Young Writers Society

Hunted 3 *Invite Only!*

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm
aweqs says...

Nailah | Waiting
Where the hell where they!?
They expect me to just wait here whilst they waste my time gallavanting about?!
For all I knew they could of found a camp or something and left me to the beasts of this wretched island...

It wasn't like I was the only one getting restless; Micah who had been frantically scribbling, seemed to have run out of things to write down. Seth, who was seemingly quite patient, was focusing on something very intently in his pad.

I have never been patient; i've always expected things within the second I asked for them.
I could feel frustration burning up inside me, up the back of my neck, and across my shoulders. I hunched them up and attempted to suppress a yell of annoyance.

Micah looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

″What?″I said angrily, shooting him a dirty look. He looked rather shocked, then ducked his head.

″Ugh,″I exclaimed, then decided to sit on the ground; I couldnt bear standing up any longer. I looked up at the dense green leaves above me, and the magical morning light which escaped pass them. I guess it was sort of beautiful here, but not the sort of beauty I bear for much longer.

What the hell was I doing here!?
Waiting for slow, weakling girl to be rescued by the wannabe-hero Jackson?
WHERE THE HELL WERE THEY!?!
Last edited by aweqs on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:13 am
LastPaladin says...

Tiaan: In the Undergrowth

Nursing her wrist for a bit, she glanced up to see the girl had gone further. Growling in frustration, she sped up ignoring the pain, the searing pain. It wasn't she was scared, but it was obvious this girl had a certain clue where to go. Tiaan herself had zero clue of where to go, not to mention deeper they traversed into the forest, the more it seemed harder to find any landmarks; her mind was tired and if she had to memorize another interesting rock or strange tree, she'd scream.

"Hey, wait up cutie?" Why of all times did she have to try be flirty? It made no sense, and it wasn't like the girl had showed interest, so why even use a term of endearment?

Fortunately, there was no reply back. She had to get back, Samantha was young and naive, people would use her, and she hadn't told her one thing that night. She loved her. Still that night seemed light years away now. Would her Dad even notice she was gone? Would anyone? So many people had considered her a whore or slut. They weren't right, they just didn't understand, didn't see the truth behind the mask.

Finally getting close to Annie, she asked, "How long until we get to purgatory?"

The girl stopped and stared at her, before bursting out laughing.

"Okay, okay, that was pretty good. I'm sorry, I came here much like you and everything changed."

Tiaan nodded, "Well, trust me cutie, we're more alike than you think. For instance, I bet most people where you lived ignored or insulted you."

The girl looked down at the ground, before slowly nodding.

"Told you." Tiaan replied, before suddenly saying, "Know anywhere, we can swim, I'm a addict when it comes to water."

Annie May smiled whispering, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Stay happy?" Tiaan tilted her head confused.

"You've lost everything, and I'm being a bitch. But you still can stay happy." Annie asked all at once.

"I've had practice." she winked grinning.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
This earth was made a common treasury
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace
The orders came to cut them down

Billy Bragg - The World Turned Upside Down

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:50 am
ForsakenAngel says...

EDITED

~Annie May~

I couldn't believe I had asked that, but I wanted to know. She had a smile planted on her lips, like it belonged, even her eyes shown that she was happy. And here I was, unable to even show that it was possible for me to smile.I had to admit, it must've taken a long time of disaster for someone to be that good. Or not enough and I had just given up.

One thing she had been wrong with was this: I wasn't ignored where I came from. In fact, maybe just the oposite. I mean, yea I had nothing growing up--ever--not a friend in the world, but when I talked--which was rare--people listened. But I wasn't telling her my lifes story.

"So what about that water, cutie?" She asked, suddenly breaking my revere. I had noticed this before, I'd just ignored it--what she kept calling me. Was I imagining it, or was she really calling me cutie? I brushed it off once more. If she called me that before, I'd ask her about it, but I wasn't going to pry into something that wasn't already open for me to see.

"Once we get inside the walls and to safety," I assured her and began walking again. It wasn't very far now, maybe half a mile. I remembered the pattern of the bark as we walked in almost silence. The sound of our footsteps on the dry ground made a memorable beat in my head as I formed a song out of it.

Before I realised it, the walls were in seeing range. I could see them, tall against the morning sky. It seemed like we had been walking for a long while, even though I knew it was only a few minutes. Tiaan slowed when we got closer to the walls, and I saw it was out of fear of what would be on the other side. I myself was scared of what--even though I knew--was lying on the other side. I had barely been in camp since Kyle had died three years ago--this was stupid.

"Do you have anyone back home? Like a boyfriend or something, I mean," I asked after a while of silence. I could tell she was thinking about this, what to say, because she was silent for a moment before she spoke. Maybe it wasn't the best question considering she knew she'd never see them again--we all knew that.

But, to my surprise, she laughed.

"I guess you could say that, yea," she answered. It puzzled me, and I couldn't help but ask another question. I hadn't been this into conversation in three years--this was the most I'd ever talked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Did she have someone or not? How confusing could it be? My mind began to wonder until she spoke.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

168 Reviews

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 am
LastPaladin says...

Tiaan: Near the Base

"Cutie, I thought it was obvious." she replied grinning.

Surely it was obvious, she still didn't know why she was using that term of endearment. Perhaps it was the blond hair, the fact, she knew would never see Samantha again, or fact this girl heart spoke to her. Whatever the case was, it didn't matter, she was confused and in denial. If she had any brains she'd quit with the flirting before Annie got wrong idea, but as far as Tiaan's mind was concerned, her brain might as well be conversing with a steel wall.

For a while Annie said nothing, then, "I don't understand, you either had a boyfriend or didn't. It's not rocket science."

Not missing a beat, Tiaan continued, "In pre-packaged life you forget the dolls tossed aside."

Annie scratched her head, "Speak freaking english!"

"Fine." without any warning what so ever Tiaan ran at Annie pulling her into a tight embrace, before seeing alarm in her eyes, then with a small giggle she locked lips with her.

What the hell was she doing? This was mad, but she was frustrating, and if she couldn't figure out she was lesbian then perhaps she'd just show. Meanwhile, Annie was kissing back almost hungrily, it was like she longed for touch even unorthodox touch.

Ending the moment, she moved away shyly from Annie, "Understand?"

No one said anything and Annie just stared her face looking like it couldn't decide the emotion.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Seth~ Group 2- Waiting for others to return.

Seth looked down at his completed picture. It was a perfect likeness to the dark skinned girl, save for the scowl on her face. It had been hours since the others had left and Seth could tell she wasn’t one for waiting. Instead of the sour look currently on her face Seth had drawn a serene, calm, face. It was much more attractive.

“Where are they,” she yelled.

He glanced up from his pad. “You really should stop pouting like child deprived of candy. It’s very unattractive and before you know it you’ll have wrinkles and saggy skin before you’re twenty-five.”

He closed his pad with a decisive snap. She was beautiful, but he could already tell she was the spoiled type. Such dependence on others was sickening and repulsive, but this did not mean he would not try to get with her. In fact he preferred girls with horrible personalities as it was much easier to stay disconnected from them.

“I say this because I would not want your beautiful face ruined,” He stood up and sat next to her. “Lighten up, and calm your face. You’ll look much better," he said with his legs sprawled out in front of him and his arms propped up behind him. He tilted his head towards her. “How about this? You calm your nerves by basking in my presence and I can bask in yours when it lightens up.” It always best to compliment a lady to make them feel comfortable around his perfection.

She looked at Seth with narrowed eyes. Her expression was hard to read. He returned her glance with a smile.

Seth was aware that the other kid was present, but he didn’t much care. All of his attention was on the girl. He had no doubt that he could break her tough façade before the others got back. He wondered when they were coming back. Jackson had a dog so they shouldn’t get lost.

“I’m going to ask again. What is your name my lady,” he scooted closer and made it so his face was only a few inches from hers. “I will invade your personal space until you tell me.” It wasn’t much of a threat since all girls liked being close to him, but none the less he said it.

"Nailah," she said.

Seth fell back to his previous positon."That's a beautful name. It's fitting."

Seth took his glance off of her for a moment and looked at the other boy. "Micha, don't you agree that this girl would look much better relaxed?" He suspected he had said the name wrong, but he didn't much care. It was a ugly soundin name either way.
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

116 Reviews

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

Oh I understood, alright, I understood just fine. I had nothing left to say, nothing left to feel, but I knew one thing--being kissed felt…good, even if it was a girl doing it. I shook my head slightly when I turned, looking back once more to make sure she was following. She was stopped for a moment, then she was walking forward to follow right behind me.

The camp wasn’t far away, and, when we got close to the entrance, there was a small group of people standing there. I knew this was because of the helicopter--it had them stirred up.

“Annie,” I heard someone say, but I couldn’t tell who it was. “Did you see--”

All of the eyes fell to Tiaan, who was close behind me. I didn’t say anything as I walked past them all and to the medical tent. Inside, Tar and Domi were tending to Ryder. What was wrong with him? Fear filled their eyes and soon, my gut. What was wrong with him?

I didn’t have time, I had to go back out and look for any others that might have come off of the helicopter with her. I hurried up and grabbed some bandages then headed back out into the cool, morning air before I had time to think more about what was wrong with Ryder. I’d be back in here later to see what his condition was, but I had something to do at the moment.

Tiaan in tow, I headed over to the dieing fire that had been there from the night before, it’s embers a red that reminded me much of blood.

I took her wrist gently, wrapping the bandage around it tightly until it became something like a brace, thick to keep her from bending it. I did my best not to hurt her as I tied off the end and put her hand on her lap.

The silence dragged on as I thought of something to say, something that would set us strait--but nothing came to mind. So I sat there, legs curled, knees to my chest. After a while of sitting in silence, I spoke.

“I used to have someone I loved very much. I was so happy with him, like a child who was just told the world was theirs. I couldn’t remember a time before that where I was as happy.” I pierced my lips and held my breath for a moment, then let it out in a sigh and continued. “Then I realized how dangerous the island was. It’s not just the snakes and the spiders and starvation you have to worry about. There’s beasts out here. I had known that, but, well, I guess the moment got the best of me.” The memories filled my head. I could still remember Kyle yelling for me to run--telling me to get away from there. I remembered how I had blindly found my way back to camp, how Tar had seemed relieved that it was only Kyle who had been killed.

I shook away the memories.

“I guess what I’m saying is that, this island is dangerous. You can come with everything, and, before you even realize it, lose it all. I want to help you as much as possible, just like I helped the rest of my family and they helped me.”

I let that sit in as we sat there. She was staring at the fire intently, like she was waiting for it to just burst into flames.

“Was there anyone else they dropped off with you?” I asked. She jerked her head up, looking at me as though I had screamed in the total silence of a library.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 am
ScarlettFire says...

Maiara|Outside the Medical Tent:

I couldn't go in. I just couldn't. I'd seen Annie May come back, with a stranger in tow. The poor girl looked like she had a broken wrist. That had to hurt, I glanced towards them, watching Annie May talk to the new girl by the fire. Well, okay... I heard Ryder inside. He sounded like he was in pain.

Duncan put an arm around me and I hide my face against his chest. It was...sad. Ryder was hurting and I couldn't do anything about it. I broke away from Duncan and ran for out hut. I was tired, still. And I couldn't just stand there listening to someone else hurting.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:02 pm
aweqs says...

Nailah | Waiting for others

Seth came closer, so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks. My heart jumped inside my ribcage. The closer he came, the more I realized how 'not-bad' he was. He was extremely handsome. Beautiful, even...

But he was cocky, and loved himself.The flirtatious comments dont work on me, I 've heard them to much, but the defined torso and the flicky im-not-bothered hair did. However, I managed to compose myself, which wasnt hard since I didn't particulary like my space being invaded, and he was getting uncomfortably close. Plus, he kept on going about how I shouldn't scowl; I don't like people telling me what to do.

I was about to push him away- bringing strength up in my arms to make it clear he wasn't going any further- but he went back on his on accord.

"Micha, don't you agree that this girl would look much better relaxed?"he asked Micah, getting his name wrong.
I waited for the boys reaction, but all he did was glance up and shrug. I narrowed my eyes at him, then realized Seth was staring at me again. At my clear soft skin, the contours of my body...

" What?" I asked him, a little impatiently. Seth smiled a lopsided smile, just uncovering a line of straight white teeth.
"Doesn't matter." he replied. I scowled, then reached over for his pad.

Suddenly Seth's hand was on my wrist, restraining me. I looked up to his face; his eyes were narrowed, angry and hostile. I flicked my hand away, slighty taken aback.

"Oo-oO," I sung, under my breath. I acted nonchalant, but now my curiosity had been captured by this pad. I would do anything to look at the mysterious scribblings inside of it.

But for now, I would leave it. Laying onto the ground, I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes.

I couldn't believe we were still here.

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Jashael says...

~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~
Sallie
(THE WOODS)

I found myself walking in the woods--alone. I was ultimately hungry. I think it'd been an hour since I'd been lost, and I was simply famished. I'd seen apples and berries along the way. But I wouldn't eat anything I could pluck around. I wouldn't dare. I didn't know this place. What if the fruits and trees themselves are different?--and poisonous? Even the air felt different.

No birds were singing, only the wind howled about. The sun was brightly shining, but the trees' leaves covered me as I walked. Each step I took made me feel weaker.

I finally collapsed and knelt down on the dirt, staining my jeans. I put down my bag and laid my head on it. I was now lying in the woods, alone, hungry--lost. I stared on the sky, partially blocked by the leaves. I felt my heart pounding fast, my breathing uneasy. I wasn't scared, or sick, but I was taking short breaths. I held my chest. I felt sick. Why? I didn't think it was just the because I was hungry, or sleepy...

The trees around me seemed to enclose on me, dancing and laughing. Then thousands of leaves fell on me. But the trees' branches never went bare. The wind formed a body with the flying leaves. It waved a hand at me. I wanted to wave back, but I was lacking the strength to do so. I was hallucinating, perhaps. I closed my eyes; then I couldn't open them.

Suddenly, I felt something move around me. Whatever it was, it smelled like rust. And then it growled. Now I have all the reasons to be scared: something had been lurking around, watching my every move, waiting me to give in to the tempting dreams; he or she, but more probably it, for some unexplainable reason, had been doing something to weaken me, I assumed.

Maybe, I was left here to die...

Fight, Sallie! Wake up!

Bursting out a loud cry, I gathered all of my strength to take my bag and stand up. I hoped someone heard me. Without looking at what was behind me, even though it had been growling, I raced for the nearest tree, my hair poking my eyes, making it hard to see where I was going. But I managed to climb. I didn't know how I did it, but I climbed.

I heard creature growl like a hungry lion. I think I was safe on the tree. I bet it couldn't climb, because I would have been dead if it caught me. Thank destiny! Only when I'd reached the top branches of the tree did I take the guts to look back. My heart thumped faster and faster at what I saw. Circling the tree, growling and prowling all at the same time, was a black beast I'd never seen in my life.
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 pm
Razcoon says...

(Hope this is good with you, hash brown!)
Naz

After I was able to get in the fort, I had gone to sleep in my hut. Ryder was in pain, though, and his cries were hard to listen to. Impossible to fall asleep to. I stood up with a sigh, walking out of the hut, Tose on my heels. I stepped outside of the walls again and stopped, not knowing where I planned to go from here.

A faint noise reached my ears, but I didn't hear well enough to know what it was, and absentmindedly ignored it. On the other hand, Tose's ears perked up and he barked, then bolting off in that direction.

After reaching a few feet ahead, he turned around and barked again, expecting me to follow. I did so as he tore past the underbrush. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, which is pretty fast, but Tose still had to turn around and let me catch up every so often. We ran until the fort was well out of seeing range, until my legs burned and my lungs ached.

Then we stopped. My heart attempted to jump out of my chest. Because, through the trees, I saw a large black creature. I was a safe distance away, but what concerned me was that the beast was prowling around one area. Waiting for someone, or something, to come down. "Tose...stay," I whispered sternly, holding up my hand like a barrier in case he didn't understand me.

Hoisting myself into the trees, I climbed until another figure was in view through the thick branches. Smaller, as small as a human would be compared to a beast. I climbed horizontally, around each tree and onto the next until I reached the tree in which the second figure was. It was a girl, a stranger, trembling and holding an expression of sheer terror.

I motioned to the tree beside us, and she weakly lifted her arm to the branch above her and tried hopelessly to keep hold of it. Shit. We're stuck here. I can't leave her, and she's not fit to go back to the fort, if she even knew where it was, while I kept the beast from following her. "Tose, run!" I yelled, hoping he'd understand and go back for help.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

168 Reviews

Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm
LastPaladin says...

Tiaan: Safe By Campfire

While still pondering what she did the girl---Annie asked, "Was there anyone else they dropped off with you?” but it took a moment for Tiaan to even register a response, as he looked at Annie, sure she looked like a Suicide Girl, but there was something missing in her life, she could see million invisible scars on the girl.

"There were. It's how got my wrist broken... stupid moron didn't deserve it."

Annie sensing this was a dangerous topic decided to steer towards another direction, "So how did you find out you liked girls much more than boys."

Tiaan smiled cheekily, "Wouldn't you like to know? Remember I was only showing you never fought back, in fact you kissed me back."

Even though she seemed confident, Tiaan was worried about how this would go. She didn't want to end up in relationship so soon after Samantha. She wondered how Sammy was, did she noticed Tiaan was missing? Did anyone? Were there police searching for this minute? Was Sammy regretting never going home with her? All these thoughts and she could only think clearly of one. Annie had kissed her back, despite everything else, that meant something. Was she cruel for finding someone else so soon? Was it wrong for her to try and make best of this situation? All these burling twisting thoughts hurting her mind as she tried to consider everything. Her heart thumped and she stared at Annie, then the ground, then Annie, then the Ground. On she went as all the ideas and suggestions hit her inner synapsises in precise and cruel waltze. Her mind felt like a out of tune instrument screaming in horrific harmonies and melodies. Still her heart played a mean percussion on her chest, wanting to burst out, rip through her like chestburster.

Annie seemed confused, "You okay?"

Sensing the meandering stumbling puzzlement she was putting Annie through she took her hand and smiled softly, "I don't know what this mean."
You poor take courage
You rich take care
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 am
JabberHut says...

(Another apology for another storybook. I was out of town, so I wasn't able to make a timely post! Sorry! I'm trying to skim through and make a sensible post, so poke me if I forgot something.)

EDIT: Jay kay. I'll post later when I've thought of something more fit.
I make my own policies.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 am
Razcoon says...

(nooothin')
Last edited by Razcoon on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm
jemjive says...

GEMMA

I was caught in a world of my own pain. My mind was reeling and the only thing I could think of was what life would be like without Ryder, my heart couldn't take it.

"Gemma..." Tarrion's voice sounded shaky, "Go strip your bed. Any sheets, any blankets or clothes or... anything that Ry's touched since yesterday morning, get it out." I took a deep breath and risked looking over at her.

I didn't answer, I couldn't, it would only come out in a sob. I only stood up and walked as steady as I could manage over to where Ryder was lying, and kissed his forehead once more, whispering a small prayer. As I stepped out of the tent I noticed that the sun was now rising. It was such a beautiful sight, the air at the camp gave it an odd melancholy. It was peaceful and heart-breaking at the same time. I broke my gaze away after only a few moments, my heart couldn't take much more.

When I reached our hut I hesitated at the door, thinking for a moment. What if the rash was contagious and touching the sheets made me come down with this mysterious illness? What would happen to the both of us? No, if it was contagious from person to person wouldn't I have gotten it already? We did sleep in the same bed after all. I wasn't sure but it was just a risk I would have to take, better I than the entire camp.

I pushed open the door and took a few steps inside. Everything inside was exactly the same as it had always been, no clues to Ryder's sickness. Grabbing the blanket off the bed I tossed it to the floor. What was I going to do with these? Burn them? I tugged the pillowcases off the pillows and tossed them in separate places, we could still keep the pillows. The corner of the sheet was already coming loose, it was easy for me to take it off completely. I leaned down and picked up the large bunch of bedding in my arm. A small wooden figurine dropped to the forr. Where had that come from. I placed my bundle on the bed and picked up the figurine. I turned it over in my hands a few times, it was a small wooden bear. Ryder must have carved it as a birthday present for Spohie, but what if he never got the chance to give it to her. Just the thought brought back the sting of tears back to my eyes. I placed the bear on a small table, it would wait there until Ryder was well enough to give it to Sophie himself because he was going to get better.

With one last glance I snatched back up the bundle of sheets and blankets. On my way back to the medic hut I would drop them in the fire.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

116 Reviews

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:38 am
ForsakenAngel says...

EDIT!

~Annie May~

I knew what it meant--it meant I was confused. I didn't know what to say, how to react to the obvious fact that I did indeed like her. I wasn't like that, though, was I? I knew, deep down, that it didn’t take some demon to make you that way--like my mother had told me. I knew that it was indeed possible to see someone of the same gender on the streets, meet them, and fall in love. But that wasn’t the case, was it?

I stared at our hands, still holding each other. It couldn't be all that bad, could it? I mean, she wasn't Kyle, heck, she wasn't even a guy, but none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was that we were happy, and if that one rule was kept, no one could say anything about it. Tar wouldn’t care, Domi wouldn’t, Naz wouldn’t even think twice about it. None of my family seemed to even be worried about me anymore--but I didn’t want them to.

Shaking away the thoughts of my family, I went back to imagining a future with her. It wouldn’t matter, we were on an island, miles away from any towns or civilization other than out own and the beasts. No one would be around to judge, and being with her didn’t even carry chances.

I couldn't believe I was thinking this through. There was no way I loved her or had any emotions for her at all. I wasn't sure if I was crazy or just in denial. Crazy would mean I was still waiting for Kyle to come back--which I was definitely doing, though I knew I had to give up sometime. He was dead, I had seen him killed myself--and denial would mean I didn’t want to believe anything like love could be possible for me again--which was also the case.

But even though I didn't want to admit it, I knew it was true--I loved her and I couldn't hide it. We needed each other, plain and simple. No matter how much I hid from it, it would always be there, the truth would always know where to find me and I’d always remember the kiss--the kiss that set this all into motion. Yes, I was ready to admit it, I believe. I loved her--some doubt about it.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind