z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have...." He started.

"I was the one that shot you. It's not your fault." She replied before her face got a little pale. "So, um, sense you bit me..."

"He didn't release any poison, sense he is a half bred he can control when he releases the venom, the blood lust that was driving him was not to change you, so he didn't release the venom. If it had been a full vampire then they would have release the venom sense when they bit it is automatically released. Thus if they don't kill the person they finish off they turn them." His dad replied. "Your safe. Especially sense we're moving." Creed looking at his dad surprised.

"But..."

"We can't have a repeat of this." His dad replied. "I've warned you about it before."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara gaped and Mr. Donovan. They couldn't move! They just couldn't! "Mr. Donovan, you don't have to move, really..." Kara blushed at the sharp glance she got from the older man. "I've already promised not to tell anyone, and this was just an accident. Please, please reconsider." Her eyes begged him, and Mr. Donovan sighed, turning to Creed.

"I'm going to talk to your mother about this. If she agrees, we're gone. No if, ands, or buts, do you hear me?" Creed swallowed hard and nodded, his eyes on his father as he walked out of the small room. Kara looked down slightly, blushing.

"You want me to stay, even after... biting you?" Her gaze landed on his eyes once again.

"Of course! You shouldn't have to move because of a little accident."

"Why?" His sharp eyes studied her and she nervously sent him a smile, her stomach exploding with flutters.

"B-because, I..." she blushed darkly, "I don't think it's fair." His face fell slightly. "And... I think I really like you, despite you being a half vampire half demon, and stuff."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

"The kind of demon me and my father are isn't a bad kind. He is basically a fallen angel. That is why he can heal you like he can. We can't quiet figure out what exactly I am, we just know my orgins. We have yet to find out all I can do. Which is on ereason why we can't stay any place for long. We're still not sure what all I can do and what all things I might do without meaning to. I am dangerous to humans and there is a good rason for me to leave now. There is no telling what I will do or wont do."

"YOu don't need to leave though, I think you should stay, I know what your saying makes sense, but it'll be the same in any other town as it is here. There is no reason for you to go anywhere else, the dangers you present here will be the same anywhere else. I'm not going to tell anyone so there is no reason to fear me for that." She replied with a smile.

"Your some human, typically they freak out and take off screaming or pass out." He replied as he crossed his arms. "Plus, one of the risks is that I've tasted your blood. If it was gross it wouldn't be a problem."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Sorry, I've been busy! D: Basketball just started at my school and I was so tired Friday, and then Thurday we had a football game!**

Kara stared at him for a moment? Blood had a taste? Well, she knew that. Afterall, she had had nose bleeds before, and her teeth have fallen out before as well, but blood just tasted matallic to her. Creed stared back and she shook her head, blushing slightly. "Sorry, just thinking," she admitted with a small smile.

"No Karl! I am not moving again! I've had enough of it! I already told you that Creed was going to finish his last year, and that is final!" Kara winced at his mother sharp scream, eyes wide when his father stumbled into the room, the clothing he wore ripped and torn.

"Well, you've heard your mother's decision." He growled.

"KARL!" Mrs. Donovan screamed, Mr. Donovan swallowing hard before turning and walking back out.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**You playing bball? I am too :D**

Creed rolled his eyes. His mother would apologize, yell for about twenty minutes then he wouldn't see the two for the rest of the night if not longer. "Come on, we better get you back." He said picking her up and slipping out the window and walking towards her house.

"I can walk." She said.

"Why don't we give your friends something to make you blush over." He laughed. "Do you really want down?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara blushed and smiled cheekily, wrapping an arm around his neck. "Not really." She admitted with a small, nervous laugh. Creed smiled down at her and moving his arms back to where they were before.

"Good, cause I wasn't going to anyway." He smiled and Kara blushed darker, smiling to herself.

*UGH and yeah I do... I'm trying to get back into the swing of things sports-related*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**it aint' easy. Trust me, I'm at that prossess right now. :D**

Creed got to the door. BEfore he opened it he looked at her. "I'ma try something." He lowered his lips onto hers and kissed her firmly. He pulled back and smiled before pushing the door open. "HELLO IN THE HOUSE!" He yelled. He heard feet running and then the two girls were by his side.

"Thank God. I don't care who the hell you are long as your human and you aren't here to kill us." Yasmin said looking around.

"Then I guess I'm the right person." He said winking at Kara.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed softly, recieving a suspicious glance from Layla, and blushed soon after. Creed set her down, both Yasmin and Layla now staring at her. "What?" She blushed, both looking around innocently.

"No-thing," they drawled, smiling over at her. Kara cocked an eye brow and rolled her eyes with a grin.

**UGH, sorry I'm doing some homework for US History D:**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

**No fun, I'm writing**

"I'm going to go home now." Creed said turning around. Yasmin and Kara jumped in front of him.

"No, please stay incase whatever that was comes back. Please." Yasmin said her eyes begging.

"It won't." he replied.

"How do you know?" Yasmin demanded. "Please, we need protection."

"If her parents come home and find me here they'll blow a casket." He said crossing his arms.

"We'll know when they get here and you can sneak out." Kara replied. "Please."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Kara's parents wouldn't be home for a week. Them and their stupid buisiness trips. With a smile Kara looked up at him, holding one hand in both of hers. "Please," she pouted, jutting out her bottom lip.

"Ugh, fine, but when your parents catch us it's on you." He teased.

"Don't worry, they won't." Kara grinned, Yasmin and Layla soon pushing them into the livingroom, shouting 'YAY YAY YAY' over and over again.

"Now, let's finish our movie!" Layla smiled softly, Kara staring at her in disbelief. "Or... how about we just watch... hmm... He's Just Not That Into You." She smiled and before Kara could object, put the movie in.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Never seen that movie***

"Kill me, why did you pick a chick flic?" He demanded as he fell back onto the couch.

*OY*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Because! This movie is the greatest!" Layla yelled from the kitchen, soon walking out with two bowls of popcorn. She handed one to Yasmin and to Kara, who she shoved down next to Creed. Kara smiled at him half cheekily half nervously and ate a piece of popcorn.

"I love it when you know who falls in love with you know who." Yasmin gushed, smiling over at Layla.

"Ooh, after she's over him! Greatest part evuh!" Layla grins.

"Okay guys, no need to ruin it. I haven't seen it yet." Kara grinned, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I don't get that! You've had it for a month, and haven't watched it once. What is up with that?" Kara shrugged and laughed softly. "It's cause he's here." Yasmin teasted and pointed at Creed.

"What?! No it's not, you two are the ones that wanted to watch it!"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed looked back and forth between them. "I don't think I'm ever going to understand girls." He said confused out of his mind.

"Don't try." Yasmin grinned. "Just wrap Kara in your arms and watch."

"YASMIN!" Kara gasped adn Creed laughed at the innoect face Yasmin put on.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara blushed scarlet while Creed laughed from beside her, soon laying his arm around her shoulders. She smiled softly, trying to quell her nervousness while Yasmin and Layla laughed loudly and started the movie. About ten minutes after it started, Kara notice Creed reaching for the popcorn. "I can reach it." He grinned at her and she pursed her lips nervously, scooting a bit closer. "Thanks," he breathed, sending chillbumps across her body. This of course, was noticed by Yasmin and Layla and soon everyone was laughing.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed didn't pay attention to the movie, just to the girl sitting next to him, her beating heart, and the sound of her breathing.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones