z

Young Writers Society

role plays ANY character you want

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I looked at the girl and though she could not see it I bowed politely in her direction. 'Why?' Doomfire asked. 'All Necromancer's power comes from the Underworld just as all spirits that we communicate with come from the same place.' I replied softly. I stood up this time not trembling.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 am
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

-As the young girl slept, the wolf slowly climbs upon the bed. Laying down in a position what looked like he was protecting the girl. Showing how he cared for her, he began to talk.-
"Shes just different from other demons is all... Have you heard of the rare demons? Some that can use mulitiple types? She can do that just... She can only do other dark magic such as Fire, dark, and what ever falls into the darken magic. Sorry I didnt introduce myself. Im Kallel, Death's protecter."
-The wolf slowly gaze a bow towards them.-
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

12 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am
View Likes

'Hello Kallel I am Raven Noir most call me by my last name. As for hearing of the rare demons yes I have. A few times within the clan some have summoned them but always returned them to the underworld.' I said politely and softly. Doomfire just looked confusedly between the two of us.

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am
View Likes

"Well Death here is one of the rare demons. She doesnt really know it though, most of her magic has been supressed by my own for a while now. Her magic ora is well... How to put this... Different from all demons, thus showing her dominace around others for she is the daughter of the king. Indeed she gets her magic and fighting ability from him, what she gets from her mother's side is feelings towards over demons. Most in which cant really understand, like humans do. Its what makes her magic dangerous at times, supressing it when shes like this is the only way the human race has been able to live for so long here upon this planet. There is no one who really understands her, nor do they understand why she is here."
-The wolf slowly shakes its shaggy pelt, curling up next to the girl as she slowly begins to have dreams of her own.-
"It was kind of you to take her to the hospital, I thank you Doomfire. And Noir, thank you for trying to help her as well. Though it didnt help, Im still happy she had someone like you around."
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

It was no problem, i do this all the time. Being abandoned as a child, i was taken in by pyromancers, visiting from a different "world", they saw a 'spark' in me that all pyromancers have and they taught me the ways of fire. I help all innocents in the human world and my world, as it is my way of... -suddenly, the embodiment of doomfires anger appeared at the door, also called anquish the almighty, and began to speak.- Anguish said, "I knew i'd find you here. I could sense you kindness. I shall now do my job and be rid of the evidence of you niceness." As anguish shot out a fireball to attack the assassin, Doomfire jumped and blocked the attack, fire absorbed, but still causing some pain. Doomfire proceeded to say, "I WILL NEVER LET YOU TAKE ANOTHER INNOCENT EVER AGAIN." His anger then was absorbed by anguish, making him stronger. Doomfire continued and said, "I may not be as powerful, but you were still part of me and every weakness is the same. Raven, Death, and Kalle run for you life, ill hold him off as long as i can."
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 pm

-kallel slowly rises, growing bigger with all types of elements appearing beside him, in all forms of animals such as dragons, lions, more wolves an sch. They began to chant something, causing the anger to vanish and the man who was in all fire to be sucked into an abyss of blackess. Knowing the attacker was going to hurt death they all stood at her side till kallel closed te abyss forever.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 pm
Sourdude16 says...

When i saw anguish disappear into the void, i stood up and said, "I must go and stop him, if i do not proceed into the void and destroy anguish there, he will forever attack the innocents i try to help and protect. So long everyone." Then doomfire leaped into the void after anguish, not knowing if he would ever find a way out.
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

42 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am
View Likes

-the girl quickly grabs him pulling him back and hugging him closely.- dont go.. Sebais will take care of him.. That viod is forever protected and no one can escape from it unless i wish it.. Please dont go
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:18 pm
View Likes

I closed my eyes and started chant softly in Latin summoning Luka a wraith who was extremely close to me. I felt his presence immediatly after I stopped chanting then I opened my eyes and bowed my head in respect. 'Hello Noir.' I heard his familiar voice in my head. ' Luka I summoned you to go after someone for me. His name is Anguish and he has been taking lives of innocents.' I replied telepathically. 'I understand Noir I shall pursue him and come back when I have news.' He said going into the void which closed after him. 'Go safely my friend may the speed of Hermes be lent to you.' I whispered softly sitting on the ground.

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

As the girl pulled me back, i had to explain what was going on. I said, "I must be the one to defeat him, for he is part of me and, simply put, if it ain't me it ain't dead. The way I figure it the only way to stop him is to accept the anger as part of me and pull it back inside." Everyone looked at me questionably and then i said, "I wish there was another way." But if Death is to come with me, maybe we can both come out after I finish the deed I must do." I sat and thought trying to find another way.

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm
View Likes

-She curls close to him, whining. Her ears flattening down on her head as her tail wraps around the body.- Please dont go, you wont be able to get back out alive without me... I havent been to the demon realm in so long... Im afraid of it so much... Please dont go... Wait with me.
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm
View Likes

I smiled slightly at the scene unfolding before me. I pulled my hood up to hide my smile.

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm
View Likes

-Her ears flickered just a bit to the little motion because she was so close to him. Turning red, knewing she was being way to close to him. She turns away, hiding her face with her long white hair.- S-sorry...
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 pm
View Likes

I turned to death and whispered so that her ears could pick it up. 'Go ahead you two are good for each other.'

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 pm
View Likes

-Her ears slowly perk upwards, then she gently glances at Noir. Her gold eyes slowly sinking into her mind as she talked to Noir- "How do you know?"
~Lady Death~

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw