z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 am
lizzifer says...

Plot: You are in the universe known as the Orange Spot, like our own universe yet not. It has a sun and a planet much like earth that can support life, much like our own. This planet much like earth supports human like creatures, as does ours. It's history is constantly being ripped apart by war and glory, much like our own. Yet, it's not like our owm for strange things constantly happen and there is no stopping it. But honestly you don't care that much and barely notice it happening unless it happens to you, which is exactly the point. People with super powers, aliens after the world's power supply and more oh my!

So in short, you are a high school student that weird stuff happens to you all with the fun of drama that a high school story book brings.

CHARACTERS/ROLES WE NEED~

~ Aliens
~ One person who falls in toxic waste and weird stuff happens to (free reign of whatever is to happen to him/her)
~ A zombie (you have to love them!)
~ Only one nosy human left!
~ Ghost hunter
~ An evil mastermind
~ A superhero
~ Someone from the future
~ A psychic
~ A gunslinger
~ An Immortal

After these spots are filled we may start to have doubles of different things. Also, this plot is supposed to just be plain weird, it was made to be plain weird.

Character Template~

Name:
Physical Description:
History:
Personality:
Anything random?
Other:

The average SB rules apply but do not push it.

I will post my char soon
Last edited by lizzifer on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am
Kamas says...

I claim gunslinger.
Last edited by Kamas on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 am
Light_Devil! says...

I claim an evil mastermind. :twisted:
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Gunslinger :D
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am
lizzifer says...

Aspiring I'm sorry but gunslinger was already claimed by Kamas

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

Superhero :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

73 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 am
Light_Devil! says...

Ahhh, pitted against each other in this round, Adrian? :P
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 am

Yes, I think so. :P

Or are we? Plot twist. Drum roll, and then ominous music. Nothing is how it seems WHOO_HAAA_HAA! :twisted:

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 am
lizzifer says...

Name: Vera McDeer

Role: Person from the future

Physical Description: Vera has wavy brown hair and deep almost artificial looking green eyes. She is very toned from past training and most of the time has a puzzled look on her face. She is average height and has tan-able skin. Quite pretty.

History: Vera comes from the year 2090 where she acts as a time police, fixing anything that might damage the future. She was originally supposed to port back to the 1980s to fix something but something went awry in the transport and she ended up three decades too early. She is the youngest officer in her regime. One of the main rules of a time traveler is to not disrupt the past too much. She is currently stuck in the era that she is in.

Personality: A bit odd, Vera likes to question past ideas and refers to most things as antiques although at the time they are most certainly not. Vera is a curious girl getting excited over devices that are obsolete in her time. She prepared for a mission in the 1880s so she has a wide range of knowledge of the era, mostly the music.

Anything random? She is the definition of it.

Other: Up for love.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 am
Jas says...

I call immortal! I'll put up the character stuff later. Is this only for senoir writers and novelists cus if it is Im feeling embarrased. But if it isnt Immortal is mine!
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am
lizzifer says...

Of course not! It's open to everyone! And remember guys, lets try to make the male/female ratios even please. :)

73 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 am
Light_Devil! says...

Name: Deus Malum Indoles

Role: Evil Mastermind

Physical Description: Deus is the tall dark handsome stranger you wouldn't walk into a dark alley with. With ragged black raven hair, a slight tan - more olive than brown, brown eyes which seem like they can see into your soul and the height of a basketball player, he's got the looks which immediately you avoid or secretly admire.

History: His father was a evil mastermind, Bonus Indoles, as his father's father, Medius Indoles, and his father's father's father, Nocens Indoles, and so on so forth. Rather reluctantly Deus took on the role and with his amazing intelligence he pulls of his job quite well, so well in fact that his father is going to grant him the whole family business if Deus makes one final evil plan to capture the superhero.

Personality: Deus is the kind of person people don't know. He sits by himself mostly, is quiet, does his work at phenominal rate and can often be seen as an kind of ice king. However, Deus is a very cheery person, his personality is more suited to a child-carer than an evil mastermind, but the pressure his father is unwittingly putting on Deus has made him try more than anything. If you can get past the "ice king" part, you're sure to find that Deus is a nice, funny and charming guy.

Anything random? Has a strange laughter.

Other: Up for love, :P
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 am

Name: Fire Raptor

Role: Defender

Physical Description: Average height, red hair, black eyes, average weight and build, he doesn't work out ever, because his strength is already immense and no amount of weight would satisfy him, he has a bad case of acne.

History: He is adopted, he never knew his family. He was raised by a mysterious man and woman who rarely showed their faces in public. Nobody knows that his adoptive parents are surviving evolved dinosaurs in disguise. Velociraptors, to be precise. He can jump very high, and run as fast as a cheetah. Faster really.

Personality: Most of the time he is calm, but get him angry and he could easily just flick a finger against a persons chest and break their ribs. But his real nature is one of kindness. As long as it doesn't involve the enemy. But, even then he will try and avoid violence.

Anything random? He hates cheese. He is terrified of rabbits.

Other: He is awesome. :D

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 am
hero says...

Name: Abby Lopez

Role: Ghost hunter [prefers 'exorcist']

Physical Description: She has long, black hair that is usually tied back in a ponytail, paired with hazel eyes. Her skin is inherently dark; she's one fourth Mexican. She tends to wear dark gray on the job. Good skin, but her cheeks are chubby. She tends to carry around a katana. Nobody at the school complains.

History: Abby, at a young age, began to see ghosts. They are all like uber-Goths, moaning about death, waaaah I'm a ghost. To make them shut up, at age six, she surrounded the house with salt, expelling them. On her way to school, they would start tripping her up. Age ten, she stole a knife from the kitchen and cast the water of the Swamp of Cookies on it, therefore making it able to cut ghosts in half. She upgraded it to a katana at fourteen.
Her parents just let her do what she wants. They're too busy worrying about aliens, dinosaurs, and poltergeist wheelchairs. They pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that this world will not randomly blow up or anything.

Personality: On the job, she's very harsh, sharp. Off it, she's relaxed, joking around. However, occasionally, she will cover her ears with her hands and shout at thin air to shut it.

Anything random? has a thing for salsa. If there is salsa in the room, it will disappear by the time everyone goes there with tortilla chips.

Other: Up for love.
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 am
Jas says...

Name: Elizabeth Wellington

Real-219

Role: Immortal

Physical Description: A tall, striking, intimidating young woman. Long dark hair, silver eyes that get taken for as grey and the body of a supermodel.

History: Daughter to the Queen and King of England. Studying Chemistry at Oxford College against her parent's wishes. She became an immortal where her lab mate mixed two highly explosive and dangerous chemicals and "accidently" spilling it on her. The chemicals put her body in a pause, keeping her the same way forever, furthermore she cannot age or die. Just for good measure, her lab mate attempted to electrocute her, it didnt work becuase here body was already in "pause". She lived in England for a short time before moving to the Americas and staying there.

Personality: Is very sarcastic and discriminatory against normal humans, always seems to be bored. Tends to have angry flashes. Has book smarts and street smarts. Is impossibly strong, fast and thanks to her previous learning, has the knowledge of bombs, guns and chemical warfare.

Anything random?: Has te powers of a telekenetic, pyro and can mesmerise, meaning she can put anyone is a trance and against their will make them do things. When angry, can conduct electricity throughout her body.

Other: Hates preppy, bratty teenagers. She is frightened of comittment so she is up for small flings. Reason you ask? All her past lovers died so she can't stand the thought of trying to have the dude become wrinkly, unattractive and senile before dropping dead. She tried to repeat her labmate's actions on one of her previous boyfriends but it just gave him cancer. She also has claustrophobia.

Sorry if my plot/charater person brainstorming thing stinks. I'm experiencing a major case of Writer's Block. :(

Just noticed something, Elizebeth can take the role of the person who got dropped into toxic waste (chemicals), physic AND immortal. I actually noticed that after creating her....wow
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer