts her mind to something she doesn't back off, ever. When she's not pretending for someone she's actually bitter and unhappy, sometimes her real self will show through the mask - she'll snap at someone, make a mean comment, do something dirty, etc.

Jess is very unhappy with everything about her life which causes her to be so bitter and corrupted on the inside. Shes actually envious of happy people and will be extra nasty to them, but in a way that they don't know she's screwing them over.

History: Jess is the only girl of five other guys. She's the youngest and the only girl so most would think she was treasured and loved a lot but it was actually the opposite, Jess was ignored most of her life. She got seconds in everything - sixths really. She never got as much stuff as the boys or as much love as the boys. She was ignored and denied, which caused her to be very bitter. That caused her to want a lot and become very jealous of everything. She is the embodiment of envy.

Because she was so neglected Jess had to learn to manipulate people's emotions and lie and play tricks to get what she wants.

Other: She's a photographer. Up for love if you can clean up that heart of her's a bit.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm
Sassafras says...

Cisco <3

When do we start? Or do we still need more characters?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 pm
Iggy says...

More characters, definately. And don't fall in love with your characters, Reise ;)
- Lewis Carroll

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm
Sassafras says...

I can't help it, dear. :)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am
jessig833 says...

Can I join?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 am
Iggy says...

Yes(;
- Lewis Carroll

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am
Loller65 says...

Name: William O'Brian

Age (18+): 26

Room Number: 14

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: William is an average guy. He is usually level headed, but gets angry or happy or sad or whatever depending on what causes it. He likes leisure and exercise and entertaining himself with whatever he feels like when he feels like it.

History: William came from an affluent family in the North East. He went to a good college, moved out, and decided to pursue a career in writing. His family pays for him to live at the hotel so he can focus on his work. Unfortunately, he is a bit of a procrastinator and is only around halfway done with his first work.

Other: The subject of politics infuriates William like nothing else. And I guess he can be up for love...
Last edited by Loller65 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 am
gleek456 says...

Reserve room 11 for me please! Thank you! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm
gleek456 says...

Name: Winnie Martinez

Room Number: 11

Appearance: Winnie has long, dirty blonde, curly hair with some streaks of brown. She has dark chocolate brown eyes and a bit of a tan. Winnie has a heart shaped face and rosy cheeks. She is average height for her age and a very slim figure. Winnie is very skinny. She's seen wearing florals, rompers, and pretty girly things. She has a pink star necklace in which she always wears.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Winnie has a kind and happy demeanor, in which she is. Winnie is a very patient and understanding girl, but sometimes she may jump to conclusions a lot. She is always seen smiling, and always greets people. She believes that everyone should be treated kindly. Winnie has the attention span of a... goldfish. Whether it's about her family or love, she will get distracted by something either shiny or interesting. The only time she ever focuses is when she's dancing or playing volleyball.

History: Winnie grew up with a pretty good childhood. Her mother and father were there to care for her, and her older sister always came to give advice and such. She attended a private co-Ed school, and never really got bullied or anything, since she was well known in her school. Although, a few years later, her sister died of a brutal car crash. Apparently, she was texting and driving, and then crashed her car into a tree. This really hurt Winnie's family.

Winnie attended a pretty good college, and was a part of her varsity cheerleading squad. Because if this, she immediately involved in dance- contemporary, ballet, even tutting, you name it. She was also a part of the varsity volleyball team. Winnie loved playing volleyball. It helped her cope with situations for some reason. After a few years of college, she decided to try something new and drop out. She then came to Redmon Resort.

Other: She is definitely up for love. Winnie has a sweet voice, it very hard to describe.
Last edited by gleek456 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 pm
View Likes
jessig833 says...

Name:Jason Summers

Room Number:7

Appearance:Jason has black hair that stops above his eyes.His eyes are a blue green,which is only thing that stands out about him.He always wear a ring on his right hand. His parents gave himthe ring on his 16th birthday.

Personality:Jason is a sweet guy and he gets along with everyone.He likes to have fun and like to make people smile,but dont let his joking around fool you he is very smart. He trust people a little too easily which some time leads him to getting hurt. He would drop everything and run to help out a friend.

History:Jason grew up in a good family.Both of his parents are actors So it was only expected that he would follow in their foot steps.Since he was five he's been learning how to act.He even stared in a few short films.He can also sing and dance a little.He learned to play the guitar when he was 12 and was inrolled in Hollywood Arts for the gifted when he was 13.

Other:None

Up for love: Yes.. Gay
Last edited by jessig833 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 3
Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 am
View Likes
IamZoomie says...

Hey, why not? I'm like making these characters.

Name: Kit Ahn

Age (18+): 23

Room Number:9

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kit is just a bad influence on everybody. He doesn't do what he's supposed to, he doesn't listen, he's rude, he's mean, and an all around jerk. He's been that way ever since he was a kid. Kit is also very honest and blunt. If he doesn't want you around he'll tell you to go away, if he doesn't want to talk to you he'll tell you to shut up, it's just the way he is. He doesn't like cutting corners or lying to people just to gain their friendship. He believes that if people can't accept his honesty then they're not worth being around.

Even though he never lies or beats around the bush Kit is an expert at hiding his emotions. You won't know what he's feeling unless the emotion is very strong or he tells you what he's thinking.

History: Kit was raised by his father, his mother was never around. Kit's dad was focused on not giving his kid restrictions adn letting him do anything that he wanted, he thought he was being a great parent but really he was ruining Kit's life. Kit doesn't even know how to follow rules, he's never had to before. He did drugs for the first time at the age of twelve and got his first tattoo at the age of thirteen from one of his older friends.

He got his high school diploma, but not after repeating the ninth and eleventh grade. He never even tried for college and works as a professional tattoo artist seeing as art is the only thing he can do right.

He does, however, have a fantastic relationship with his father.

Other: Kit's an artist, his works of art are spectacular. Up for love I suppose.
“Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.”
Tori Amos

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison