z

Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm
charcoalspacewolfman says...

Ella from Hot Rod.

The demon picked a book of the shelf and threw it at me. In the air I saw it open and light came from between the pages. I fell in somewhere near the beginning and found myself in someone's living room. I blinked. There were people staring at me, naturally, and one of them was kneeling on the floor next to some shards of glass. She twitched and her hand grazed a good-sized piece. It didn't take long for the blood to well up in the wound. All of a sudden, there was a great scuffling and someone screamed, "Jasper, no!"
I saw one of the men leap for the girl on the floor and I didn't have time to react before he sank his elongated canines into her neck. She was dead before I could react. When I did react, I leapt forward, severing the vampire's head in one swift motion...

What would your character do if he or she found that they were caught by sardonic monkeys with a penchant for cheese?
HMS Tragedy?! We should-we should have known!!!

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:51 am
AlexBlack says...

James from Hallowed Grounds

"Dude, really? How the hell did I get into such a situation?!" I think about my next move.

"He monkeys, look at this..." and then I explode into a giant werewolf....

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 am
WrittenInStone says...

Alek from Whispers beyond the Grave
-

I looked down at them both, their frail figures bleeding and both moaning in agony. I, too, joined their moans; mine of hopelessness.
Lexie, her pale eyes not yet glazed, raised her head andforced a small smile. "Save Dekka, Alec. Iknow how much she means to you."
My eyes watered, and I knuckled them to try and stop the tears.
"Lexie, don't." my voice was firm but I fell to my knees.
"I know you love me," she went on, ignoring my words. "I can die now without fear."
I swallowed thickly. "If I must I will join you." I couldn't stop the warm tears from falling down my cheeks and I didn't bother brushing them away.
"No, you must live for both of us." she answered and I looked at the wound to her back with an angry glare.
I said nothing and rose to see Dekka, straped to a pole, her body exposed to the damp air of the cavern.
I placed my index to her temples and closed my eyes.

-
What would happen if your character had to chose her life over her child's?
Knowing that while I may have Dekka in my life, the only woman I'd ever love would be dead.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:26 pm
emmaline49 says...

Julia: She'd choose her child's life, for sure.

What would happen if your character had to choose their life or a stranger's?
In the midst of winter/I found there lay within me/an eternal summer

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 am
Kelcia says...

Arthur:

Stranger, no questions. So long as I don't have a clue who he is, I will not feel guilty. Nope. No. Nuh-uh. Well, maybe a bit. But I'm bloody well not going to kill myself for a stranger!

What would your character do if they suddenly found themselves dressed up to look like a Gay Sonic the Hedgehog?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm
emmaline49 says...

Luke: Dude, I am gay. So, not prob--except I don't know about the whole hedgehog thing. Don't know if I'm cool with that.

What would happen if your character was transported to a different dimension where humans were treated as slaves?
In the midst of winter/I found there lay within me/an eternal summer

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Artemesia Caron-Jezebel Raksha
*Laughs* I'm not a human so I have no worries.
What if your character was suddenly turned gay bi straight lesbian etc.? E.x. Gay guy turns straight or bi etc.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am
WrittenInStone says...

Zeal - minuit sans musique

"Hmmm? Oh that chainmail goes terrific with your eyes!" his hand slaps over his mouth. Why did he say that? Warriors don't say that kind of thing.

What if your character turned into a pet fish?
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 am
MilkNCookies says...

Liyam- W.R.I.T.E.R.S

Curses.
*Flails and hits the bowl*
NOOO! This can not happen AGAIN!
*attempts to turn into bear and utterly fails*
Why??!
*Hears little girl asking her mom why they bought a messed-up ADD fish*

What IF......Your character became a stereotype (I.E- if she was blond, she became a dumb blond. If it says Straight A's- Geeky Nerd with huge glasses.)
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:32 am
paperbackheart says...

Daymion from Monotony-

"So that's the plan," Rivera stated. "Any questions?"

Daymion looked up from the table and frowned. "What did you say again?" he asked.

Rivera smacked himself in the head. "Why are you actin so blonde?!!"

Daymion scratched his head. "OOHHH!!! A wall!!!"

((Yep. That's what he would do. What would happen if your character were forced to go to a concert of their most hated musician and could NOT kill him/her?))
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles. -Anonymous.

49 Reviews

Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 am
MilkNCookies says...

Jilliard

Hmm. Can't kill Justin Bieber? Well... I can always strap him to a tree! > : ). Hey... Im a lawyer. What do you expect? I can always find a loop-hole.

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 pm
Kelcia says...

Question?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

49 Reviews

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

Oops, sorry!

What if your character was forced to wear high heels while fighting a champion wrestler?

~Dr.Seuss.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Tabitha, from Freaks

You know what? I have wings and pointy objects on my feet.

(cue a vicious attack including several curses)

I win.

What would happen if your character was assigned the task of robbing five graves in one night?
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 am
Calligraphy says...

Esther from my novel:

"O.K. Twig just calm down. This can't be so hard. I'm sure one of the books you've read has had a grave digger in it." I tell myself, "Right? Right?" The voice in my head is rising. Then it turns back into a whisper, "Nope." Well, anyway it still can't be that hard. What time is it anyway? I look at my watch. 9:00. So if I do one every three hou- Why didn't I pay attention in math class?

What would happen if your character woke up one morning as the opposite sex. So if he was a boy he would be a girl and if she was a girl she would be a boy.

I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying