z

Young Writers Society

The Mirror's Curse (full!)

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Great job taking it back up at it feet!
Sorry for giving you all such a hard time.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 pm
W0lfbane says...

The wizard's brown eyes glare at the adventurers, his robes black and his expression vacant. His eyes wander towards the dragon... his expression changes to a snarl, as he disapparates into the air. The air is then filled with mist and silence falls upon the group, blood slowly drips from a nearby tree.
Cowards use swords, writers use pencils.

You are now following this YWSer

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

83 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Who stays in the storybook?
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

For Free!
topic86079.html

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 pm
View Likes
icebender28 says...

I stay! :)
Life is to be lived, not survived.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 pm
VuzzyCat says...

I'm staying, but I still want my character to be killed off. I also have alot to do, so I wont be able to post as often.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

83 Reviews

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am
SubjectBlue says...

Wow, Thanks- but less take this to the DT, okay?

For Free!
topic86079.html

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm
jessig833 says...

Name:Colista Silver

Race:Nymph(Tree Nymph)

ApperanceLong brown hair,with green eyes.She is slender has a slite tan.Colista always has flowers in her hair and wears a white dress with silver lining

History:Colista doesnt have any parent being a Nymph she was born from nature.She spends most of her days singing to the animals of the forest and picking flowers for her hair.She hardly ever see anyone enter the forest besides solders.

Personality:Colista is a cheerful girl.She is almost always singing.She can be a bit of child like..She like to sing to the animals of the forest and dancing in a clearing.

Magic:As a tree nymph colista has a strong bond with nature and can grow plants even trees and much more.Like All nymphs she has a healing ability.When she sings she put some type of a spell over whoever hears it and they are drawn to her and would do what she ask.She can even put the to sleep.

Skills:None

Up For love:Sure..

Other : none

83 Reviews

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am
SubjectBlue says...

hey, congratulations for the new character, only one question(please please don't be offended, I don't want the storybook to die all over again)
Can you lose the singing-hypnosis power please?
I know it's probably a main power as a nymph, but mind control powers are one of these things that just call for godmodding.
I'll be fine if you'll decline too. worst case scenario- Hector eats you :twisted:
Kidding.
Welcome to the mirror's curse

For Free!
topic86079.html

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am
Shadowlight says...

Hey Blue and Jessig,

it is pretty excepted that nymphs can perform a form of hypnosis (in their song or eyes), which can be broken. (I am a mythology nerd forgive me. XD)

I think it's fine if colista can do a form of mind control- Rosalie can too.

and I'm sure Jessig will keep her abilities within reason. :D
Just remember (everyone) not to go too far!
(if anyone takes their powers too far by accident- don't sweat it! we'll just PM a kindly reminder.) :D

Alright folks all other chit chat shall be moved hence forth to the DT!!

*leads a charge on her small stick horse named Tempest* XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 am
Shadowlight says...

Itaeo Haroun:

I looked form the blood dripping off the old gnarled pine where the man had been only seconds before to the faces of my friends, all looked surprised- all except Hector he always has a smug look on his face. Lord I wish I would have been an easy task to wipe it off for him- but alas it wasn't

"What the hell was that?" I ask...

(Alright folks that's all I'm writing! XD *grins evilly* now it is up to you my minions!)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

83 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 am
SubjectBlue says...

'I think it's called 'Mental Magician'" I said playfully- "or maybe it's piker-man"
Itaeo looked at me with detest- I missed that look.
"Anyway, we were talking about how I'm going to eat his mom." I gestured at the half-skylord- I have never actually bothered to learn his name- "And then snatch the piece of glass all you mortals are so excited about- and do with whatever we want."
I grinned at the halfling- who seemed unhappy about my mom eating plan.
"It's Rhyder" He said smugly.
"No, it's a piece of black, soul-eating glass, I thought you say you encountered it before..."
I looked at him arrogantly- "Rhyder..." I sighed.

For Free!
topic86079.html

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm
jessig833 says...

Colista

Colista watched from behind a bush as they came up with a plan.She wondered what they were doing this far into the forest the only people that ever came in here wasnt very nice. But they couldnt be that bad after all they did have a water nymph with them.

***Sorry I just wanted to write colista in***

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm
gleek456 says...

Rosalie Levia

I just stood there, arms crossed, standing in front of the... person. I run a hand thorugh my hair and look at Itaeo with a clueless face.

"Who is he? And what is he?" I whisper to him. We need to know what he is, if he's good, or bad. I stare at the man a little more longer.

(Sorry it's so short!)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm
icebender28 says...

(Yay!)
Aritha:

What the heck was going on?! First, some guy appeared, and then he disappeared, and then hector completely changed the subject! Oh, I get it. he thinks just because he's a dragon he doesn't have to freak out over the amazing disapearing man!
Man, he annoyed me.
I looked around the clearing, hoping to catch a glimpse of even footprints that weren't there a second ago, but I saw nothing.

(Hope this is alright! Tell me if it's not! :D )
Life is to be lived, not survived.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:17 am
VuzzyCat says...

Kyler

I quietly sneak to the back of the group. I turn around and face away from the group, not really caring anymore. I close my eyes and take in a deep breathe. Hunter comes out of my shirt and rubs against my cheek. I can't help but smile and pet him. My fingers reach up and I feel a large prink in my finger... Hunter bit me... He bit me?

I open my eyes and look down at my finger, blood drippping from it. "What's wrong boy?" I whisper. Hunter runs around, frantic. His frenzie takes him left and right, up and down, everywhere else on my shoulder. I pause. Somethings wrong. Hunter would only bite me to warn me. I listen.

"Something's coming, huh?" I whisper.
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren