z

Young Writers Society

Diner

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

Dang, looks like the guitar thing hadn't worked. Spirit rocks back and forth. Usual she didn't mind sharing- bragging, even- about her abilities, to people like her. She highly doubted Luke was like her in anyway. " Just...stuff." she mutters. "It's not like I rob things from helpless people. It's my-people..." she fumbles with the right words.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:08 pm
View Likes
Camulaeus says...

I flick my hair out of my eyes. The diner seemed pretty full, the booths were filled with people on laptops; and a couple having an awkward conversation. Typical I think to myself. I pull one of my headphones out and lean against the wall of the place. A waitress comes over and smiles.

"We apologize sir, a seat should open up soon" she said. I offer a nod and the waitress turns and leaves.

Sure it will I think to myself. I plug in my other headphone and stare up at the grimy lights.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 pm
View Likes
JMHudak says...

"Honey!" The woman at the counter called to the new entry, "come here and sit at the counter, otherwise youll be there all night." She got a menu and put it in front of the young man. " would you like anything to drink? Or is a mangy little diner have too much 'character' for you to have a thirst?"
"life is too important to be taken seriously"- Oscar wilde

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl