z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay. We are off hold. We shall start again :) LastPaladin: Take us off since it was your idea ;)
"Hello, is this thing on?"

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm
LastPaladin says...

Calied

Sometime through the night, he somehow got to sleep, thoughts driving through his mind highway all night, while he tried to work out what to do. Tossing and turning he felt his glamour going insane, growing in desperation he leapt up and stared angrily at the wall, before drawing fist back, and punching the wall aggressively.

Nothing, no happiness and no solution.

After a slight shudder Calied fell back down, as images of the girl flashed through his mind, try as he might he couldn't drop the whole thing being wrong. It was wrong, he'd known her as a kid, she'd stopped him destroying her Mother's life. Why did it have to be her? And why did she have to be attracted to him?

His Mother had warned him of this, trust no one, but he had really needed the fix, he had to get it somehow. But he chose the most insane decision it appears as now a fallen angel wanted him in ways which weren't holy let alone right for their species, he was sexual deviant, she was an angel, fallen but still an angel.

As he tried to close his eyes and force the highway to stop all thoughts, a scream broke the night.

Stopping he did nothing, hoping he'd imagined it.

But it went louder.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Leaping up, he picked up a baseball bat and ran out, his glamour messing up again, as his heart shook his ribcage with the amount of pumping it doing.
You poor take courage
You rich take care
This earth was made a common treasury
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace
The orders came to cut them down

Billy Bragg - The World Turned Upside Down

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 am
retrodisco666 says...

Jasmine

Jasmines' feet were clung to the ceiling of the gym. She has transformed into a bat and was sleeping. She was dreaming of food. She wanted to taste the sweetness of blood, to smell it's sickly aroma. A pang in her stomach made her jump awake. She let go of the ceiling and felt herself falling to the floor. A meter before she hit it she changed, and was then knelt as Jasmine on the floor. She heard a scream. freaks she thought to herself, she heard it again. The response stayed the same.She rotated her neck as if it was stiff and set out for food.

She ran down the corridor until she got to the nurses office. She pushed against the door. Locked. She pushed again, and again, and again. She stepped back and put her foot through the door. She put her hand through the hole and gave the lock a click. She pushed open the door to a sight she had not expected, but she got the smell of blood she had wanted.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:04 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion

Seb. A voice rung through my sleep. I ignored it, shifting in the bed. SEB! Jasmine called to me. This time, I jerked awake.

What? I asked silently, not wanting to wake Mimi.

I smell blood, and lots of it, from the campus. She imformed me.

It's probably just some kids goofing off, and they got hurt or something.

SEB! When I, or even you, meet someone, I get their sent. I smell one of them. Wait... She lifted her nose up into the breeze (she's outside). Two of them. And another's sent, one I do not know.

I'm coming. I growled, scrambling into clothes from my nightclothes. I rushed over to Jasmine, who I followed to the source. My jaw fell open.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:14 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Donia
I was pacing in my room in my panther form irritated. My ear twitched as a scream rang out and then a sweet salty scent hit me and I felt the animal instinct try to take over as my mouth watered. I shook it off and loped through the hallway to the source and I found someone covered in blood that I did not recognize I shifted into my human form and then wiped away the hair then I fell backwards scurrying back a scream trying to erupt from my throat. It was a teacher I didn't know her name but I recognized her from around school I gulped in air and started to rock terrified then Seb and Jasmine came running towards me and I just kept breathing and rocking.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

83 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Wraith:

Wraith watched silently from the shadows. Where the hell was Amnesty?

Mimi:

She awoke to screaming. Lots of screaming. Hurrying down to the courtyard, she barged through the crowd and saw someone laying on the ground, covered in blood. Getting closer, Mimi who it was. She stood immobile for a few seconds before belowing in rage.

"Who did this!?! Who did this to Miss Chatam?"

Amnesty:

She could hear the screams, but she ignored them. Or at least tried to. Her demon side was trying to get out, but she had a firm hold on it at the moment. How many times was chaos goign to errupt around her? She knew he was here, lurking somewhere. He had found her, knew her location. He just didn't know where she was in the school. So sh eran, hid somewhere no one would find her. At least she didn't think they would find her. Crying, she wiped the tears from her eyes and curled into herself, hiding her face. What was she going to do now? She had no where else to go.

49 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 pm
MilkNCookies says...

"Miss Chatam?" I asked the corspe. Tears slithered like snakes down my cheeks. Someone ran.

"Amnesy!" I called to her. She ignored me. No one made a move to run after her. I noticed Donia, slighly rocking. I tok her in a tight hug, not knowing what else to do.

"She seemed so nice." The weeping donia mumbled.

"She was." I replied. "Miss Chatam was an amazing lady,never giving up and always devoted to her fmily. I knew her personaly. Trust me, she shall not stay unavenged for long. I swear." I mumbled to her. She nodded, slighly. I sighed, wiping away tears."se did NOt die in vain, of that I promise. I shall hunt down her kliller and kill it with my own two hands, I swear."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Jasmine

"Big words for one person," I said pushing my way through the crowd of people. A couple of people were knelt around her crying.
"Crying will get you no-where will it?" I said to the one knelt on the floor. A deadly silence hung in the air, only cut by crying.
"Well it had to be someone in the school. It's on lockdown,"I said as if I was talking to a brick wall.

The faint smell of blood lifted and manifested in my nostrils. The sickly aroma made me go slightly light headed. I knelt to the ground and pushed the kids out of the way. It was pointless letting all the blood go to waste. I started to lower towards her neck. . .
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

49 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm
MilkNCookies says...

"You're a monster!" I screamed to her. "It was probably you who did this!" My voice was all scragly. "And I'm not one person. I'm a person with a dragon and whoever else wants me to help. Are you... Crying gets you no where? Crying is grieveing for the loss of an amzing teacher and friend!" She ignored me, drinking blood from the lady anways. I screamed and tried to attack her. She brushed me off, as if I was a feather. That was what made Jasmine(the dragon) attack her, breathing a icy wind onto the body of Miss Chatam.

"She shall be forvener preserved. No humans= or beast nor machine can break through that. Find another victim." Jasmine said through me.

~Dr.Seuss.

333 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 am
retrodisco666 says...

Jasmine

At least she didn't die in wein, she just saved your life," I said to the crows of people looking at me in disgust.
"How could you, someone has died and you're . . ." she started
"Two people are dead you idiot," I interupted. The entire crowd fell silent.
"What?" A voice asked from the back of the group
"You heard me. Nurse Farcomb has been murdered. More brutally than this one it must be said," I was speaking just to break the silence now.
"You killed her," The dragon kid screamed at me. In seconds I had her throat.
"Big accusation don't you think," I whispered into her ear
~Francoise Sagan

12 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Donia
When I saw Jasmine holding Seb by the throat I saw red. I stood up and glared. "Let him go." I said flatly. She smiled slightly. "Let him go." I repeated. She just kept smiling. I flung out my hands and a gust of wind knocked her flat. "Look I don't know if you killed anyone but you mess with the people I care about I will not hesitate to attack you." I said icily flicking my hair out my eyes. I closed my eyes and sighed stopping the tears. "She's right tears don't do anything I admit tears help with the grief and the pain but right now someone needs to get the Headmaster." I said calmly as Jasmine got up behind me. I didn't even look back as I addressed her. "Please go get the Headmaster." I said crossing my arms. I heard a hiss then she stalked off angrily. I knelt beside Ms. Chatam and pressed her eyes closed.

49 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:33 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion The forum ate my really long post yesterday =(

"He's clearly not going, so... I'll go." I announced, my throat closing as Donia closed Miss Chatam's eyes. I would have done anything to not, with a killer loose in the school... but a girl just saved my life. I need to redeem myself. She nodded slightly. I trotted down the hallway. The dark... spooky... scary... hallway. I jumped when I heard a girl's sobbing.

"Amnesty?" I asked the figure. "What are you doing alone?"

'You're alone too," She said through sobs.

"Good point." I replied. Ok, it was a feeble attempt, but i tried to cheer her up.

"She was such a good lady." Amnesty wailed through tears.

"Do you want to come with me to the Headmaster's? then neither of us will be alone." I asked.

~Dr.Seuss.

12 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Donia
I ran after them. "Please don't leave me alone here!" I said running after them. "Then catch up." Seb said and I stopped beside them. I looked concernedly at Amnesty who was shaking terrified and the darkness in the hallway whispered 'Danger danger death blood and despair.' I froze and waved my hand and the darkness dissipated. "That better?" I asked my voice unsteady. Seb and Amnesty nodded.

49 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion

I facepalmed myself (i'm sorry I had to say that). I'd forgotten that donia was alone with the killer.

"Sorry. She's in shock or something." I told Donia.

"Well, let's bring her. We can't leave her alone!" Donia said. I nodded, helping Amnesty up.

"I'm sort of new here. DO you know where the headmaster is?" I asked donia. She nodded, leading the way. She still stayed close, though.

~Dr.Seuss.

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 pm

*DWF: Amensty is not crying because of the teacher, she's crying because of the man whose trying to kill her....:) oh well, ill just manage to get away somehow.*

Amnesty:

Amnesty followed them for a few minutes, but as soon as they rounded a corner, she faded into the shadows and ran to a new hiding spot. She was pretty sure no one would find her here, but who knew. She just wished Wraith was here. He always managed to cheer her up.

Wraith:

Wraith looked around him, angry. Amnesty was missing, and now some idiot had went and offed two of the teachers. He could feel his demon roaring for release.

Mimi:

Mimi hung her head as she watched the others run off. The dragon and the vampire were glowering at each otehr, so she sent gentle calming waved of energy over them. Seh rarely used her powers, so they had a really big effect. Maybe all of this would get better if people were calm?

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon