z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:38 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oh, I know. ^_^ But this is going to cause Ella to sort of change a little. You shall see. ^_^**

Ella let Ara hold her this time. She didn't bother to hide anything. She had really hurt him. Despite what he did to Ara, she still couldn't believe she let it go that far.

"L-Let's go," Ella whispered. She still hadn't cried yet, which was a good thing. She hated to cry. She didn't want Ara to see her weakness. "We need to get out of here."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara nodded and took off with her through the woods.

***All I got. :'( So the dad's need to get them back ebfore they have the kids, that way they can hold that over them. We can find a way for the way they get free is that a spy type person from the FBI gets in the group so they can take it down and saves them or something.***

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:53 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Sounds good. I've got nothing right now. Should their dad's cut them off, maybe? Hm, maybe Ella should get caught (she'll be crazy if they try to control her, lol) and Ara come back for her a few days later and end up getting caught herself? I don't know. I've got nothing right now.**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***How about they get cuaght and then we do a time skip to where they go in labor????????***

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Sounds pretty good to me. ^_^ Will they be in labor at the same time?**

Random avatar

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:01 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***I don't see why not :D***

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's belly had grown big. Just as big as Ara's. They had gone to the doctor fewer times than she would have liked. Ella's eyes started to water. If only they would have escaped, they would have gone to the doctor without Billy and Allen and their fathers always there to make sure they didn't scream about kidnap.

Her father always made sure that Allen was with her. He said "Since Allen's the daddy, it's his baby too."

Ella ground here teeth. This was hers and Ara's baby. They would pick the names. Not Allen and Billy. She would kill them before they had anything to do with any of their children. Ella paused. She felt like she had almost killed Billy once. It wasn't a good feeling. She thought back to that day.

"L-Let's go," Ella whispered to Ara.

"I don't think you are going anywhere," two deep bass voices sounded. They were angry. Greg grabbed Ella while Ara's dad grabbed her arm.

"You'll be punished double for Ella's mistake," he growled.

Of course, Ella had tried to protect her, but the only way she could do that was to do what she was told. That had broken her spirit more than anything ever could.

"Ella!" Ara called. Ella waddled over there like only a pregnant woman could.

"Yeah?" She asked. Ara looked frightened.

"My water just broke," she whispered.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara bit her lip as another pain hit, she didn't want it to show, but she could tell Ella knew.

"WE need to get to the hospital then." Ella said. Ara nodded and slowly stood up before sitting back down in pain as the contraction continued.

"This little guy doesn't seem to want me to make it to the hospital." She moaned softly. Just then Billy walked in.

"Whats going on?" He demanded. Ara winced at his agitated voice.

"Ara's water broke." Ella replied. Billy's face changed and he walked over to Ara scooping her up. Ara bit her lower lip to keep from protesting as he carried her down the stairs and out to the truck where she was hoisted in the seat.

"We need to wait for Ella." She said as the contraction stopped.

"No, she can come with the others." He replied.

"Ella is coming!" Ara said putting her hands on her hips. She received a slap across the face and she just hit him back not sure where the will power came for it. "Remember, don't mess with a pregnate lady!" She hissed her eyes angry. He stared at her surprised for a few minutes as Ella came out of the house with the others. She got in the back with Allen as their dad's rode in their truck.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Have they found out the genders? I want Ella to have a girl, but I don't want her to know it. ^_^**

She leaned over in Billy's ear. "this is for hitting Ara," she hissed. Ella punched him in the face and went in the back seat. Billy was dumbfounded and hiding his nose.

Then, Ella moaned as a pain hit her. She looked to Ara frightened. She was coming...they baby was coming. She didn't know what she was yet...but she had always referred to her as a she.

Ara looked to the now wet seat and put her arm around Ella's waist. "Your water just broke. Your baby is coming, isn't it?"

Ella nodded and tried to ignore the contractions. That proved to be impossible. She just hoped Ara's pain wasn't this bad.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**NO, but she refers to her's as a boy. But I'm thinking that she should have twins, they come before Ella's and when the three get older their real protective of Ella's. Maybe even they find out that Billy isn't really Ella's brother and so if we do another book of the kids older one could fall for the girl or something. I don't know. :D **

Ara clenched Ella's hand as another contraction hit. "Billy, hurry!" She growled as she laid her head back biting her lower lip in pain. Ella held her hand tightly as they pulled up to the hospital and they were rushed into the hospital. "I'm staying with Ella, don't seperate us, please." Ara begged the nurse.

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Good idea! I actually like that. (:**

Ella wanted to scream in pain. Everything hurt so much. So very much! Ara was in just as much pain though, so Ella remained strong.

"I don't see what it would hurt," she heard someone sigh. Ella breathed out in relief as she and Ara were wheeled into the same room.

"This is it," Ella whispered. She saw the tears in Ara's eyes, though not from the pain.

"I always imagined Kyle being with us. He must be so worried. I miss him," she said, as one tear ran down her cheek followed by another. Ella could have broke down right there...but she didn't.

"Stay strong, girl," she smiled, weakly. "Kyle would have wanted us to be focused on the babies. Now, don't worry about him. We'll find him soon."

Ella lay inert in her bed as another contraction hit. She closed her eyes and held Ara's hand. Everything was going to be alright. It had to be.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Several hours later, and after pain Ara thought she would never be able to bare, Ara held the two most beautiful baby boys in her arms. She was exhausted as she held the two close glaring and snapping at anyone that tried to take them from her. Billy didn't like it to much and stood leaning against the wall his arms crossed, but he couldn't do anything sense there would be witnesses.

"Let me hold my sons." Billy complained from against the wall.

"No! Come near me I'll scream." She growled as she ran her hand over the one with blond hair, she named him Haven, and then the black haired one that she named Colton. She had already filled out the papers makign sure she did them herself.

"They are my kids!" Billy growled.

"I just went through pain that would've killed you. And honestly, you have no right to them. I didn't want to concieve a child, but these boys are mine. Look at the papers. The father is listed as unknown. These are my boys." She hissed glaring at him.

**When it comes to her boys, she's going to stand up for herself and them.**

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Sounds good. ^_^**

Ella screamed out, again. It was taking her much longer than Ara. Ella felt the tears run down her face.

The doctors were frantic and they had taken her away from Ara. The worst thing they could have done to her. Ella screamed for Ara. She needed her now more than ever.

"Come one, Ella," the doctor urged. "You can do this. Almost there!"

With one finally push she knew she was done. Ella fell back on the bed exhausted.

---

A few hours after the worst part, Ella was holding the most precious baby girl in the entire world. She stroked the tuft of red-brown hair lightly. She had perfect rosy cheeks and her baby blue eyes stared up at Ella adoringly.

Ella had already signed the papers, naming her little baby Karie. Ara and Ella had already agreed to sign the papers without putting the fathers name on there, and that's how it was done.

Allen stormed in the room and looked at the girl. "Ara gave Billy two boys and I get landed with a girl," he growled. "Don't worry, we'll have more kids and one day you'll have to have a boy."

Ella narrowed her eyes at him. "I won't be doing any of that with you."

Allen shook his head. "Oh you will. You see, I can bribe you with Ara and ya'lls kids now," he laughed.

Ella held Karie close to her chest. "You won't touch my baby or Ara. Understood. No, you odn't understand love at all," she growled.

Allen went to grab for the girl. "At least let my hold my daughter," he sighed. Ella shook her head.

"Doctor!" She yelled. "Aren't visiting hours over?!"

The doctor came in and shooed Allen away. Ella laughed and held Karie tightly to her chest. Karie was her baby. Hers and Ara's, not his.

Speaking of Ara...

"Doctor?" Ella called again. "When will I be transferred back into Ara's room?"

Random avatar

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled as Ella was brought back into her room. Billy still stood leaning against the wall.

"Sir, your not family, you need to leave." A nurse said to him.

"Those are my babies!" He growled. "And she is my sister."

"Sorry, but the babies have no father listed on their birth cirtificate, and unless the mother says otherwise you need to leave. Only fathers, or parents can stay." The nurse replied softly. Billy growled and then spun around storming out of the room.

"Thanks." She smiled at the nurse who nodded and left. Ara rolled over slowly and tiredly holding ehr boys close. "She's beautiful."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella nodded, kissing her tiny little girl's forehead.

"I know. So are your boys. Twins!" she exclaimed. "I know that had to be hard. Always knew you were tough."

Ara smiled. "Thanks," she blushed. Ella laughed.

"Her name is Karie," she said, returning her gaze to the baby girl. "Would you like to hold her? You'll be the first."

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard