z

Young Writers Society

Grand Chase

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 am
LovelessSummer says...

To kick start my return I've decided to post a new storybook! Enjoy.

Plot: A group of teens wake up in a mysterious place with a note attached to their shirt. The note says:
-insert name here- welcome. You have been chosen to be apart of Grand Chase. Pick you skill, your weapon, and your color and let the games begin.
Grand Chase's goal is to locate and elimate dark lady Ka'aze.
Colors:
Red-swordsman-sword
Lime Green-Archer-bow and arrow
Purple-Mage-staff
Light Blue-theif-daggers
Blue-Spell Warrior-Magic enhanced sword
Pink-dancer-Magical Rings
Black-Glaidator-sword
Dark green-Axeman-Axe
--Each Class has special abalities, but only the ones with specified magical abalities can cast spells, the rest can do anything they want with their weapon.-Ex. Swordsman can spin in the air with their sword, creating a sort of Blade Spin thing. I don't know! Use your imagination people!
Profile:
Name
History
Color
Personality
Picture :optional:

Try to keep boy to girl ratio even. Enjoy and join please!
Last edited by LovelessSummer on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am
LovelessSummer says...

Name: Sylph Talur
Color: Purple
History: Born in West London, Sylph moved to the states at the age of ten. She lives with her mom and little brother, her father, an inspiring musician, left her mother to go on the road. Because of her father, she's a bit reluctant to open up to others, in fear that they might abandon or betray her.
Personality: Generally a easy going person, doesn't like conflict. Shy and a bit timid. Once she opens up a bit she can be really fun to hang around. Will mostly just sit back in the shadows. Is known to wander off. She likes the nighttime, woodland animals, quiet places, and music. She hates being lost, confusion, and excessive noise.
Picture: -later- Shoulder length black hair, big, wide violet eyes that often change from blue or grey depending on the lighting. She has honey colored skin and a slim frame. She mostly wears Lolita style dresses, weirdly colored/patterned jeans, or band-tees. She is never without her skull-print choker. She's shorter than most, standing only at 5"5.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:45 am
captain.classy says...

This sounds interesting! I'm going to try it out.

Profile:
Name- Mary Pierce
Age- 13
Gender- female
History- Was a spoiled child. Everything she wanted, she got. So now, in this situation, she feels trapped and scared.
Color- Black-Glaidator-sword
Personality- Very stuck up, and will most-likely turn against anyone who tries to get close to her. Her family was very distant with her, so she doesn't like to have friends, or anyone to rely on. She basically hates everyone, and trusts no one.
Picture optional- Image
Deep brown eyes, pale skin, small petite body.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Name: Vick Burloe
History: Grew up with money, but ran away at the age of 15 and fended for himself for 10 years as a conman. From this, he has learned to avoid conflict or to sneak up behind enemies.
Color: Light Blue
Personality: He angers easily and tends to not be able to control what he says (I'll try to keep it nice, but no promises). Even though he makes many enemies, he is very likable and is able to make good first impressions. He prefers not to fight, but can with some skill is forced to though he is prone to making mistakes.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm
GummiBearNinja72 says...

Name: Coraline Nevaeh Archeron Monday Lace Stryker

History: Her and her eleven year old brother, Archer, her best friend Charlie, and her brother's daughter, Skylen, are on the run from scientists who have experimented on them. They belong to a secret organization called the Benjamin Franklin Initiative.

Color: Lime Green

Personality: funny, kind of weird, opinionated, smart, constantly turns head as if listening to things. Has the power to control water and fire.
Picture optional:
http://www.ehow.com/way_5435301_emo-haircuts-teen-girls.html

(It's the one at the top, dark red and brown with orange streaks)
"I FEEL IT'S ONLY FAIR TO WARN YOU THAT I AM IN FACT A LIBRARIAN!!"

"I'm gonna steal it."
"Yea....what?"
"I'm gonna steal the declaration of independance."
"Uh - BEN!"

"Because...you love me?"
"Aye little one. I do."

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Elinor says...

Guys, this a 5-month old storybook in the archives. Please pay attention to attention to the dates and forums of where you post.

*Locked*

If the creator wants to continue with this storybook, I can unlock it and move it out of archives.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney