z

Young Writers Society

A Dance for the Wounded Butterfly STARTING/ACCEPTING

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 am
Redfang18 says...

Morgan was aiming at Adaline, since he already hit Natalia. I forgot to mention that he likes to pick on the newbies on their first day in the cirque.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am
emoticon220 says...

Adaline:
The girl nodded. I grabbed a brush and began on her hair.
"So, Are you good at silks?"I asked, trying to make conversation. The girls mouth opened and closed. Had she said something?
"Pardon me?" She pointed to a writing pad and pencil which I bring her and continue brushing her hair. Yes, I suppose I am. I'm the daughter of Georgia Grey so I think dancing is in my blood, plus I tried silks and found out that I love it She wrote.
"oh...I've danced all my life. But, that was in my..." I didn't know how to phrase this. "It was at a boarding school.I've never tried silks."
I finished braiding her hair. She still sat in the chair.
"would you like to go out and...uhm...practice?" She nodded.I stepped out of the tent and was immediatly hit by a water baloon.I look up and see the twins on the high wire, one laughing the other seemed angry. I decided to go up there, this was also a good time to learn silks.
"Well, theres a first time for everything"I murmur.
I walk over to the long silk drapes. I remembered seeing it done once before when I was very young. I Grab one of the drapes and use my arms to pull me up.I climb until I'm at the level of the high wire. I wrap a section of the drape across my stomach then both feet so I can let go with my arms. I swing over to the highwire and reach out my hand. The serious looking boy takes it and holds it.
"Thank you. So, Which one of you hit me with a baloon?"
(yeah, you did fine dear:) )
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am
gleek456 says...

Ah, I see! Okay, I'll try to continue from there!

Natalia Romerto

When the girl finished braiding my hair, she went outside to practice on the drapes. I look in the mirror and think more about my family an friends. I wonder where my friends are. Did they escape? Or did they go to jail? I stoke my braid and walk outside, clutching the writing pad and pencil. I hear a familiar burst of laughter. The girl who braided my hair was the next victim. I rush to her drape and scribble furiously on my writing pad.

Why are you doing this? Jerk much? I held the writing pad up, to make it clear enough for them to see.

Sorry if it's short!
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 am
Redfang18 says...

Max

I confessed quickly, "That would be my twin brother, Eris. He's the mastermind behind your predicament."
Morgan sighed and hissed, "Killjoy."
I countered, "Jerk."
Morgan went up towards me until he and I were nose-to-nose with each other. He whispered angrily, "You're cruisin for a bruisin, Little Brother. I'll deal with you and your future girlfriend later." He climbed down and ran to our dressing room.
I chuckled and said, "Don't mind Eris. He's the real trickster of the cirque. Because he and I are identical, I end up getting the punishment he's suppose to face. Once he warms up to you, he'll pick on you less and less."
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:21 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

I see the girl dealing with the situation very maturely, so I just put the writing pad under my arm and start making My way up the second drape. I take a deep breath. I jump on the drape and wrap part of it around my waist so I could sootch up. When I make it, I see the two twins again, one laughing and one angry. The girl turns around and sees me.

"Oh, I see you've found your way up here," she said smiling. The twins looked from me to the girl, the angry twin still clutching her hand and the laughing one just standing there, then after a minute, he leaves in an angry mood. I smile back and start writing something down.

Is the cute, angry one your boyfriend? I held the writing pad up so everyone could see. I was curious.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:29 am
emoticon220 says...

Adaline:
The serious one ratted out his brother pretty quickly, "That would be my twin brother, Eris. He's the mastermind behind your predicament."
"Killjoy!" hissed Eris.
"Jerk" Said the other one, whose name I hadn't learned. Eris put his face in the his twins,
"You're cruisin for a bruisin, Little Brother. I'll deal with you and your future girlfriend later." then stormed out.
The apparent younger of the two looked at me,"Don't mind Eris. He's the real trickster of the cirque. Because he and I are identical, I end up getting the punishment he's suppose to face. Once he warms up to you, he'll pick on you less and less."
I giggled, "It's fine by me, I can play along. But, uh...future girlfriend?" I got a bit shy. He was cute but I didn't even know his name.
"I'm Adaline" I said, kicking myself for acting so stupidly, "Can we talk on the ground?"
Before I could respond The other silks girl came up.
Is the cute, angry one your boyfriend?
(Gleek- stop appologizing! haha you're doing fine :D)
O thin men of Haddam,/Why do you imagine golden birds?/Do you not see how the blackbird/Walks around the feet/Of the women about you?
-Wallace Stevens

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:01 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

I scribbled me more. Well? Is he? Natalia shouldnknow, whhoh by the way is me, I held up the writing pad and smiled. The two blushed. Gosh, they probably aren't. Although, angry twin is still holding on to her hand, so it lust mean something, right?

(Oh my gosh, that was my shortest entry ever!)

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 am
gleek456 says...

Hi! Sorry for the spamming below! My computer was slow so I kept clicking the submit button. It turned out like this. Sorry!
Last edited by gleek456 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

I scribbled me more. Well? Is he? Natalia shouldnknow, whhoh by the way is me, I held up the writing pad and smiled. The two blushed. Gosh, they probably aren't. Although, angry twin is still holding on to her hand, so it lust mean something, right?

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:10 am
gleek456 says...

Natalia Romerto

I scribbled me more. Well? Is he? Natalia should know,which by the way is me, I held up the writing pad and smiled. The two blushed. Gosh, they probably aren't. Although, angry twin is still holding on to her hand, so it lust mean something, right?

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher