ABoyAndHisFlyingYeti says...

The Unforeseen Hand of Fate

Mark had a stroke.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 am
gleek456 says...

Madeline Gusita- In another car

I watched as Alyssa ordered Jack to call her anything but "girlie". I was still in shock. [b]Scary, that's what Texas is. If I make it out of here alive, I am never coming back,[/i] I thought to myself. I stared ahead as Seal stepped on the gas pedal.

"Is Texas always like this?" I thought aloud. Alyssa glanced at me before shaking her head.

"Not really," she replied. I opened my mouth to say something, but clamped it shut.

"Uh-huh..." I trailed off, half believing her, half not.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm
Ultimateanon says...

Alyssa Brown- Avenue D

I starred at her, with a sharp gaze. From the looks of it, it seemed like she didn't believe me. Though she was wrong, Texas was a grerat place to be. I used to travel herer during the summer when it was Zombie free. I shook my head, scooting over toward the window, momentarily looking up to read the street signs.

The car was going to fast to read them though, and plus it seemed as if the letters were eroded away. I began to wonder if this is the only zombie poplulated town in Texas, or even in this world.

"There it is!" I said, my mouth wide open as my eyes cought the sight of a rusty red barn, bales of hay just outside the door. Even though we had to livestock, we still had all of those barrels of hay. He once said that it reminded him of his dad, and in each barrel he would hide something of his father's in it.

Seal pressed the stop pedal, the car screeching to a halt. I pryed the door open, letting the smell of warm air and a mix od decaying flesh enter my nostrils. The others came out of the car, examining the barn.

"So, what's in there again?" Jack said, crossing his arms while he still held the pistol.

"Guns of many types. And also look inside the barrels of hay, I think ther's amo in there, or some knives and stuff." I slowly walked toward the large door, looking back as I saw the three extanging looks to each other. In my mind, I thought they were thinking I have some type of red neck family.

"I'm no red neck just so you know." I mumbled, motioning them to come forward.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 am
ABoyAndHisFlyingYeti says...

And then the universe blinked out of existence. The end. Don't let the doorknob hit ya. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. Thank you for playing; collect your consolation prizes on the way out. Good-bye. Audios. Bon Voyage. Auf Wiedersehen. Have a nice day. :) :D (:

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red