Young Writers Society

Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 am
PixieStix says...

Selene:

I walked inside.

I sat next to this Elta chick. "hey, are you the waitrice?" she didn't answer. My wavy bleached blonde hair got in my face, my fangs I don't know how... appeared. Uh, oh.... This isn't going to end well...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Reviews: 3
Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 am
NicholasStone says...

Nathan Stone didn't want to be bothered. He stayed out of the way of others. He came here for a drink, and that was all. As he took a big swig of his mead, he saw something flash out of the corner of his eye. Anything that caught his eye, normally was trouble. A blonde girl was sitting down, talking to somebody. That wasn't what he payed attention to. He noticed the fangs protruding from her broad maw. Vampire! He tensed. He hated vampires more than anything in the world, and had the urge to stand up, walk over to her, and tear those pearly whites right out from her mouth. He resisted the urge. Causing trouble wasn't what he was going to do. But he still felt uneasy.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

125 Reviews

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I sensed someone was looking at me I urged my fangs back in. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink and looked at this guy next to me. He looked pretty cool actually. I said-

"hi whats your name?"

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm
NicholasStone says...

Someone was talking to Nicholas. That foolish Vampire girl. He breathed heavily, keeping himself from ripping her throat out. The voice was like a thousand nails being scraped across a chalkboard. He looked her in the eye. The large, bulbous eyes staring back at him seemed like a threat. His mentor told him that he was easily distrusting, but for good reason. Nicholas himself was not one to be trusted. The Vampire girl's question was simple, so he decided to answer, for the sake of not being rude, and not attracting attention.
"Nicholas. What's it to you?"
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:08 am
Cramerx says...

I walked in the tavern and took a sit at one of the tables looking around at the others inside. Sensing their auras...A trick that I learned when I was little something that allowed me to tell what someone was and if they planned to attack, It was a skill that had saved me a number of times. The ability had also turned my eyes as black as the night sky causing everyone to think that I was a demon, They all hated me but it didn't matter..It didn't matter to me......Not to a necromancer.
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
PixieStix says...

Selene-

"I don't really care... Its just I noticed you sitting her all alone and i felt bad."

I leaned in allitle. "and i sensed you didnt like me, im not going to hurt you alright?"

I got off the stool and went on the balcony, my long blonde ringlets blew west. And my eyes changed blue. I never knew this place had a balcony. Huh, cool.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 pm
Cramerx says...

I watched the girl..the vampire speak to a man who was sitting at the bar when she spoke to him, His aura started to turn red.....He didn't like her. "What will you have?" The waitress asked me. "Water. Just some water." I replied quietly trying to attract the least bit of attention that I possibly could. My powers were unpredictable and would only stay in check as long as I stayed calm so I had to remain unnoticed or something very bad could happen. The waitress came back with a glass of icy water "Thank you." I said before taking a drink and sitting it down on the table in front of me.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 pm
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas was glad that she left him. A pest, and an enemy is what she was. He went back to his drink, taking big swigs. He glanced over at the man who just walked in. He ordered a water. Water!? This was a tavern, not a water nymph hangout. You ordered mead, rum, wine, all of that. But not water. The man turned to face him. His eyes were pure black. Nicholas thought he was a demon, but that wouldn't make sense. A demon would not be in a bar, and demons can't eat or drink anything in the mortal world. Probably a necromancer, druid, mage, something like that. But he wondered how his eyes got like that... He shuddered. A magic-wielder would be bad news. They were the policemen of the magic world. He didn't want to go back to prison, so if the man got close, he might have to go hostile.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 pm
Cramerx says...

I lifted my glass of water for a second time when I suddenly felt anger and hatred...A lot of it. I took a quick drink of my water trying to pretend that I didn't notice then sat the glass back on the table like I did before, I lowed my head so that my hood covered more of my face then before carefully looking around the room in order to locate the aura which had so much hatred....It was the man at the bar. His aura had flared with anger, hostility, wrath. I closed my eyes and focused a little harder to see if I could find out who or what the sudden outburst of hatred was directed at.....Me. I opened my eyes slowly taking a drink of water: He really hated me for some reason so I finished the rest of my water before I started to decide whether I should leave now just to be safe or take the chance that I might lose control and something very bad happen.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 pm
NicholasStone says...

This man... Seemed to sense him. Nicholas had no idea how, but the moment he thought about getting arrested, the mage looked in his direction. Not peeling his eyes away, he grabbed his mug, and took another sip. This mage... Was more than a problem. This could affect Nicholas badly. He needed to do something about it, ASAP. Nicholas rose, and slowly walked towards the man.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm
Cramerx says...

Oh no. The man he was walking towards me, This was bad. Very bad. I should've have left as soon as I sensed his angry, Maybe I could leave now...No, It was too late for that. I could sense his malevolence so if I left now then chances he would just follow me but I wasn't even sure what I did to make him this angry. I hid my right hand under the table and used a small blade on the edge of my cloak to cut the skin in my palm, I twisted my hand so the blood flowed into a symbol that was engraved into my skin. It was still a pretty dangerous technique but probably the least destructive that I had and if I lost control of my powers then who knows what could happen. It was the only way that I could think of. A powerful demonic magic, A mystic weapon that could rip out souls......The Crimson Claw Gauntlet.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm
NicholasStone says...

Nicholas had a plan, as he walked calmly towards the man. The man apparently sensed hostility, because he stuck his hand behind his back, probably readying his blade. Nicholas stopped a few feet in front of him. He held his hand out, which was covered in a black glove.
"Good day, sir, my name is Nicholas. Care for me to buy you a drink?"

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

He's asking to buy me a drink? Could the hostility that I sensed just a second ago be misplaced? No, In matters like this I'm never wrong it's probably a trick never the less I'll act like I would normally. "No, Thank you. I don't drink, In my case it's a hazard. I've been walking for almost two days and I just stopped in here to rest for a while before continuing on way." I replied calmly and politely. Everything that I just said was the truth: I don't drink because I might lose control of my power and I only stopped for some rest. But I kept my right hand under the table so I could activate the Crimson Claw if I needed to and boy did I hope that I didn't need to.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 pm
NicholasStone says...

He turned down the drink? Nicholas stared at him blankly. What kind of man would turn down a drink? The poisoning was easy enough, but not if he turned the drink down. He went to the next best option.
"Well, weary traveler, are you sure you wouldn't like a place to stay? I have a house just down the road."

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm
Cramerx says...

And now he's offering me a place to stay, If the offer of a drink wasn't a trick then this must be. "No thank you, Sir." I replied quietly flexing my fingers under the table making sure that the blood stayed within the engraved strokes of the symbol. "Not sleeping doesn't effect me. Just came in here to rest my feet for a bit, I can't stay in one place for very long....Not with my condition." I said explained calmly. I don't sleep is kind of a funny thing to say to anyone but I don't, If I have a dream or worst a nightmare...There's a possibility that my powers may be unleashed while I'm sleeping. So instead of taking that chance, I cast a eternal spell which made it so I can't.

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat